Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 34. (Read 174088 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
November 22, 2015, 03:45:57 AM
In my wallet blackchain i was have 16 btc transaction Cheesy but for now i haven't

If you have spare money, then buy back at least 1 bitcoin. You will be rewarded in a decade also. The price will be high is bitcoin is still there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 22, 2015, 01:17:47 AM
In my wallet blackchain i was have 16 btc transaction Cheesy but for now i haven't
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 21, 2015, 06:46:59 PM
thers so many arguments occuring in this thread lol  Roll Eyes Huh

but to answer op's question yes i currently own more than 1 btc . 2.3 to be exact Grin, looking forward to getting upto21.
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
November 21, 2015, 06:33:06 PM
I don't understand this thread. If you are holder of a considerable amount of BTC I doubt you would be dumb enough to give out this information unless you want to be targeted by hackers looking for big fishes to reap.

That kind of answers that you are holding a lot of bitcoin Smiley Is it really worth to someone to try steal bitcoins, if there is only 1 of them  ? Technically answer to this thread is yes or no, other details is if you want to say more Smiley We can not be sure if the people posting here really has that amount.

Exactly, why to display our wealth in public, as we are aware that there are hackers who have constant watch on our bitcoins and would easily hack our hard earned bitcoins, so it is better to keep a secret and I don't believe that people who are posting in this thread would be giving a genuine answer, no one wants that they should be scammed or get cheated from the hackers and scammers.

LOL.. phantom boogie man HACKERS got you scared?  Too scared to even talk about having bitcoin?
You have such LOW opinion of yourself that you fear some Nigerian scammer will trick you with his $30 million dollar offer to help the Royal Nigerian Prince, and all you have to do is pay your bitcoin up front and... OOPS you just lost your coin?   If you are that lame, then you have too much fear.

I had 60 bitcoin a few days ago, now I have more.
Where are the hackers now?  I am soo scared!  NOT
WTF are they going to do, hack my bitcointalk account to read pointless PMs and messages like this one?
Or find my BTC address to SEND me some money?

I don't understand this thread. If you are holder of a considerable amount of bitcoin investing I doubt you would be dumb enough to give out this information unless you want to be targeted by hackers looking for big fishes to reap.

Yeah how do you not understand? Exactly how is the hacker going to carry out this objective? Are we going to suddenly dumb enough click on his pms including a download link to a virus? You don't get this thread and I don't get your reply... Tongue

Smart man.  Disclaimer201 might simply be a very shy and fearful person.  Lets try not to startle him.

I don't understand this thread. If you are holder of a considerable amount of bitcoin investing I doubt you would be dumb enough to give out this information unless you want to be targeted by hackers looking for big fishes to reap.

Yeah how do you not understand? Exactly how is the hacker going to carry out this objective? Are we going to suddenly dumb enough click on his pms including a download link to a virus? You don't get this thread and I don't get your reply... Tongue

My previous answer did not satisfy or convince you?  lol
Such is the nature of bitcoin with its cloak and dagger reputation.

Alas, being the Prince of Nimbabyee is such a hard life when you need the help of random US citizens to help convert this wealth.  JOKING
However I do feel like the richest homeless guy around, considering I cannot really cash out or spend bitcoin.  Just sit on it and sometimes by small stupid things online.  I cannot pay rent or buy a car with bitcoin.  (And please don't suggest that Bitpremiere website, it is such a scam.)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2015, 11:24:59 AM
I don't understand this thread. If you are holder of a considerable amount of BTC I doubt you would be dumb enough to give out this information unless you want to be targeted by hackers looking for big fishes to reap.

That kind of answers that you are holding a lot of bitcoin Smiley Is it really worth to someone to try steal bitcoins, if there is only 1 of them  ? Technically answer to this thread is yes or no, other details is if you want to say more Smiley We can not be sure if the people posting here really has that amount.

Exactly, why to display our wealth in public, as we are aware that there are hackers who have constant watch on our bitcoins and would easily hack our hard earned bitcoins, so it is better to keep a secret and I don't believe that people who are posting in this thread would be giving a genuine answer, no one wants that they should be scammed or get cheated from the hackers and scammers.
Activity: 159
November 21, 2015, 10:55:16 AM
Well, not exactly but looking into the future I have more than one  Cheesy
Activity: 210
November 21, 2015, 08:19:14 AM
Luckily I don't have 1 Bitcoin in my wallet, some of my bitcoin was invested and got robbed. Lesson learned from the past. Still striving to earn more Bitcoin until the end of this year. 
DMB
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 21, 2015, 07:41:20 AM
I happen to have 60+ bitcoins at the moment.

Wow congrats bro! How did you actually end up getting that many? Either way, congrats! Cheesy
Activity: 126
November 21, 2015, 07:20:15 AM
As a matter of fact, I don't have 1 bitcoin in my account.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 21, 2015, 06:32:42 AM
yeah I almost have a 1 BTC, now around 0.9. actually i have 1 BTC this time if the coin does not go down very much, yeah my bitcoin got lost in the trade altcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 21, 2015, 05:50:53 AM
Have 4 bitcoin as of now and plan on keeping them until the next increase in price.
But now it looks like that won't happen until after the new year. So that is along time to be holding on to them.
yeah thats good plan dude.
I also save bitcoin until the new year, because I think the price will continue to rise until the new year as well.
Activity: 182
November 21, 2015, 05:08:43 AM

That kind of answers that you are holding a lot of bitcoin Smiley Is it really worth to someone to try steal bitcoins, if there is only 1 of them  ? Technically answer to this thread is yes or no, other details is if you want to say more Smiley We can not be sure if the people posting here really has that amount.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 21, 2015, 05:00:53 AM
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
November 21, 2015, 04:35:10 AM
No, I don't hoard bitcoin. When I need it to purchase somethings, I just go to exchange straightaway. Bitoin's price is too volatile, no points to keep it.
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 21, 2015, 04:10:26 AM
no/ but close to 0.1BTCGrin
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
November 21, 2015, 03:56:23 AM
Have 4 bitcoin as of now and plan on keeping them until the next increase in price.
But now it looks like that won't happen until after the new year. So that is along time to be holding on to them.

That is most definitely NOT a long time to be holding them. Try holding for 10 years. It may pay off a lot better
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2015, 12:54:18 AM
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
November 21, 2015, 12:50:23 AM

You got a big amount of bitcoins. Congratulations.
By considering your forum rank you must have bought those bitcoins or got through gambling or bitcoin trading.
Just share your way of accumulating these much big amount of bitcoins. It would motivate many people here including myself.

Thanks.
I use to mine BTC in the days that GPU Mining was possible.  I did NOT believe ASIC processers were real.  Sounded like a pre order scam to me.  Why would anyone sell a ASIC machine that can mine $1500 a week and sell it for $1200?  A logical person would think they would just use the machines, turn them on, and not sell them.  Or it was a scam.  Amazingly ASIC was real and put me and all GPU miners out of business.   So I started other online businesses and accept bitcoin.  Pay people in Bitcoin and gain connections and progress.  Now I make about 5 bitcoin a week.

The best way to make bitcoin is to sell something online.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 21, 2015, 12:47:47 AM
waiting for mine to transfer after buying them on localbitcoins  Grin
Activity: 2646
Merit: 587
November 21, 2015, 12:41:18 AM

You got a big amount of bitcoins. Congratulations.
By considering your forum rank you must have bought those bitcoins or got through gambling or bitcoin trading.
Just share your way of accumulating these much big amount of bitcoins. It would motivate many people here including myself.
Pages:
Jump to: