Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon? - page 6. (Read 1520 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
yes because I know analysts with good bitcoin price growth this year and this good news gives me a real hope to invest in bitcoin. and we all expect it to happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think everyone is expecting a bitcoin resurrection like last year. and not just you waiting to read or hear good news about bitcoin. and if that's the case I'm sure other crypto will follow the bitcoin trail to raise the price. Crypto currencies have fluctuating properties, they are unstable and unpredictable and we never know what will happen after this year. maybe we can only speculate by looking at the state of the market or news about cryptocurrency. if I can guess, I think cryptocurrency will rise again later this year, as it did in the past year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
which I think about the future of bitcoin will be better than ever, even though bitcoin prices are now down, for us to continue investing, because I think the price will rise higher by the end of the year, so we really get a lot of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
We have to wait for 2 or 3 years for another ATH and new price records. The crypto currency economy is stagnant and will continue this way.

You could be right. But you could also be completely wrong.
Bitcoin's fundamentals are incredibly strong! They've never been better to be honest.
Hash Rate going up like crazy. More and more competition in the mining space leading to less market control by Bitmain.
Institutionals are starting to get in. Banks like Goldman Sachs and others are developing trading desks. High demand on OTC market.
An ETF backed by real BTC is just a question of time and properly in reach in the next 6-12 months.
Lightning network is progressing extremely fast. Segwit adoption rising on a weekly basis. More txn batching which leads to lowest fees since 7 years!
My guess is we will a new ATH before next coming halving event, so before may 2020.
Activity: 200
For the early quarter of the year, I thought that bitcoin is going to fall continually, but then, as time goes by, price becomes higher and higher. It's actually starting to recover. Great thing I had a lot of patience for this. I did not regret to invest in bitcoin and never i will. I know that it's moving up anytime soon. It may not reach 50k USD but I believe it is near to that.
There is lot of volatility in the price and anything is possible. The price can change against our expectations and that is the reason that many people dishearten to see the price next day. A also hoped that the price will reach to $25k till the mid of this year but it is below $8k. it means that it will not reach to that level in the next one month.

Right, since January we have been hoping for the recovery of bitcoin and then we wait until mid-year. We are now in the mid-year, bitcoin hasn't recover and is not showing any sign of recovering. This is really sad because many of us have loss profit already, some are losing faith and is giving up already but some people remain to be faithful with bitcoin. I just hope that bitcoin will show any sign so that people will not go panic selling.
The current ,market is seeming like the value will now jump or in the upcoming days it will must jump because we are observing a huge traffic these days which will bring increase in the demand factor and the value factor. The future of Bitcoin is bright and we know that the demand increases with the passage of time due to the promotions all over the world.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
We have to wait for 2 or 3 years for another ATH and new price records. The crypto currency economy is stagnant and will continue this way.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Yes obviously. I can feel the rise of Bitcoin by its standard price fluctuation in recent months. The price trend of Bitcoin is ranging from $7.5k to $8k for a period of time and this trend is fixed now for it like last year of $1k standard price which rise to $20k end of the year. As per the last year price speculation this year Bitcoin will shoot up to a price rise of $45k at least.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
For the early quarter of the year, I thought that bitcoin is going to fall continually, but then, as time goes by, price becomes higher and higher. It's actually starting to recover. Great thing I had a lot of patience for this. I did not regret to invest in bitcoin and never i will. I know that it's moving up anytime soon. It may not reach 50k USD but I believe it is near to that.
There is lot of volatility in the price and anything is possible. The price can change against our expectations and that is the reason that many people dishearten to see the price next day. A also hoped that the price will reach to $25k till the mid of this year but it is below $8k. it means that it will not reach to that level in the next one month.

Right, since January we have been hoping for the recovery of bitcoin and then we wait until mid-year. We are now in the mid-year, bitcoin hasn't recover and is not showing any sign of recovering. This is really sad because many of us have loss profit already, some are losing faith and is giving up already but some people remain to be faithful with bitcoin. I just hope that bitcoin will show any sign so that people will not go panic selling.
Activity: 378
The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?

Increasing of prices in the market far ahead from happening since bitcoins today is dumping and all the cryptocurrency in the market are being affected due to a low demand coming from different investors.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
saya tetap percaya bitcoin jadi saya tahu itu akan naik lagi kapan saja. Sampai sekarang saya tidak bisa mengatakan bahwa saya merasa bitcoin akan naik karena harga stabil sekarang jika bitcoin mencapai 10k beberapa bulan ke depan mungkin kita dapat mengatakan bahwa kita merasakan kenaikan harga bitcoin
Risk is only one which is your carelessness. If you are careless then you will perform mistakes which will lead you towards difficulties or problems. People consider the investment in Bitcoin as a risk because they are considering it a game and losing and wining parts. This is wrong and depending on your knowledge because with enough knowledge you would be able to handle things and will result in profit.
Activity: 350
honestly not really have feelings for the fact that bitcoin will begin to grow more likely that he will experience a slight fall
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
The market value of Bitcoin looks so steady since the couple of weeks and I believe that the nest move will an upward direction to the moon which will surprise every crypto enthusiast or members of the crypto community at large.
      Maybe but  I am always optimistic that bitcoin price will increase and persistently stable soon. Some of investors are disappointed knowing that the market has been dropped because it can affect to the price of every coins. But lately, the market has  been starting risen and possibly grow bigger and be popular in crypto world.
but I really feel that in the near future bitcoin prices will go up. whether it will be above the price of $ 8000, or even more. we must prepare it. of course that would be a very good advantage when the prediction we feel is right, and we also have prepared it to happen.
Activity: 644
The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?

Just like you I also waiting that anytime bitcoin will rise again. As you said we can not predict the price of the bitcoin this year or maybe before this year end will rise. And may trader is very disappointed about it but we all can not do anything when the price is dropped down.But, all I can say is, at this moment we need to wait and hold our bitcoin and when the price goes up its a right time to sell it. We just need to be patient and believe that the bitcoin price will increasing again. Many opportunity will come if this thing will happen.
Activity: 212
The market value of Bitcoin looks so steady since the couple of weeks and I believe that the nest move will an upward direction to the moon which will surprise every crypto enthusiast or members of the crypto community at large.
      Maybe but  I am always optimistic that bitcoin price will increase and persistently stable soon. Some of investors are disappointed knowing that the market has been dropped because it can affect to the price of every coins. But lately, the market has  been starting risen and possibly grow bigger and be popular in crypto world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Most of the traders and i vestor who have bitcoin in their wallet and see the price decreasing are dissapointed because they lose their some of their capital and the emotion is okay. But I think we need to be patient because you will earn a lot of profift after few months because the price will recover again and we see again 20k dollars or more before end of 2018.
We will not need to wait for a longer time but it will be increasing in this month. I am pretty sure that the price of bitcoin will boost in the month of June as the FIFA world cup has announced that they will sell the ticket of world cup with bitcoin currency. Many of the hotels also will accept bitcoin from people to serve them.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
in my opinion if told to predict how bitcoin price I am not able to predict because the data there is only penunjanh only to speculate but to find out to detail I think everyone will have difficulty, but if we predict the price will increase this year I the bitcoin will determine its own price at what price its various considerations, because to experience and possibly will rise very big but for what I can not determine and so also when, because many have been waiting for it will happen, by observing the development of news which already exists, but the observers are only able to create a conducive situation in the market attractive pull more in determining the standard, but in my feeling a few more months bitcoin will be present by opening the new price, may be useful and successful for all of us
Activity: 392
bitcoin prices are hard to predict and prices will always go up and down, but I think we do not have to worry because bitcoin prices will soon rise again and that can happen anytime, so just wait
Activity: 300
there is a feeling that it will start to grow during this month, but this is only a feeling if you look at the reality that I think the growth we will see is not yet soon
Pages:
Jump to: