Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 31. (Read 174088 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 29, 2015, 04:49:50 AM
Please stop talking about signature campaigns!   1 BTC in a year of posting?  Freaking SPAM!
STOP IT!
Just stop!
I have 76 Bitcoin, need proof?  PM me for a BTC address, I will have zero, then bam.. proof.
I didn't get it by freaking spamming stupid bitcoin dice or some junk.
There is no free lunch.  Stop listening to broke ass people for financial advice!

and where did you get those coins? by scamming, which is far worse than sig spam, or by legittimate good trading? because right now there ar eno other way(mining i'm assuming is not your case)
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
November 29, 2015, 12:05:57 AM
Not now but someday or another I can have my own 1 btc Smiley will wait patiently until that happens.
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
November 28, 2015, 08:57:02 PM
Pardon me, I just made 2 more bitcoin.  So make that 78.  No freaking sig spam.
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
November 28, 2015, 08:53:27 PM
Please stop talking about signature campaigns!   1 BTC in a year of posting?  Freaking SPAM!
STOP IT!
Just stop!
I have 76 Bitcoin, need proof?  PM me for a BTC address, I will have zero, then bam.. proof.
I didn't get it by freaking spamming stupid bitcoin dice or some junk.
There is no free lunch.  Stop listening to broke ass people for financial advice!
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2015, 09:20:16 PM
i am nearly at 1 bitcoin, i have been on 1 bitcoin before though it is very satisfying feeling  Cheesy

its addictive once you get one then you want another.....lol Shocked

Yes its very addictive that is true, as of now I don't have 1 BTC but would surely have one at the next month as I keep on spending my bitcoins on regular basis, as and when I need money for my basic stuff I convert it to fiat currency and enjoy the feeling of using bitcoins.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
November 27, 2015, 10:35:21 AM
i am nearly at 1 bitcoin, i have been on 1 bitcoin before though it is very satisfying feeling  Cheesy

its addictive once you get one then you want another.....lol Shocked
Activity: 350
November 27, 2015, 10:33:36 AM
its a large amount of bitcoin so still now I don't have it
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 27, 2015, 10:26:17 AM

nope! before I joined the signature campaign coinomat with the rate of 0.001 BTC/post, so one week I can make 0.1, so one month i get 0.4 and 2month 0.8, and other income from trading I can get 0.1-0.5/month

Im talking about your current campaign and not in Coinomat. And all the details stated is based on the current campaign.

Anyways, like I said, even for the people that will start today here can get BTC1 within a year thru campaign. Im 8 months here now in this forum, 8 months in bitcoin world, but I can make a quiet amount of bitcoin right now. Effort, love what is your doing, passion etc is the main ingredient.
Activity: 318
November 27, 2015, 10:14:00 AM
Yes, I have over 1 bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
November 27, 2015, 10:13:35 AM
I've been here for a little while, and only started the signature campaing recently...kinda sucks I didnt do it before !  Last week I got about 0.02 btc.  just by normal posting, i'm not really trying to get the max.  I mean, those btc accumulate !  To get your first btc, I cannot recommend enough the campaign.  Faucets dont give you enough, but hey thats where i started (and gpu mining on two 5870 i had).  Then you trade altcoins with that, just buy and sell quickly to make the spread for example - like buy at 10 satoshi and sell at 12 satoshi, that is a good return if you can.  if it goes down just sell right away, or your btc will evaporate Smiley

If btc price goes up it helps too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 27, 2015, 10:06:13 AM
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 27, 2015, 09:47:36 AM
yes and i will keep it safe!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
November 27, 2015, 09:47:21 AM
the answer is no. the reason is i never store 1 bitcoin on my wallet,i always trade it to local currency,but sometime i think i will do that,store 1 bitcoin in my wallet..it just my plan
Activity: 336
November 27, 2015, 06:03:56 AM

nope! before I joined the signature campaign coinomat with the rate of 0.001 BTC/post, so one week I can make 0.1, so one month i get 0.4 and 2month 0.8, and other income from trading I can get 0.1-0.5/month

Oh that is kinda big amount of Bitcoin. Well I am just waiting to be a Sr. Member.
And with the big guys. If I may ask how long did you have your signature? Because 1.5 BTC is just alot in 1 month.

too long if you wait until sr.member, you can buy account sr.emember and your money will be back within 2 - 2.5 months. I've been long enough to join the signature campaign when my rank member Smiley

Yeah buying a Sr. Member is a option, but that is not fun.

Oh well I see that you have been so long in this forum so I wish for you that one day you will get at Legendary Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
November 27, 2015, 05:58:01 AM

Oh that is kinda big amount of Bitcoin. Well I am just waiting to be a Sr. Member.
And with the big guys. If I may ask how long did you have your signature? Because 1.5 BTC is just alot in 1 month.

too long if you wait until sr.member, you can buy account sr.emember and your money will be back within 2 - 2.5 months. I've been long enough to join the signature campaign when my rank member Smiley
Activity: 182
Pollak
November 27, 2015, 05:31:01 AM
I am back at BTC0.10. It's raising a little a week so it must turn into a 1 bitcoin someday.

Back at BTC0.40. Hope to reach the BTC1 this year.

i think you can get 1btc at 3-4month Smiley
keep your spirit friend

anyway you must earning from other way too, don't focus at 1 source

BTC0.58. The only way is up.

I earned them already in different ways. Dicing, services and a little with signature campaign.

Cashed out BTC0.30 this week but I still got BTC0.5. Thanks to dicing.  Cool

Cashed out again and i am now back to zero. Let's try to go back on track for the BTC1.

Still going not that fast. I think I don't get it before the end of the year. So I make it my goal to reach 1BTC before Christmas 2016.

That is a nice goal to have. Well my goal is just learning more about bitcoin and earn so much as I can.

My other goals is collect a lot of faucets and convert to bitcoin Tongue in this year ( won't happen ).
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2015, 05:28:03 AM
I am back at BTC0.10. It's raising a little a week so it must turn into a 1 bitcoin someday.

Back at BTC0.40. Hope to reach the BTC1 this year.

i think you can get 1btc at 3-4month Smiley
keep your spirit friend

anyway you must earning from other way too, don't focus at 1 source

BTC0.58. The only way is up.

I earned them already in different ways. Dicing, services and a little with signature campaign.

Cashed out BTC0.30 this week but I still got BTC0.5. Thanks to dicing.  Cool

Cashed out again and i am now back to zero. Let's try to go back on track for the BTC1.

Still going not that fast. I think I don't get it before the end of the year. So I make it my goal to reach 1BTC before Christmas 2016.
Activity: 126
November 27, 2015, 04:34:41 AM
Yes !
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 26, 2015, 01:04:51 PM
Yes I do have 1 bitcoin kind sir!  Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
November 26, 2015, 12:34:18 PM
I am on my way to reach my goal having 1 bitcoin, for the moment i don't own that but i hope to reach by the end of the year maybe.

with sr.member you can quite quickly get 1 BTC in the signature campaign and trading. I did it and probably fast enough to get around 1.5-2 months Smiley

How long did it took for you to get at Sr. Member than? Because as a Jr. Member I have along way to go.

But that is really nice that you haveearn 1 BTC so easy. Well no easy because it took you time to get it Smiley
You can buy sr member account if you are in hurry to reach there.Check service section of this forum there are many good rank accounts on sale from time to time

Oh that is something for me.

But I bet it cost also alot of bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: