Pages:
Author

Topic: do you guys pay Taxes for profit? - page 5. (Read 1863 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 02:24:43 PM
Very much depends on your country, the laws. You can discuss this with your colleagues from your country or with a financial adviser, he will help you as best.
Activity: 81
June 27, 2018, 01:35:59 PM
In my opinion, taxes are for everyone who get salary or income, even can earn profits or doing business. If someone can earn profits out of working in crypto or  bounty. So I dont think so it is not good to pay taxes for that. I will definately pay.
Activity: 84
June 27, 2018, 01:23:07 PM
Fortunately, in my country, in Ukraine, has not yet been taxed operations with crypto-currencies. But I personally have operations for small amounts, so in any case, i think that they are not interesting for the state
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 12:25:05 PM
Nope not paying taxes as of the moment our country doesnt require people of paying taxes,which is why i am getting my mining profits fully without any taxes or cut from the government.
Activity: 110
June 26, 2018, 04:17:09 AM
Well for me I don't think cryptos should be taxable because the government don't contribute anything to the crypto. Everyone manages his own wallet, if you lost your private keys, your money is gone, so why should it be taxable? Well for me and in my own country, we don't pay tax for that and will never.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
June 25, 2018, 04:52:32 AM
Yes, really depends what country you're residing in and what country you're actually in too.
Doesn't look like I'll ever have that problem as my portfolio is necced, but if in the US those losses you can right off against tax I believe.
I think the US is the toughest on crypto taxes. I mean, they tax residents that earn cash when theyre outside the country!
Activity: 582
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 25, 2018, 04:47:30 AM
As of now, No. Since tere is no policy with our government and this cryptocurrency is considered as remittance. But sooner, rules may change and cryptocurrency income will be taxed in my opinion, but not now or in a year or two

Yes, my country is also still in the passive attitude towards bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so, for now, I can trade without any opposition, but I think it would not be always this easy.
Activity: 82
June 24, 2018, 08:32:57 AM
Previously, I was not interested in this topic, and now when I want to trade legally, I have a question about taxes. However, our country has not yet come up with anything.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 04:04:29 AM
Most of the counties wont require you to pay some taxes when it comes to cryptocurrencies,not unless you are from u.s or any country that restricts cryptocurrencies,that is why those people from countries which regulations doesnt exist yet they are very lucky because the government have some cuts to your profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 23, 2018, 11:04:18 AM
I do not pay taxes for my income because I do not charge them anymore and if there is a tax collector they do not know who are the users and investors of bitcoin and more than those who are earning it.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
No! I want to do this but I cannot because there are not the tax on the cryptocurrency. I ready to pay at about 13% of my cryptocurrency earnings for not to break the law.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 10:53:08 AM
In my country, in Ukraine, all operations with crypto currency are not taxed. I pay only commission at purchase and sale, as well as when withdrawing funds to a payment bank card. How long it will last I do not know, but I would not want radical changes and with taxes like in the US or South Korea ...
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 10:50:51 AM
Yes, in my country you have to pay taxes on profits (in some crazy countries, every trade, win or lose, is taxed. I do not even think of trying to game the system because they will have sophisticated methods of tracking tax evaders. Pay your taxes ! Not worth, getting popped for tax evasion especially in countries like the US.
Activity: 95
June 23, 2018, 10:46:40 AM
In my country, mining, as well as the acquisition and alienation of tokens, carried out by individuals, are not considered entrepreneurial activities, and tokens are not subject to declaration.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 09:27:27 AM
A lot depends on the country where you live. It seems to me that most people do not pay attention to taxes. In some countries, the crypto is banned.
Activity: 322
June 23, 2018, 09:14:40 AM
Well, if you have such questions, then you are on the right track. In fact, there is no standard information, someone writes down their profit in a notebook, someone uses the Excell table, so choose you. If you are from the U.S or any country that has some tax regulations about cryptocurrencies you should follow the regulation or else you will have some problem.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 23, 2018, 09:06:13 AM
Here in our country tax is automatically deducted as I exchange in fiat. I never encounter a large sum of token to be exchange. I think I will not need accounting services. Lucky that our country is not restricting cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 08:47:28 AM
You have to pay taxes if you are in a country where you need to pay taxes according to the law. But if you are in a country where there is no legislation on this matter, then taxes can not be paid.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
June 23, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
In Germany i do not have to pay taxes if i do not earn more than around 9000 Euro a year at all. I am currently s student so i am below this 9000 euro Grin
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 23, 2018, 08:22:37 AM
I just do it myself, I'm already self employed anyway. Obviously you should be paying taxes though as you should with any investment.
Pages:
Jump to: