Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have an idea to invest your bitcoin in offline business? - page 22. (Read 33476 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Buying two houses.One to live and second to rent.Currently one have rented.
Invest in house with rent it, I think that's a good idea. But I guess if we are get more Bitcoin,
buy a store is better than house. It's because we can use that for selling and also for a live.
Activity: 812
Buying two houses.One to live and second to rent.Currently one have rented.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
bitcoin seems more profitable online business, probably not many companies that dare to venture to do business in the offline bitcoin, because the legality of bitcoin has not been recognized by the government
Activity: 532
As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

Tourism industry is good business for bitcoin imo. You can provide the hotel too and use bitcoin as the payment. It will be hard for the beginning, but after you promote your business on offline and online, i'm sure some people will contact you for tourism. The hardest part is not all people know bitcoin in real life, so you need to explain them about bitcoin too.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
yes, now I'm trying to collect bitcoin to build a tavern or cafe, because at this time, shop or cafe is very much demand. so, I would probably make one shop or café favored by many people using bitcoin. Well, maybe it's the only shop in my place that will accept bitcoin as a means of exchange.
Yes, if you can have many bitcoin, investing them into some legal business is a really smart idea, because you can just get profits and returns every month without problem.
Also, if you can make a good investment, you may get a lifetime job as a director of good firm, or at least as a investor.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Take a look at Build platform - Innovative Platform for building and selling new residential buildings.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18262929
Activity: 336
First of all I need to make some efforts to make people aware around me about bitcoins and if they show any interest in bitcoins then can afford to start a business which will accept bitcoin as a payment method and if they don't agree then there is no point in building up a business.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
Yes ofcourse.Focusing in just one type of investment online is a sick thing to do as a business man.By this age bitcoins is not hard to cashout and make real money through it so you can do offline businesses also with the money you earned with bitcoins.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
I always wanted to have an small business that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment but the fact is there is not a single person in my area who knows about bitcoins so if I start business I will not find enough customers who will be willing to pay me in bitcoins and that will make it unprofitable business.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
yes, now I'm trying to collect bitcoin to build a tavern or cafe, because at this time, shop or cafe is very much demand. so, I would probably make one shop or café favored by many people using bitcoin. Well, maybe it's the only shop in my place that will accept bitcoin as a means of exchange.
This definitely be a difficult job to open a cafe that accept bitcoin. you have to do is how to make your customers could easily transact with bitcoin. If you are successful then you make changes to the majority of the cafe in your stay area.
A wonderful plan, but if there are still many of communities that don't know about Bitcoin,
I think it's very difficult to advance your Cafe business with Accepted Bitcoin. We are know that
accepted Bitcoin in the real business (in Offline) is hard, Because the people still lack knowledge about Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
Well, How can it be known by the Government if we do business Bitcoin (trading),
while we know that Bitcoin is decentralization system, it's mean that we ourselves control
the bitcoin, not the Government. So how could the Government set a tax for trading Bitcoin?

We cannot control Bitcoin.  The decentralized nature make it so.  We only control the portion of Bitcoin that we have access and control of its private key.  The decentralized itself forbid us to control the whole of Bitcoin.

With regards to offline business, if we are to invest our Bitcoin, we need to convert it to fiat currency then buy the necessary items or materials for such business.  Payment for our staff needs fiat currency unless this staff is willing to accept Bitcoin.  Anyway, a food business is one of a better to choices to invest in.  People need it everyday and it is consumable.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I do have plans of accepting bitcoin into business when I make an business offline. This will surely profit on the long run, but the same when bitcoin itself is made as an asset the business profiting will be good than the one in which bitcoin is just accepted as an currency.

Best wishes buddy. I am willing to say suggestion to make more stronger btc payment for your business. If the btc is legal or illegal in country, don't worry about it. Just shift your offline business to online advertisement to get the more the business. If you involves in the international goods exchanges. Explain the benefits of bitcoin to that party. He will also use bitcoin, then automatically fees for the international transfer will be reduced. Avoid paypal, WU or exchanges in business, instead of these use bitcoin to transfer the money.
Activity: 882
I do have plans of accepting bitcoin into business when I make an business offline. This will surely profit on the long run, but the same when bitcoin itself is made as an asset the business profiting will be good than the one in which bitcoin is just accepted as an currency.
Yeah , same here I also have .any ideas to make profit to invest money in the practical life to invest bitcoin but the reality behind all types of offline plans to Invest and make money is that we an make big earning Because the process of getting and turning your whole Investment is usually very slow .
If you will try to Invest in the online market then surely you will got much more times the Profit then what your are getting into the normally in practical life Business .
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
If i have lot of bitcoin i invest in buy 2 houses and one renting and other live.

Wow, the best step. But it would be better to mention is you use the bitcoin for trading, for if at the moment you can get far greater benefits than other trading places. Where the exact time is at the time of an increase in the level of difficulty on mining (4 years). If you can do it then I believe and am confident of your benefit will be greater than the investment your home

Of course, use the bitcoin for trading is the best way to make money than other investment or
offline business like renting house. We are know that all business in any country is have tax for government,
in Bitcoin world, we are free from any tax because there is no government intervention.
Thats not true.
If you live in the US, you need to pay tax for bitcoin: if you get any profit from it, you have to let know the government about it.
We can see many goverments regulating bitcoin, for example in Venezuela you cannot mine or use the bitcoin- if you do, you may go to jail.
Cryptocurrency is still something really new for most of the population, thats why we still don't see many countries implementing different kinds of crypto regulations.

Some governments support bitcoin/cryptocurrencies, other try to evase the crypto topic, and even others try to punish users of bitcoin.
You need to get used to tax, both in everyday life and in bitcoin- we can see this in a short time in a many countries i think.
Well, How can it be known by the Government if we do business Bitcoin (trading),
while we know that Bitcoin is decentralization system, it's mean that we ourselves control
the bitcoin, not the Government. So how could the Government set a tax for trading Bitcoin?
It can not be known by government till it is on decentralised level.if you try it to deposit to banks which you will definitely need as offline business recommend fiat rather than digital asset.than you have pay taxes .
If i have lot of bitcoin i invest in buy 2 houses and one renting and other live.

Wow, the best step. But it would be better to mention is you use the bitcoin for trading, for if at the moment you can get far greater benefits than other trading places. Where the exact time is at the time of an increase in the level of difficulty on mining (4 years). If you can do it then I believe and am confident of your benefit will be greater than the investment your home

Of course, use the bitcoin for trading is the best way to make money than other investment or
offline business like renting house. We are know that all business in any country is have tax for government,
in Bitcoin world, we are free from any tax because there is no government intervention.
Thats not true.
If you live in the US, you need to pay tax for bitcoin: if you get any profit from it, you have to let know the government about it.
We can see many goverments regulating bitcoin, for example in Venezuela you cannot mine or use the bitcoin- if you do, you may go to jail.
Cryptocurrency is still something really new for most of the population, thats why we still don't see many countries implementing different kinds of crypto regulations.

Some governments support bitcoin/cryptocurrencies, other try to evase the crypto topic, and even others try to punish users of bitcoin.
You need to get used to tax, both in everyday life and in bitcoin- we can see this in a short time in a many countries i think.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Merit: 280
I also have plan investing in offline business i guess in time when i had enough btc to start with. since i already have cellphone and accessories business, im planning to build an extension in big malls here which is a good starting point to grow more my income, when i reach the amount i need for doing that i will definitely try my luck.
That was great, using bitcoin to extend your business is one great idea all the capital for you business extention is you earnings in bitcoin and you will add bitcoin in the payment method you have business and also promoting bitcoin in your area. Goodluck mate hoping thatbi could also do that business.

Thats not true.

Pages:
Jump to: