Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 32. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 26, 2015, 11:59:58 AM
I am on my way to reach my goal having 1 bitcoin, for the moment i don't own that but i hope to reach by the end of the year maybe.

with sr.member you can quite quickly get 1 BTC in the signature campaign and trading. I did it and probably fast enough to get around 1.5-2 months Smiley

How long did it took for you to get at Sr. Member than? Because as a Jr. Member I have along way to go.

But that is really nice that you haveearn 1 BTC so easy. Well no easy because it took you time to get it Smiley
You can buy sr member account if you are in hurry to reach there.Check service section of this forum there are many good rank accounts on sale from time to time

That is true you can buy accounts, but me personaly I dont like it because you didn't sweet a tear.

Some day I will be Legendary Tongue over 2 or 3 years. Untill than I will just be patient.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 26, 2015, 11:54:09 AM
I am on my way to reach my goal having 1 bitcoin, for the moment i don't own that but i hope to reach by the end of the year maybe.

with sr.member you can quite quickly get 1 BTC in the signature campaign and trading. I did it and probably fast enough to get around 1.5-2 months Smiley

How long did it took for you to get at Sr. Member than? Because as a Jr. Member I have along way to go.

But that is really nice that you haveearn 1 BTC so easy. Well no easy because it took you time to get it Smiley

In his current campaign, he can earned BTC0.035/week. Around 28 weeks or 7 months to get BTC1.

To get to a Senior Member rank here you need an active 17 periods or equivalent to less than 9 months.

For now, while doing signature campaign, learn other methods while doing it. Trading is really good. First time I do that I found it boring but now all of the time I doing it that I can't even reached maximum post in my campaign unlike before in my previous campaign.

You can earn BTC1 in less than a year even you start as Brand New rank here. I joined this forum last Feb 25, 2015 and today I can say that I earned a lot from different methods.

nope! before I joined the signature campaign coinomat with the rate of 0.001 BTC/post, so one week I can make 0.1, so one month i get 0.4 and 2month 0.8, and other income from trading I can get 0.1-0.5/month

Oh that is kinda big amount of Bitcoin. Well I am just waiting to be a Sr. Member.
And with the big guys. If I may ask how long did you have your signature? Because 1.5 BTC is just alot in 1 month.

Ya that is just a lot of bitcoin can I marry you Tongue
I want that kind of money, oh well I am still learning how I can trade good. I hope some day I can earn that much bitcoin as you ronaldo40.
Activity: 364
November 26, 2015, 11:20:39 AM

In his current campaign, he can earned BTC0.035/week. Around 28 weeks or 7 months to get BTC1.

To get to a Senior Member rank here you need an active 17 periods or equivalent to less than 9 months.

For now, while doing signature campaign, learn other methods while doing it. Trading is really good. First time I do that I found it boring but now all of the time I doing it that I can't even reached maximum post in my campaign unlike before in my previous campaign.

You can earn BTC1 in less than a year even you start as Brand New rank here. I joined this forum last Feb 25, 2015 and today I can say that I earned a lot from different methods.

nope! before I joined the signature campaign coinomat with the rate of 0.001 BTC/post, so one week I can make 0.1, so one month i get 0.4 and 2month 0.8, and other income from trading I can get 0.1-0.5/month

Oh that is kinda big amount of Bitcoin. Well I am just waiting to be a Sr. Member.
And with the big guys. If I may ask how long did you have your signature? Because 1.5 BTC is just alot in 1 month.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
November 26, 2015, 11:17:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
November 26, 2015, 07:05:20 AM

You can buy sr member account if you are in hurry to reach there.Check service section of this forum there are many good rank accounts on sale from time to time
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 26, 2015, 06:58:55 AM

I am glad that I have read this. Well that is a very good to do. Ia m also just trying to learn more about Bitcoin.

But thank you for sharing your experience Smiley

Thanks. Just have a passion and a stable goal that you really want to earn BTC. All good btc earners today start from being a newbie and now have a quiet good numbers of coins.
Activity: 336
November 26, 2015, 06:53:59 AM

I am glad that I have read this. Well that is a very good to do. Ia m also just trying to learn more about Bitcoin.

But thank you for sharing your experience Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 26, 2015, 06:49:44 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 26, 2015, 06:46:53 AM
I don't have 1 bitcoin in my account.
Activity: 742
November 26, 2015, 06:41:41 AM
I have about 43 btc right now. im buying this new coin called bst - bitstone. looks like a runner boys
woow you have much bitcoin, did you earned profit by bought bst - bitstone or mining or something ?
i wish someday i have much bitcoin like you
iam working on it  Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
November 26, 2015, 06:37:22 AM
NO, maybe next year i have 1 BTC Smiley
Activity: 210
November 26, 2015, 06:24:12 AM
Yes, I have well over 1 BTC and plan on only adding to it in the future.
Activity: 364
November 26, 2015, 05:25:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
November 26, 2015, 04:56:16 AM

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 26, 2015, 04:43:38 AM
I have about 43 btc right now. im buying this new coin called bst - bitstone. looks like a runner boys

Buying altcoin with bitcoin is risky. If you are not a whale and cannot manipulate the market, it is better not to spend a large amount of money on altcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 26, 2015, 04:09:49 AM
I wish i hav but im badluck when its comes to investment site
Activity: 644
November 26, 2015, 03:09:54 AM
I had around 4 BTC divided and stored into 4 of my paper wallets. But nowadays, I invest them in parts to several cloud mining and investment programs and wait for them to roll back to my wallets alongwith some interests. At least it's better than stacking them inside cold storage without gaining anything.

Hey great Buddy I have 3 BTC in wallet right nowBut not in a peper I have in my online wallet itself. Because I feel Its pretty safe at there itself. after I received signature campaign's payout It would move little bit more in my wallet
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 26, 2015, 02:34:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
November 26, 2015, 02:30:36 AM
No, I haven't own that much although I'm still trying to get those amount.
Surely it really difficult to get BTC1 in short period if we compare on 2009 - 2010

But it become my motivation to get more than BTC 1 for future and I will treat bitcoin as my investation
Activity: 144
November 26, 2015, 02:27:33 AM
No, I don't have 1 BTC at the movement.  But my target is to reach 1 BTC very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: