Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon? - page 4. (Read 1520 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 154
The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?

All of us waiting for the good news and i know it will came anytime soon, the market is still recovering right now which is normal,this is not new to us bitcoin has done great things to us for how many years it survived,lets us be patience a little bit ,right time will come. 

They should not be disappointed because profit and loss are the parts of business and crypto investment is a business. You can see the early investors they made thousands of dollars against their investment. If you are impatient and cannot wait for more then you should not invest in cryptocurrency. Trading is a useful source of making money, so strong determination is mandatory in crypto trading.
I think the rise in bitcoin price will take some time because in these days the price is on the way down and experts say that it may hit $3000 in the coming months. It means that still there is no chance for growth. We can hope raise in the price in the next year. This year so far is not good for bitcoin. Many investors convert their money to Altcoin or withdraw their money due to fear of losing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Yes obviously. I can feel the rise of Bitcoin by its standard price fluctuation in recent months. The price trend of Bitcoin is ranging from $7.5k to $8k for a period of time and this trend is fixed now for it like last year of $1k standard price which rise to $20k end of the year. As per the last year price speculation this year Bitcoin will shoot up to a price rise of $45k at least.
The Bitcoin will soon boost up in price because we are observing a huge traffic on the market and this will soon show the increased value on screen and you will enter into the high market of your desire. You sell your coins in the upcoming market on your welling price at welling time but if you want to get maximum profit then you will wait for the highest possible value and to sell that time.
Yeah I am sure that bitcoin will pump again in the near future. Down in the price is for the time being and may cause manipulation of the market from whales. People are still putting their money in bitcoin because they think that the future of bitcoin is very bright and they will get huge profits against their holdings. Let’s wait for little more to see the rise in the price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
In the past bitcoin has never grown high for more than 1700 days. This time this has crossed more than 180 days without large scale growth. Maybe this could be the sign of a price pumping for the falling days. As the price is growing high and falling randomly we were unable to predict the exact outcome of the the growth. Just hoping for the better growth to take place by the falling days.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
bitcoin prices are always changing and difficult to predict so investing in bitcoin has a big risk, when the price goes down we have to stay calm and not panic because bitcoin prices will soon recover and that can happen anytime
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
As of now I cannot say that I feel the bitcoin will rise because it's stable price right now if bitcoin hit 10k next few months maybe we can say that we feel the rising price of bitcoin.  But still I believe in bitcoin so I know it will rise again anytime.
No one can actually feel anything as this market is always full of surprises and the only thing to ever do is to always accept it however it comes. One thing is that we have a pretty complex market in our hands, either due to decentralization or the idea of it being manipulated by whales but however it is, one thing I know for sure is that growth for this market is inevitable and whatever is happening now, really does not matter at the end as what is important is the long run.
It is of no doubt that the value will some time improve in the upcoming days or in future because we have noticed its previous recoveries after many down falls and showed its strength many times. Similarly this time the value will jump as people are demanding for the Bitcoin due to its availability on low price which will make the future value better and may cross 20k dollar.     
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?

All of us waiting for the good news and i know it will came anytime soon, the market is still recovering right now which is normal,this is not new to us bitcoin has done great things to us for how many years it survived,lets us be patience a little bit ,right time will come. 

They should not be disappointed because profit and loss are the parts of business and crypto investment is a business. You can see the early investors they made thousands of dollars against their investment. If you are impatient and cannot wait for more then you should not invest in cryptocurrency. Trading is a useful source of making money, so strong determination is mandatory in crypto trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
Yah all are expecting the same, when will the price increases. Now the price starts to increase slightly, but at the same time it would decrease. So we cannot predict the price at present. May it will increase tomorrow or it will take some time to increase. But all are expect after june the price starts to increase and by the end of this year it will touch the moon.
Activity: 364
I think the rise of bitcoin for now takes a long time, because now the bitcoin price trend is down, maybe bitcoin to rise takes several months
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
What do you think?
I think bitcoin price isn't gonna rise soon and if it would rise then it will be the latter quarter of this year as it has been evident from the past incidences that bitcoin always moons in the latter months of the year, the same also happened last year also. So if you want to buy bitcoin then you would still be having a few months time, so buy bitcoins little by little and not all the coins at once as this will be leaving you with an opportunity to buy bitcoins at cheap price.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
What do you think?

It will happen, we don't know when but considering the previous movements it's seems that someone is playing or someone are playing with the market and trying to manipulate the value, we just need to wait and we need to be more extra patients in order to gain decent profits after some time, believing and taking the risk is very important.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
What do you think?

Activity: 153
Merit: 3
As of now I cannot say that I feel the bitcoin will rise because it's stable price right now if bitcoin hit 10k next few months maybe we can say that we feel the rising price of bitcoin.  But still I believe in bitcoin so I know it will rise again anytime.
No one can actually feel anything as this market is always full of surprises and the only thing to ever do is to always accept it however it comes. One thing is that we have a pretty complex market in our hands, either due to decentralization or the idea of it being manipulated by whales but however it is, one thing I know for sure is that growth for this market is inevitable and whatever is happening now, really does not matter at the end as what is important is the long run.
Activity: 420
What do you think?

The rise of bitcoins might really happen soon because the price of cryptocurrency today in the market is dropping so hard and that is the reason for the investors to demand even more in that will make the price to pump up again.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
yes because that's what I read on blogs and analysts with a huge bitcoin price rise this year and hit $ 15k. . and I knew that I was inspired to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
The presence of bitcoin is always there and we all just hoping that bitcoin will rises again. To surpass the last year highest peak  is to risky I don't think if bitcoin could surpass it's own highest pick.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
For the early quarter of the year, I thought that bitcoin is going to fall continually, but then, as time goes by, price becomes higher and higher. It's actually starting to recover. Great thing I had a lot of patience for this. I did not regret to invest in bitcoin and never i will. I know that it's moving up anytime soon. It may not reach 50k USD but I believe it is near to that.
There is lot of volatility in the price and anything is possible. The price can change against our expectations and that is the reason that many people dishearten to see the price next day. A also hoped that the price will reach to $25k till the mid of this year but it is below $8k. it means that it will not reach to that level in the next one month.

There are no chances for now as the market is low and the value is staying for long below 10k dollar and even did not cross the 10k dollar. We know that the market value varies directly with its demand rate, if the market follows the increase trend in the upcoming days then market will surely goes high and will make favorable situations for the sellers, they will sell and will get huge profit.

Well that is what we have been waiting for, for the bitcoin to rise again. People are loosing their faith now on bitcoin because of the continuous downfall from January. Many of us speculated that the market price of bitcoin will start recovering at June but we are halfway now on this month and the price seems to continue going low. I don't know but maybe the demand rate for bitcoin is going low because of the bad news speculating around and this directly affect the price of bitcoin.

Anyways, if are speculations about the rise in June did not happen, we still have our speculations before this year ends. Let us just hope that somehow between the last remaining months, bitcoin will show signs of recovery.
Yeah I agree with the facts that there is huge volatility in the price and no say about the future price. I think that people are converting their investment into Altcoin and that’s why the price is going down due to low market cap. I hope in the far future the price will grow again if more and more people invest in bitcoin but sudden growth is not possible.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
What do you think?

Increasing of prices in the market far ahead from happening since bitcoins today is dumping and all the cryptocurrency in the market are being affected due to a low demand coming from different investors.
I do feel this. I feel the price of Bitcoin will rise very soon because the market is very warm and the number of investors have been on the rise as well. Besides, the current year has been considered as the year of stability and stability is the only good factor that rise the value of Bitcoin in matter of days. I believe the worth of my portfolio will rise high towards the end of 2018.
It can only be speculated and you can never speculate 100% precisely but almost all the top experts have been of the view that 2018 is the year of stability and the term stability is directly associated to profits which in turn rise the demand in the market and the rise in demand implies appreciation in prices. SO keeping the chain in mind, I hope the values of Bitcoin might rise high in the current year. But you can never predict how much.
No I don’t think that the price will rise soon because it is the way down. After hitting $6000 the price grow again to $9800 but then dip started and today it is below $7000. Now it is predicted that it will drop more and will hit $6000 again. In the near future no signs of growth in the price. May after some time the trend change and growth start.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What do you think?

The price of bitcoins today is very dip and most of the investors will be attracted and everyone will start to invest then bitcoins price will grow up again so keep on holding your coins and do not lose faith.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and altcoins are under heavy selling pressure. This will bring more downtrends in near future. But that doesn't mean that there won't be any recover in long run. Some very big investors are ready to enter the market. But they are most likely to wait for an uptrend to make an entry. This news did bring a FOMO in April-May, but the effect wasn't that strong that it could end up as trend reversal. But we will gonna see an ATH this year for sure.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
When ever there is a very low price touched by Bitcoin, it will definitely start rising to higher price within few days or weeks may be. This is the normal trend of Bitcoin since crypto market is always volatile, considering the current low price of Bitcoin I believe it would soon reach the highest price possible within end of this month or may be within couple of weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: