Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 94. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 20, 2015, 05:16:15 PM
If you don't have 1 BTC, but you want to have one check this tutorial.

It's good tutorial I already started it and it seems good. Thanks for this.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 20, 2015, 04:58:28 PM
I have 1 bitcoin on a paper wallet printed direct from my local ATM. Is this safe?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 20, 2015, 02:27:43 PM
If you don't have 1 BTC, but you want to have one check this tutorial.
July 20, 2015, 02:02:36 PM
yes, currently i have 8.7 btc, made from my translation work and gambling on tennis, it is a tough job to earn bitcoin, sometimes I have to make fiat money to buy bitcoin, my salary is so-so. Only earn 8btc per month after I have spent food and acomodations. I will make more bitcoin and catch the next bubble, i wish btc will be pumped to 3000 USD, and we all get rich.  Grin

Heh, yes. I would be definitely wealthy if BTC gets to $3000
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2015, 01:59:22 PM
yes, currently i have 8.7 btc, made from my translation work and gambling on tennis, it is a tough job to earn bitcoin, sometimes I have to make fiat money to buy bitcoin, my salary is so-so. Only earn 8btc per month after I have spent food and acomodations. I will make more bitcoin and catch the next bubble, i wish btc will be pumped to 3000 USD, and we all get rich.  Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 20, 2015, 12:47:32 PM
I have it already  Wink
July 20, 2015, 08:08:14 AM

Paper yes, but hardware? If my computer get hacked, hacker can access my wallet because it's on my pc.

I meant hardware as in a separate hardware wallet like Trezor. Your computer can be infested and you can still use that without a care in the world.

Yes I know, check my post above you, it's edited. Trezor is good and I like it.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
July 20, 2015, 08:06:07 AM

Paper yes, but hardware? If my computer get hacked, hacker can access my wallet because it's on my pc.

I meant hardware as in a separate hardware wallet like Trezor. Your computer can be infested and you can still use that without a care in the world.
July 20, 2015, 08:03:59 AM

oh like that,
whether online wallet as strong as blockchain can be hacked?
and according to what your wallet recommendations ?

Your own computer is more likely to be hacked and a lot harder to make secure. That's why online wallets aren't a great idea.

But if my computer is hacked then no wallet is safe..

Paper and hardware will still do the job.

// I'm idiot, I thought you meant desktop not hardware.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
July 20, 2015, 08:02:31 AM
Yes, I have 1 bitcoin. I bought one as soon as I heard about bitcoin. I plan to save it.

oh like that,

Your own computer is more likely to be hacked and a lot harder to make secure. That's why online wallets aren't a great idea.

IF your computer can be hacked then so can your desktop wallet. If your computer or the site you use to create your paper wallet are compromised then that's no good either.
legendary
Welt Am Draht
July 20, 2015, 07:58:32 AM

oh like that,

Paper and hardware will still do the job.
July 20, 2015, 07:53:09 AM

oh like that,

legendary
Welt Am Draht
July 20, 2015, 07:25:38 AM

oh like that,

Activity: 658
July 20, 2015, 07:23:11 AM
(Yes) I have one BTC in a few different addresses in storage and around 0.7btc on my blockchain.info wallet ready to spend if anything comes up.

Good decision to use Blockchain.info just as a hot wallet. I was always scared with online wallets but I will try it.

why you scare save your bitcoin in online wallet ?
while the easy and fast with online wallet?
You know that online wallet enables third party to control your coins? Your coins are officially not yours anymore. In  case of hacker attack or some sort of server malfunction your coins will be in danger.
Online wallets are good only for keeping small amount of coins for fast spendings.

oh like that,
Activity: 493
July 20, 2015, 04:33:34 AM
(Yes) I have one BTC in a few different addresses in storage and around 0.7btc on my blockchain.info wallet ready to spend if anything comes up.

Good decision to use Blockchain.info just as a hot wallet. I was always scared with online wallets but I will try it.

There was a time I had around 5btc on there and the price was double it is now  Cheesy

In my defence the wallet was being used on my linux system and was a very clean computer which never downloaded anything or clicked suspicious links without scanning. That stayed safe for around a year until I moved it. You was/are right to be a little scared/cautious that is the way your funds will stay safe.

Only keep on their what you can afford to lose.
July 20, 2015, 04:24:56 AM

There's probability it will get hacked or "hacked" ( I think everyone knows what "hacked" is Tongue ).
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
July 20, 2015, 04:24:16 AM

You know that online wallet enables third party to control your coins? Your coins are officially not yours anymore. In  case of hacker attack or some sort of server malfunction your coins will be in danger.
Online wallets are good only for keeping small amount of coins for fast spendings.
Activity: 658
July 20, 2015, 04:19:32 AM

July 20, 2015, 04:07:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
July 20, 2015, 04:05:33 AM
i have aroud 1.5 bitcoins total throughout my work within trade
but now, i dont have 1 bitcoin. my answer NO.
Pages:
Jump to: