Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you listen to technical analysis? - page 2. (Read 607 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 09:23:38 AM
Analysis is just an analysis. Every persons has there own interpretation of the chart . I would rather buy because of the coins' roadmap, whitepaper, number of followers, continues partnership, conference etc. than based on technical analysis. So I dont depend on technical analysis.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 04:13:45 PM
No i don't think it works in this market
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
July 02, 2018, 03:43:33 PM
I think technical analysis do work in high volume markets like forex and there too not always, crypto is little bit different, mostly it is based on fomo and fud, technical analysis is less effective on crypto at the moment but as the volume grows over a trillion and market matures a bit i think technical analysis will also become helpful then to find best entry points.
Activity: 317
July 02, 2018, 03:37:59 PM
Technical analysis has a number of positive qualities, and Vice versa. It is definitely worth listening to, but build your strategy based only on it is definitely not worth it.
Activity: 714
July 02, 2018, 11:08:35 AM
technical analysis does not work on the crypto-currency market. Only a fundamental analysis: news background, rumors, a new product and partnership agreements

All analysis can still work ( whether it is technical or fundamental ) both of them are still needed because they will help us to be more knowledgeable in cryptos.  we need to do analysis so that we are aware on what is the coin we are investing or trading.

But overall , luck is also more important because we cant still dictate on what will be the flow of crypto market even if how skillfull or knowledgeable we are.
Activity: 364
July 02, 2018, 09:39:41 AM
technical analysis does not work on the crypto-currency market. Only a fundamental analysis: news background, rumors, a new product and partnership agreements
Activity: 102
July 02, 2018, 06:29:18 AM
I will use technical analysis as one of my references for purchasing cryptocurrencies. Although I don't believe in these analyses, these analyses can also provide me with some ideas!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 05:15:27 AM
99 percent of the technical analysis didn’t see this dump coming!
It did not work in this case, as the cryptocurrency market is very manipulative nowadays. But without knowledge of technical analysis there is nothing to do.
Activity: 71
July 02, 2018, 05:11:34 AM
99 percent of the technical analysis didn’t see this dump coming!

Lol, actually  I think such statement can be made by a person who doesn't familiar with technical analysis. Most people were ready for the dump  and waiting for it, the open short from 20k and ride until 6k
Activity: 434
July 02, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
I just read all of its explanation if it is a positive one and I avoid the negative ones. I remember that I love reading many technical analysis when bitcoin and altcoin are going to the moon. Then, I realized that it's bad for me because it stopped from selling which made me miss some of my profits.
Activity: 154
July 01, 2018, 09:28:28 PM
Technical analysis is just a guide for us. Like me I still considered myself as a newbie in the industry and I find it helpful. Although it is just a prediction but this predictions have its trend that follows. And most of the time what the technical analysis happened. But actually the decision is still yours to follow this is just a guide. But if the analysis is negative I prefer to be optimistic than to follow what they advised. Sometimes it is just hope that helps you to win over negative predictions. I trusted more the capability and capacity of crypto to handle down stats in the market. Better be positive if predictions goes negative.
Activity: 59
July 01, 2018, 07:33:28 PM
i would say it does help although not always accurate it's still something that gives you further confirmation on how the overall market will react.
Activity: 81
July 01, 2018, 06:28:41 PM
The crypto market is a young market unlike forex trading wherein its been existed long to conclude an analysis. That is why i never based myself on a technical analysis to check the market. On the other hand i am more agreeable to fundamental analysis wherein current events shakes the crypto market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 01, 2018, 06:21:25 PM
From my stand point there technical analysis would be a 50/50 prediction if done correctly and will certainly help you on deciding what to buy to maximize profitability so learning it would certainly help. The only problem is that some technical analyst over hype their predictions without a consideration the dips that might happen. Still we should always be ready whether the market will dip or moon and ready our strategies depending on the scenario.
It seems to me that you need to become a professional and make predictions yourself, not to look for those guilty when we follow someone's tips and forecasts. It seems to me that professionals always have a certain intuition in their activities.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 06:15:45 PM
From my stand point there technical analysis would be a 50/50 prediction if done correctly and will certainly help you on deciding what to buy to maximize profitability so learning it would certainly help. The only problem is that some technical analyst over hype their predictions without a consideration the dips that might happen. Still we should always be ready whether the market will dip or moon and ready our strategies depending on the scenario.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:06:26 PM
Yes for sure. Analysis of the market is analysis. You have to understand that no one can predict the market for 100% sure. We use all these things just to get an idea. You know that the chances of the market is most of the time 50-50. But by doing technical analysis we can predict the market with higher probabilities like 20-80.
Technical analysis is the last element that I use to determine the buy-sell area of ​​a coin. Before that I had to study very carefully the coin I wanted to invest and the news that could make it grow in the next time, having chosen the good crypto, technical analysis will help me optimize the profit when choosing the right buy point.
Activity: 107
July 01, 2018, 04:11:52 PM
Technical analysis is the best way to predict price movement in the medium and long term. But you can not use only one method for forecasting prices and therefore always compare technical and fundamental analysis.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 06:28:51 AM
No, I don't trust technical analysis because all the altcoins growth is due to the news. Many won't agree with me but unfortunately this is true.
Activity: 77
June 14, 2018, 11:44:55 AM
I don't do that. Crypto market is very unpredictable, so I do my investments based on my research. If its good, then I'm happy and if not, its still on me
Activity: 420
June 13, 2018, 02:00:01 PM
I don't really trust third-party tests! Sometimes when making decisions and I can listen, but my principle is that I try to think and make my own analysis and understand what itstviya I take! I think it is more important for me!
Pages:
Jump to: