Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have a gun? - page 2. (Read 13934 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:18:41 PM
in my country if you live hilly area / near forest then you will surely have weapon. but if you live in urban areas you do not need to have weapons. I personally have no weapons because I live in urban areas and I think the weapons are only for the authorities only
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 02:10:35 PM
I do not have a gun, but I would like to have it. At the same time, I believe that there should be strict control over the guns
copper member
Activity: 17
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 14, 2018, 02:09:13 PM
No, i have no gun, my country's government forbids the use and possession of firearms for civilians in our country.
As a woman I only use pepper spray as my weapon in maintaining my own safety, I always keep pepper spray in my handbag so it will be easy to use at any time in urgent situation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 01:47:52 PM
i have a friend who accidently shot his leg. although i believe that gun is neccesary for us for our protection
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
March 14, 2018, 01:33:32 PM
being has a gun we have also the positive negative output cases for the person being used depend upon to the gun users,if you have a gun 
 the unexpected attack of some person well protect your gun no matter what situation well depend you, is also protect from criminals as soon as possible  preventing from burglars and banging into your house, 

Studies have shown that owning (and/or carrying a gun) raises the chance of escalating any violent situation.

If we're talking statistics your statement is false...
Activity: 4
March 14, 2018, 01:30:09 PM
No the civilians in india are not allowed to keep guns and even though some buisness man may own for self protection but needs a government approved license to do so . Illegally u can at your own risk
Activity: 9
March 14, 2018, 01:26:57 PM
i never had a gun, But i wish. In my Country usually Using Gun against the law. People are using gun because of fear. Not For fashion
Activity: 12
March 14, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
Having gun of your own is not bad, it only makes your a boss of your own house and informs the bad guys that real man is in. But the most important point keep it wisely and with a controlled temperament.
Activity: 124
March 14, 2018, 12:05:06 PM
being has a gun we have also the positive negative output cases for the person being used depend upon to the gun users,if you have a gun 
 the unexpected attack of some person well protect your gun no matter what situation well depend you, is also protect from criminals as soon as possible  preventing from burglars and banging into your house, 
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 11:44:10 AM
no i dont. guns were made for killing people. my father once said: if you have a gun at home, once  it will shoot.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
March 14, 2018, 11:30:08 AM
I don't own a gun as it's illegal in my country.

Anyway i don't believe at the "guns reduces crimes" crap  Wink.

Violence calls for violence.
Activity: 175
March 14, 2018, 11:15:18 AM
Yes, and I feel myself much safer. Also it is a great time spending action, I can always shoot some bottles with my friends in my backyard. Hope you'll get an opportunity like that some day.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 11:05:57 AM
This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Everyone else can discuss if people should have a right to have a gun or not.

I dont have a gun and no plans of having one. It has advantage and disadvantage. Gun can kill even your own life. Maintain peace and orderliness in your country.
Activity: 196
March 14, 2018, 10:16:38 AM
Gun holding is very dangerous but useful thing. I believe, that it makes life safer. In my country it is illegal, but I hope changes are coming
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 08:44:35 AM
This is suit to apply in the war zone. Every family must have a gun. Every family members if possible must have a gun just incase to defense and defend the family in death. To die without a good reason is not good. Having a gun can put one family in danger or in safe it depends to the handler.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 08:37:12 AM
In my country, owned gun is illegal and you are not allow this. But this is do my country better
Activity: 107
March 14, 2018, 08:34:22 AM
This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
People should use the guns only if they have any threats to their life; only for the purpose of self protection they should use the guns. Otherwise common people don't have any reason to keep the guns
Activity: 161
March 14, 2018, 08:20:16 AM
Me?i dont have gun.Its not necesarily that u will have gun,but others have guns for self defense
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 07:08:24 AM

Im not in favor of having a gun in our house. As long as you are a good person,  no enemies,  then you dont have to fear that someone will hurt you. Just secure your house so that no thief can enter. Possessing a gun will only make the owner to be more boastful. They feel no one can harm them because of it. They dont think the disadvantages of owning it. It can even kill yourself and your family. It is good to live without worry and fear.
Activity: 266
March 14, 2018, 06:59:56 AM
I don't think is proper to have a gun because is not save atall and was good you have gotten children even though someone can have a visitor like a brother who can use that opportunity to use it for something else like rubbing.
Pages:
Jump to: