Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 96. (Read 174088 times)

legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
July 19, 2015, 03:44:15 PM
wasn't six month straight, because they resetted everything and i needed to re-do all the account everytime

i wasn't earning with their contract but with account only, every account was giving me 1.5 euro a day(a bit less, now multiple it for 200 Cheesy

He might have invested 200 BTC.

no i didn't invest a penny, i used the money gained with my two g-balde to rent more mahcine and add more account and feed my entire earning

I dont get it. Did they give away 1.5 euro per day just for creating an account ? That is alomost 0.1769 BTC per month for a free account.

no you need to mine to get that 1.5, but to do it it was just needed one gridseed 5 chip 300kh/s, which cost nothing, something like 10 euro, now even lose, and consume 10w

So, you spent around 10 euro per account, i.e. 2000 Euro total for 200 accounts plus the electricity for six months ?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
July 19, 2015, 03:26:54 PM
bought for 4btc maryj coins.. so yes if i sell it back but i dont do that in next time Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
July 19, 2015, 03:22:04 PM
I have more than 1 bitcoin. My target is to have 10 bitcoins at some point. If price drops more I will buy some extra.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
July 19, 2015, 02:07:09 PM

-snip-

Yes, I have more than 1 and less than 1000 BTC.

That is a very wide range there....
I am guessing 1000BTC is a milestone?

Anyways, I am with you, less than 1000 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
July 19, 2015, 01:55:20 PM

NO I have more then 5 at the moment.

@op do you have more or less then 1BTC?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
July 19, 2015, 01:51:16 PM
I'm surprised at how many people spend so much time on a Bitcoin forum without having "a dog in the fight".
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 19, 2015, 01:25:10 PM
wasn't six month straight, because they resetted everything and i needed to re-do all the account everytime

i wasn't earning with their contract but with account only, every account was giving me 1.5 euro a day(a bit less, now multiple it for 200 Cheesy

no i didn't invest a penny, i used the money gained with my two g-balde to rent more mahcine and add more account and feed my entire earning

I dont get it. Did they give away 1.5 euro per day just for creating an account ? That is alomost 0.1769 BTC per month for a free account.

no you need to mine to get that 1.5, but to do it it was just needed one gridseed 5 chip 300kh/s, which cost nothing, something like 10 euro, now even lose, and consume 10w
legendary
July 19, 2015, 12:54:32 PM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
July 19, 2015, 08:52:21 AM
I do have some BTC! But why do you ask? Are starting some kind of investment group?
My ansewer is yes! But I would like you to explain the reason why you have started this thread?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 19, 2015, 03:55:51 AM
yes i'm holding it in my hot wallet(yeah scammers, try to steal it if you can, i challange you) but one bitcoin is nothing with the current price, i need more

signature campaign does not satisfy me, i need to find something else that generate income..i want the whole mining thing back, damnit

Dude, you're making about BTC0.5 per week from your signature campaign, that equates to posting 100s of posts a week, how is this not enough for you? You're crushing it!

i'm glad that there is someone that is spying my earning Cheesy but i'm not satisfied because i was making almost one bitcoin a day(yeah a day) with cointellect, that's the problem, when you get accustomed with such a good earning you don't want to turn back

Is this your fulltime job? Then 0.5 per week is nothing.. If you have a job besides it, it is still a decent side payment Smiley

1 bitcoin a day is sick, around when was that? Cheesy

from october 2014 until march, then they closed everything and start scamming the last newbie with fake contract

check the story about cointellect

How much you invested in cointellect to make 1 BTC per day for six months straight ?

legendary
July 18, 2015, 05:23:47 PM
yes i'm holding it in my hot wallet(yeah scammers, try to steal it if you can, i challange you) but one bitcoin is nothing with the current price, i need more

signature campaign does not satisfy me, i need to find something else that generate income..i want the whole mining thing back, damnit

Dude, you're making about BTC0.5 per week from your signature campaign, that equates to posting 100s of posts a week, how is this not enough for you? You're crushing it!

i'm glad that there is someone that is spying my earning Cheesy but i'm not satisfied because i was making almost one bitcoin a day(yeah a day) with cointellect, that's the problem, when you get accustomed with such a good earning you don't want to turn back

Is this your fulltime job? Then 0.5 per week is nothing.. If you have a job besides it, it is still a decent side payment Smiley

from october 2014 until march, then they closed everything and start scamming the last newbie with fake contract

How much you invested in cointellect to make 1 BTC per day for six months straight ?

LOL! That's more than 180 BTC! I don't believe him now..

Activity: 210
July 18, 2015, 05:20:03 PM

LOL! That's more than 180 BTC! I don't believe him now..
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
July 18, 2015, 05:15:44 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
July 18, 2015, 05:10:52 PM
I managed to own 0.035 bitcoins.  Im broke like 95% of this forum.

Try to grow it with strategic gambling.

Don't try any type of gambling. Just join Coinomat sig campaign and earn 0.1 BTC / week.

So why have not you joined them ? Roll Eyes
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
July 18, 2015, 04:49:20 PM
A lot of trolling going on here Shocked I don't have that amount for the moment since I spent some BTC I had on some digital goods but ... I hope Bitcoin price goes down little bit before it goes UP and rise like hell because I want to buy some for the first time on my life . since all my earned BTC was full profit and I never spend a penny on them  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
July 18, 2015, 04:48:45 PM
Yes I have over one Bitcoin and I intend to keep it as long as it's worth 3 times more than it is today so I can at least buy myself a decent PC and tell my friends that it was a present from Satoshi  Tongue
Activity: 210
July 18, 2015, 04:46:28 PM
I don't expect to ever have over 1 bitcoin. I have a job and have bills to pay month to month. If ever bought 1 bitcoin all at once that is 1 months rent right there. Then I would be homeless but with 1 bitcoin in my hand.  Angry

No problem I will send you 0.5 BTC if you want.. I won 2000 BTC with gambling Smiley

Can you show proof of 2000 BTC which you won ? or you are just lying around ?

I don't have to show you any proof.

I don't expect to ever have over 1 bitcoin. I have a job and have bills to pay month to month. If ever bought 1 bitcoin all at once that is 1 months rent right there. Then I would be homeless but with 1 bitcoin in my hand.  Angry

No problem I will send you 0.5 BTC if you want.. I won 2000 BTC with gambling Smiley

Well, hell, i'll take the other .5 if you are feeling generous! Tongue
I imagine he meant just to me. So I don't end up homeless on my dream of owning 1 bitcoin one of these days. Or he might see me on a street corner with a tin cup  Cheesy

Not hoping for anything but surprises do happen once and awhile.

Yes, it was just to you Smiley If you want 0.5 BTC send me a PM with a reason why should I give it to you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
July 18, 2015, 04:44:29 PM

I imagine he meant just to me. So I don't end up homeless on my dream of owning 1 bitcoin one of these days. Or he might see me on a street corner with a tin cup  Cheesy

Yes indeed. I am thinking he is messing with us, as I didn't take it seriously.

Anyhow, don't think like that, think positive, that's how I used to feel when coins were like 700+ USD, and now I own a few since the big crash that I paid under 200 for.

Who knows. Prices may go up or down, but don't count yourself out yet, life is too short, and bitcoin is still young! Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 18, 2015, 04:39:36 PM

I imagine he meant just to me. So I don't end up homeless on my dream of owning 1 bitcoin one of these days. Or he might see me on a street corner with a tin cup  Cheesy

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
July 18, 2015, 04:38:29 PM

Can you show proof of 2000 BTC which you won ? or you are just lying around ?
Pages:
Jump to: