Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have an idea to invest your bitcoin in offline business? - page 21. (Read 33476 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
If you are storing many bitcoins just for profit, not investing them into some other business is a sin!
For example, I dont see a point to have 10 bitcoins just for holding purposes. Obviously, you will earn a really big amount of cash if it comes to the price increase, however your income is slow, and the cash is frozen.
Don't you all think, that putting out let's say 3 btc (7 BTC left to just store them on the wallet) into some different investment (Im thinking about not-bitcoin related) as a diversification, is a good idea?

3 BTCs is around 3 650 USD currently. That amount of money may be sufficient to start some small business, obviously the local one, but it can still provide you some funds every year, instead of putting all the eggs into one basket!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Take advantage of mobile bitcoin wallet apps for smartphones. A small backery or bar will be good idea to use the bitcoin currency. You put a sign saying "Accepting Only Bitcoin". So how do you do it? You go setup a bitcoin wallet account for your business and then you generate a bitcoin address with a QR code. You print out the code on a bond paper and you put it on your counter and then costumers will scan it with their mobile wallet apps in their smarthphones, enter payment amount and then the transaction is complete.

I might do this in the future when I built my computer parts store in my place to solve the hassle my neigbors have to go to town or order online to buy pc parts.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Internet shop or cafe are really booming in the Philippines. Specially right now that it already end of school and beginning of summer. My offline business is still doing good at the moment and thanks to bitcoin, I was able to add a little cash flow on my mini store just in front of my home. But I'm still looking for another offline business and Internet cafe is one of it I'm just looking for a perfect place to put it up with. I'm saving around 1.5-2 BTC at the moment for capital startup.

In some areas only. A friend and I have my cafe with only 6 seats which we had planned to put up for months didn't work because the local government don't allow students to get inside our cafe until its 5PM. Our cafe only open at 5 in the afternoon and we're going to close at 12 midnight. Its not profitable with such situation and the students can now just browse the internet using their phones.

I think internet cafe with powerful computers is more interesting... As you said, internet anyone can access throught mobiles, but powerful computers are needed to play modern games which most people can't play at home because they don't have good computers, laptops, consoles.

The only problem is that these computers are very expensive. This way, probably you would have customers all day long.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
if you wan offline business is much idea
you want big business or low business, still bitcoin business or outside bitcoin business
if low business and outside bitcoin business , you can try internet rent, photocopy if you location near campus, top up in smartphone, internet quota , restaurant and more

if you have much bitcoin you can open big business 

your right ye its nice to think if you make your own business in outside . My idea first i trade bitcoin in peso because im here in Philippines and in our place need computer shop so i Make business computer shop it would be helpful for students

No doubt that internet business is still on peak and appealing to everyone here in the Philippines. And to tell you honestly, you don't need that much capital to established one unlike in the past. In less than or around BTC1 you can start an internet cafe here and with good numbers and specs of PC.

And there are also companies offering bundle package which you will pay on monthly basis. One good example is PisoNet packages of PLDT. You might want to check it.

How much does a computer cost there in Phillipines? If you are able to start an internet cafe with around 1 Bitcoin it's a very cheap business to run, also you need to have a physical store to start it or rent one. Is it really profitable and cheap to start?

That is a cool idea to start with bitcoin because internet cafe is good business where you can make a little bit of money, but at the same time you need opt for xerox copies, in this way you will make good profit. I don't know exactly how the shop rents in the Phillipines.

Internet shop or cafe are really booming in the Philippines. Specially right now that it already end of school and beginning of summer. My offline business is still doing good at the moment and thanks to bitcoin, I was able to add a little cash flow on my mini store just in front of my home. But I'm still looking for another offline business and Internet cafe is one of it I'm just looking for a perfect place to put it up with. I'm saving around 1.5-2 BTC at the moment for capital startup.

Internet shop is good idea. You can earn cash from the users and you can also mining altcoin or bitcoin with your computers while the internet users surf on the internet shop your own.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

In some areas only. A friend and I have my cafe with only 6 seats which we had planned to put up for months didn't work because the local government don't allow students to get inside our cafe until its 5PM. Our cafe only open at 5 in the afternoon and we're going to close at 12 midnight. Its not profitable with such situation and the students can now just browse the internet using their phones.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
you want big business or low business, still bitcoin business or outside bitcoin business
if low business and outside bitcoin business , you can try internet rent, photocopy if you location near campus, top up in smartphone, internet quota , restaurant and more

your right ye its nice to think if you make your own business in outside . My idea first i trade bitcoin in peso because im here in Philippines and in our place need computer shop so i Make business computer shop it would be helpful for students

No doubt that internet business is still on peak and appealing to everyone here in the Philippines. And to tell you honestly, you don't need that much capital to established one unlike in the past. In less than or around BTC1 you can start an internet cafe here and with good numbers and specs of PC.

And there are also companies offering bundle package which you will pay on monthly basis. One good example is PisoNet packages of PLDT. You might want to check it.

How much does a computer cost there in Phillipines? If you are able to start an internet cafe with around 1 Bitcoin it's a very cheap business to run, also you need to have a physical store to start it or rent one. Is it really profitable and cheap to start?

That is a cool idea to start with bitcoin because internet cafe is good business where you can make a little bit of money, but at the same time you need opt for xerox copies, in this way you will make good profit. I don't know exactly how the shop rents in the Phillipines.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
i still dont have such an idea, but i think it is very good move to invest the crypto profits into something more stable, like a business made by yourself.
I agree with you . we must create a business that we like, a business that truly reflect who we are. so that future of our business can be a hobby that generates profits.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
i still dont have such an idea, but i think it is very good move to invest the crypto profits into something more stable, like a business made by yourself.

And before you will build your crypto business online then you should have enough background for it.

While you are generating that business, it's going to be a good idea to support it with some other offline investments or business that you know.

Having your computer cafe will be a good idea just like what others are suggesting. And the very own choice of mine, is buy your own house and lot.

And use it for renting.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
yes, now I'm trying to collect bitcoin to build a tavern or cafe, because at this time, shop or cafe is very much demand. so, I would probably make one shop or café favored by many people using bitcoin. Well, maybe it's the only shop in my place that will accept bitcoin as a means of exchange.

That's great to hear mate. I'm just wondering how much btc to have to save in order for you to build a café? I'm asking because I also want to put one, and gauging myself on how much I will need. Currently, my partner and I was able to raise 2 btc which I think is still not enough though.

Yah. its still not enough. If you want to put one the expenses of building it depends on what kind of cafe do you want. i honestly like cafe's and

seriously there are a big competition going around them because every owners has this unique ideas. in my country cafes full of cats or dogs are

popular. there's this one that i'd like to go to but sadly its too far from my place, so its basically just an innovated library to improve your productivity.

there's a wifi,books, charging outlets,folding bed etc. What i'm saying is your concept has to be unique and attractive. you can base it to some

successfull cafes but you have to come up with a better version not just a copy paste.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I am thinking of investing on homecare products with Bitcoins.  I think is a good idea since home care products are consumable.  They are needed on daily houses chores.  Aside from that I am also thinking on apparels and accessories.  Though I am still thinking on how I will set them up. 

This type of business is a very popular one. What can I suggest to you is that find a nice place for your products.

Look for a place that there's no competition with your chosen business, because that will bring you to success.

And once you had built trust there, even there will be newcomer and competitor that will still doesn't matter at all, as you are the one that will be chosen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I am thinking of investing on homecare products with Bitcoins.  I think is a good idea since home care products are consumable.  They are needed on daily houses chores.  Aside from that I am also thinking on apparels and accessories.  Though I am still thinking on how I will set them up. 
I guess you have caught a business idea. Whenever you are targeting women for business, most of the time you will get success very easily because unlike men, they are usually spending money for shopping/apparels.

I believe it would be a nice idea also you need to keep thinking on more products which are targeting women then you can easily find success along with bitcoin payments.

Women likes shopping . It is a natural insting. Many companies are succesful explore this natural insting.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I guess you have caught a business idea. Whenever you are targeting women for business, most of the time you will get success very easily because unlike men, they are usually spending money for shopping/apparels.

I believe it would be a nice idea also you need to keep thinking on more products which are targeting women then you can easily find success along with bitcoin payments.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
yes, now I'm trying to collect bitcoin to build a tavern or cafe, because at this time, shop or cafe is very much demand. so, I would probably make one shop or café favored by many people using bitcoin. Well, maybe it's the only shop in my place that will accept bitcoin as a means of exchange.

That's great to hear mate. I'm just wondering how much btc to have to save in order for you to build a café? I'm asking because I also want to put one, and gauging myself on how much I will need. Currently, my partner and I was able to raise 2 btc which I think is still not enough though.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Buying two houses.One to live and second to rent.Currently one have rented.
Invest in house with rent it, I think that's a good idea. But I guess if we are get more Bitcoin,
buy a store is better than house. It's because we can use that for selling and also for a live.
There are countries where citizens could never buy and own properties, government is the owner for the entire country and every citizen must need to pay rent to government, example : Singapore. Like this, with respect to the terms of most of countries, buying properties and renting it out would be the good offline business idea in general.

Some countries bank interest is much better than risking with business, so making bank deposit and gaining monthly interest could be another offline idea with zero risks.

Lending offline with known people with fiats is the business I am doing right now to get some profits on monthly basis. This will get very low interest than what people do with bitcoin lending still dealing with known people reduces the risks compared to bitcoin lending.
Pages:
Jump to: