Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you listen to technical analysis? - page 4. (Read 607 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 10, 2018, 02:11:59 PM
Technical Analysis cannot always be relied upon because its just the price prediction and not 100% reliability that the things gonna go up or down. After all the market just depends upon the emotion of the people.
I agree with this gentleman. I doubt even more in the technical analysis, if I apply it in the direction of crypto-currency
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
June 10, 2018, 01:58:00 PM
I always said that technical analysis in bitcoin does not work! How many lines I saw drawn, a very small percentage were reliable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 10, 2018, 01:48:16 PM
I only listen with my own analysis and not with other people's analysis. It is because analysis don't have any proof that what is indicated will really happen. There may be some analysis that became right but you can't always have a luck that almost everyday you predictions are right. Just think of this, if a whale or group of big investors have plans to pump the price of a low trading volume cryptocurrency, how would they know it? there's no way! I would rather wait for updates about the news in cryptocurrency and base my trade on that than listen to those analysis which will not give you a guarantee profit on your trades.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 10, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
99 percent of the technical analysis didn’t see this dump coming!

In my opinion, sometimes it can be really hard to predict a dump season for technical analysis. My crypto investment strategy is holding, and technical analysis are not extremely important for me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 12:32:49 PM
Analysis is just an analysis. Every persons has there own interpretation of the chart . I would rather buy because of the coins' roadmap, whitepaper, number of followers, continues partnership, conference etc. than based on technical analysis. So I dont depend on technical analysis.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 10, 2018, 12:38:55 PM
IMO, technical analysis can be part of your decision making process but there are other factors such as fundamental analysis. I will look at all aspects instead of just relying on technical analysis.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
June 10, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

For me technical analysis is 20% of trading crypto, and the rest is Fundamental Analysis especially news.
Cryptocurrency price is really news depended, anyone can't deny this.
So, i'll just using TA when i'm sure the news is good.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
June 10, 2018, 12:19:40 PM
I will read about technical analysis by various analysts but i will not follow it totally, it is more like referencing. In investing, I prefer to do my own research and analyse before I push the buy button.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 10:51:25 AM
Technical analysis is an interesting piece of the crypto trading puzzle. It doesn’t work as well as it does in traditional markets, but it does provide possibilities for the future based on historical performance. Technical analysis on a micro scale such as an hourly chart isn’t very helpful, but looking at daily and weekly charts provides overall perspective on how the market is operating.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 10, 2018, 10:48:29 AM
of course I learn it. because with have a good technical analysis, then it is likely to experience a loss would be minimized. It's best if you also learn it. Because this is also definitely be very you need for continuity in trading.

Learning English is also important!
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 10:40:46 AM
of course I learn it. because with have a good technical analysis, then it is likely to experience a loss would be minimized. It's best if you also learn it. Because this is also definitely be very you need for continuity in trading.
Activity: 202
June 10, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
actually, the price of cryptocurrency is unpredictable. then we can only follow the market price. if the price goes down then it would be better to hold it for a while until the price rises again as expected. and don't be easy to do panic sell because by doing it when the price was down will make the price of coin getting down.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 10, 2018, 09:56:21 AM
It only means that most of the TA's are positive and bullish. And it's up to you as a holder if you'll believe those TA's. I do believe some of interesting TA's that are informative.

But the fact that most of them failed for now it doesn't mean that they are going to fail forever. There's no basis on how long we have to wait when these TA's gonna occur.
Activity: 94
Merit: 4
June 10, 2018, 09:52:41 AM
Analysis is just simply an analysis or it can be consider as an opinion by some expert and the only reason it becomes effective is just because of influence but everything is always depends on the community.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

Yes that is true that i have not seen a lot of analysis regarding this dump.
There were actually many posts regarding a pump in summers . This proves that crypto cannot be predicted . What you think about it is not
always what happens . I do not firmly believe in the technical analysis because honestly it just depends on daily dumps .
Activity: 126
June 10, 2018, 08:49:01 AM
No, never. Sometimes people will follow the advice of an analysis that just so happens to come true, forgetting that all of them say different things and normally don't comply with each other. So with anyone making shots in the dark, one of them is bound to be true
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 08:37:15 AM
Only one instrument can not predict the price of crypto assets. For trading you should use complex of instruments like indicators, TA and FA, crypto news and so on.
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 08:29:10 AM
I actively use technical analysis. I always get the most accurate signals on it. He gives me 83% of the profit from the whole deposit a year.
copper member
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 08:23:20 AM
I've been tracking three analysts in telegrams and all three of them wrote yesterday that there will be a Strait of about 7200. +/-
Activity: 125
June 10, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

There is no problem about analysis but it would be a problem if you always depends on the analysis all your decision. Analysis is helpful but does not mean it is 100% accurate to the next.
Pages:
Jump to: