Pages:
Author

Topic: do you guys pay Taxes for profit? - page 2. (Read 1863 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 05, 2018, 09:35:19 AM
Over the next few years, I do not plan to pay taxes on crypto currency, because in my country there are no laws regulating taxation from the crypto-currency market. And most likely these laws will appear only after a few years. Then it will be possible to return to this conversation. I will say even more, in the near future I do not plan to go to Fiat from crypto currency. Why lose profits?
It should be handled by any exchange who caters your crypto to fiat business, they are the one who's subjected to pay the taxes as they are businesses that governed by the government rules, right now there's no exact rules also from where am I, we don't have direct taxation so who ever owns crypto will remain taxes free as long as they will not convert it to fiat using another third party exchange.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 09:22:32 AM
If you can not pay. Yes, and while you have the amounts are not significant, you are not interesting. Relax.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 05, 2018, 08:54:35 AM
Over the next few years, I do not plan to pay taxes on crypto currency, because in my country there are no laws regulating taxation from the crypto-currency market. And most likely these laws will appear only after a few years. Then it will be possible to return to this conversation. I will say even more, in the near future I do not plan to go to Fiat from crypto currency. Why lose profits?
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 07:52:01 AM
Hi.

i didn't traded so much of my crypto for FIAT so i didn't dealt with that question yet.

however i think it's an issue need to be dealt with.

1. do you use accounting services?
2.if so, do you keep documentation of all traded or bought coins?
3. what do you do in cases of profit from ICO's

WHAT SHOULD I DO??

I never use accounting service, because in cryptocurrency there is no such thing as tax. we are not taxed at all even though we have many coins. that's the good investment in cryptocurrency.

I think that people should pay taxes ofor their fiat if they ever cash the money out from Bitcoin. The money is built by the government.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
July 05, 2018, 07:47:49 AM
I think that this is very unclear, in my country there is no legislation about cryptos and there is very little interest in following this issue from the government, so I don´t.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 05, 2018, 07:43:11 AM
No because my country doesn't really respect their own tax laws and we are going to big hustle to avoid paying it,I for example payed 0 taxes so far Grin It all depends from in wich country you are and what are the laws about crypto in it-for example my country regulators dont even know what bitcoin is
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 07:06:03 AM
No. I think this is a government conspiracy. I think that once they oversee the cryptocurrency. The regulated cryptocurrency will be worthless. Unregulated prices will take off!
Activity: 79
July 05, 2018, 12:20:36 AM
Hi.

i didn't traded so much of my crypto for FIAT so i didn't dealt with that question yet.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??

Yes I do. I pay because I know it will benefit my country, which in turn benefits me and my family, and everyone I know..
You have made a lot of money. It is time to help others too, including your country.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 12:08:19 AM
Hi.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??

I never use accounting service, because in cryptocurrency there is no such thing as tax. we are not taxed at all even though we have many coins. that's the good investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
July 04, 2018, 03:44:47 PM
So far, I earn so little that I have nothing to go to the tax). Of course, when profits increase much, it will be better to pay taxes, especially since in my country this is a small part.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 03:33:17 PM
   If you're a small trader and your income is below the tax threshold, you don't need to pay any income tax. If your income is even slightly higher, you should pay taxes to avoid problems.
Activity: 793
Merit: 510
July 04, 2018, 11:53:54 AM
You pay taxes from salary you get but on the crypto market, you don't get salary, you make profit. So I don't think anybody here pays taxes for crypto, also it is difficult to track transaction for tax deduction purposes .                                       
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 11:34:07 AM
Nope, as of now there is no tax levied on the crypto income for my country and there is yet to a plan proposed by the government and it is under process. Until my government levies tax I'm free from tax on the income earned in crypto and I can enjoy my profit. I think my country government is planning to impose a 15% to 20% tax on crypto income but not too sure whether that is true or will that be the tax fixed. Just waiting curiously for the announcement from my government.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 11:33:42 AM
All depends where you live, some countries dont take taxes, some take, in this year im in big minus so no taxes for me.
Activity: 295
July 04, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
I dont pay any taxes and no one asked me to do so. How do they know where and how much I have earned, where my funds are located and etc...
Activity: 322
July 04, 2018, 11:31:58 AM
I live in Belarus and we have a fully legalized cryptocurrency and people do not have to pay tax on it )
Activity: 21
July 04, 2018, 11:29:59 AM
Nope not paying taxes as of the moment our country doesnt require people of paying taxes,which is why i am getting my mining profits fully without any taxes or cut from the government.
Activity: 27
July 04, 2018, 07:01:08 AM
looking in what country you live, if the crypt tax is moderate, then there is nothing wrong with paying, but basically this is beyond the limits
Activity: 56
July 04, 2018, 06:57:09 AM
I think to charge taxes for crypto income is robbery, so I'm looking for various ways to circumvent taxes
Activity: 67
July 04, 2018, 06:53:44 AM
I have not yet tried to raise large funds, but I was interested in this issue and I was advised by an oswer bank for these purposes
Pages:
Jump to: