Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 92. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 21, 2015, 01:11:21 PM
I have almost 2 bitcoins! Cheesy
saving it until the price will raise!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
July 21, 2015, 11:43:17 AM
i am getting close to having 1 bitcoin just have to earn some more in this week to get there ...
Activity: 12
July 21, 2015, 11:40:50 AM
At least 1!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
July 21, 2015, 11:38:06 AM
For all the BTC challenged out there you can pick up 1 Euro's worth by making some suggestions about a website here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3e26lq/cubits_celebrates_relaunch_with_no_strings/
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 21, 2015, 11:22:57 AM
Nope, I got 0.1 currently.
Activity: 28
July 21, 2015, 11:20:02 AM
The answer for today will be NO Smiley
But I use to have it! After I got it I sold it Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 21, 2015, 10:47:08 AM
When I first started into Bitcoin I was getting close to 1 BTC. However, I spent some BTC into cloud mining which most of them turned scam and now I'm hoping to get recover my investments. Sad 

As of now, I don't have 1 BTC
Activity: 6
July 21, 2015, 10:42:51 AM
No I am not concerned about anyone trying to steal from me. I have high security Smiley check out this article on bitcoingg.
http://www.bitcoingg.com/gamblemybits-combines-security-entertainment/
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 21, 2015, 10:39:12 AM
Undecided

My outdated Blockchain.info stats. I no longer use Blockchain.info because I don't trust it. It can be hacked because it's a online wallet, so I glad that there's Bitcoin Core. I use Bitcoin Core daily and I'm very happy. No problem till now and I feel 100% safe and better than with Blockchain.info. If you have only low amount of BTC, then freely use Blockchain.info, but remember that you are giving your money to 3rd part.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
July 21, 2015, 10:25:44 AM

At one point, I had over 2,200 bitcoins mined over a two year period only to lose many of them to scammers and bad investments. If you collect up a lot of coins, hold on to them for dear life and don't invest with or trust anyone here.

Good advice man... good advice
AFK
Activity: 756
Merit: 513
July 21, 2015, 10:11:31 AM
 Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
July 21, 2015, 09:31:22 AM
Interesting trivia to make you feel poor:

Pirateat40 at one point had 700,000 bitcoins in his possession.

The U.S. Government held over 200,000 bitcoins.

Mark Karpeles lost nearly 750,000 bitcoins.

Forum member Allinvain had 25,000 bitcoins.

Forum member KnightMB had 371,000 bitcoins.

Bruno (Gleb Gamow, Phineas Gage) had over 1,600 bitcoins.

At one point, I had over 2,200 bitcoins mined over a two year period only to lose many of them to scammers and bad investments. If you collect up a lot of coins, hold on to them for dear life and don't invest with or trust anyone here.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 21, 2015, 08:37:48 AM
no i didn't invest anything i used the money earned there to buy more mining equipment(actually i rent mining with miningrigrental) and that's it, my profit was growing every day

then you could use bigger mining connected to more account to earn more, with a g-blade it was possible to mine with 16 account without the need of 160 euro

To make it simple you had money and then you gave it to someone for hardware (or hosted hardware, it doesn't matter). This means at that given moment your coins were in someone else's possession and you were given a piece of hardware that was supposed to bring you profit and it did, but there was a chance it would not. Even if you used the coins earned on that site you were reinvesting your previous profits, the money you could as well cash out and buy something else.

no man i didn't invest like i've said, i started with one gpu in their site, then with that i made profit, which i used to buy more HW then again the profit raised and i used those to expand the mining, in the end i turned few euro in 10k or more

there was no risk because you were payed daily, if they go down one day i'll lose only the electricity of that day, would have been an insignificant loss...
You made profit that you could've cashed out, but instead used the money to buy more, which means you reinvested the profits. If somebody gives you money and you decide to buy mining shares it's still an investment, even if you got the money from thin air.
It's a common misconception. If you lend money to someone in hope of profit and he ends up returning it without interest you actually lose money even though you have exactly the same amount, because you lost time and your money didn't bring you profit in that given time. Time is money! Wink

i never said that i could not cash out, where did you read this? i could in fact withdraw everything at any time, but i used to gain more plain and simple, also investing money out of thin air, isn't the same as investing your own money that you acquired through hard work you know

I said you could! You need to work on your reading comprehension Wink
Investing money is investing it doesn't matter if it was given to you or earned through work.

right, some time it's easy to confuse couldn't with coud've the " ' " tricked me, a mere distraction sry

yes about investments, i did it but it was only because i knew that there was a pure profit on it, 100% unbelievable profit

if someone tell you, that you could earn from x10 to x30 what you invest without any risk, i'm sure anyone would have jumped in it

basically was yes an investment but a investments with zero risk and x10 profit, which means free money
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
July 21, 2015, 08:23:44 AM
no i didn't invest anything i used the money earned there to buy more mining equipment(actually i rent mining with miningrigrental) and that's it, my profit was growing every day

then you could use bigger mining connected to more account to earn more, with a g-blade it was possible to mine with 16 account without the need of 160 euro

To make it simple you had money and then you gave it to someone for hardware (or hosted hardware, it doesn't matter). This means at that given moment your coins were in someone else's possession and you were given a piece of hardware that was supposed to bring you profit and it did, but there was a chance it would not. Even if you used the coins earned on that site you were reinvesting your previous profits, the money you could as well cash out and buy something else.

no man i didn't invest like i've said, i started with one gpu in their site, then with that i made profit, which i used to buy more HW then again the profit raised and i used those to expand the mining, in the end i turned few euro in 10k or more

there was no risk because you were payed daily, if they sjut down one day i'll lose only the electricity of that day, would have been an insignificant loss...
You made profit that you could've cashed out, but instead used the money to buy more, which means you reinvested the profits. If somebody gives you money and you decide to buy mining shares it's still an investment, even if you got the money from thin air.
It's a common misconception. If you lend money to someone in hope of profit and he ends up returning it without interest you actually lose money even though you have exactly the same amount, because you lost time and your money didn't bring you profit in that given time. Time is money! Wink

i never said that i could not cash out, where did you read this? i could in fact withdraw everything at any time, but i used to gain more plain and simple, also investing money out of thin air, isn't the same as investing your own money that you acquired through hard work you know

I said you could! You need to work on your reading comprehension Wink
Investing money is investing it doesn't matter if it was given to you or earned through work.
Activity: 462
July 21, 2015, 07:19:51 AM
No, i don't have 1 btc, but i almost accumulate 1 bitcoin. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
July 21, 2015, 07:19:16 AM
Yep.
Activity: 420
July 21, 2015, 07:05:00 AM
Yes

Balance in personal wallet Not including trading or site wallet

ow sh**tt, what it really yours ?
test try send to my wallet dude ? hahaha
to the photo owner: arent you afraid that there will be people who will try to hack your forum account to get as much information about your wallet as possible? i dont think it was a smart move
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2015, 06:46:34 AM
I never quite understood threads such as this bragging about how many BTC you have.

I would change it to something like "How did you get your first bitcoin".  Then it is a interesting story not just yea I have X BTC.

I think people find it reassuring to know that the majority have modest amounts. The real swinging dicks are wise enough to keep their mouths shut.

laugh

yep the real "swinging dicks" would be chuckling at the discussion of putting 1 BTC in cold storage.  I hope one day it is worth that effort for just one bitclam

Agreed. I bet some of the responses here are just saying that 'no I don't have x amount' 'yes I have x amount of bitcoins,' but in reality they have loads of bitcoins in their stash. I wonder what's the purpose of knowing each other's balances?

That is why I suggest for people not to say I have X amout of coins.  I mean they might impress some with a huge amount.

But ultimately "bad guys" will make that person a target.  The more coins you bragged about the better chance someone with bad intentions will focus on you.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
July 21, 2015, 06:34:25 AM
I never quite understood threads such as this bragging about how many BTC you have.

I would change it to something like "How did you get your first bitcoin".  Then it is a interesting story not just yea I have X BTC.

I think people find it reassuring to know that the majority have modest amounts. The real swinging dicks are wise enough to keep their mouths shut.

laugh

yep the real "swinging dicks" would be chuckling at the discussion of putting 1 BTC in cold storage.  I hope one day it is worth that effort for just one bitclam

Agreed. I bet some of the responses here are just saying that 'no I don't have x amount' 'yes I have x amount of bitcoins,' but in reality they have loads of bitcoins in their stash. I wonder what's the purpose of knowing each other's balances?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
July 21, 2015, 06:24:00 AM
My overall has been around 9 BTC.

Right now I have less than that.

But always more than 1
Pages:
Jump to: