Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you need cash for everyday use? - page 24. (Read 2960 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
March 19, 2019, 05:34:13 AM
For now in my country no physical store accepts bitcoin as a payments option officially, although few smaller shops own by cryptocurrency enthusiast do accept bitcoin and some other altcoin as a payment option. When it comes to online transaction I rarely use fiat related service providers, the only time I use fiat currency is when I'm dealing with banking  transactions. In shopping online, I only used cryptocurrency related service providers. so I would say for my everything activities, I still use cash (but will love to stop if the opportunity presents itself) and when it comes to online transaction I don't use cash (fiat)
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
March 19, 2019, 05:20:33 AM
I pay for most (but not all!) of the things I need with card. But even if one of my cards is Wirex crypto card (which lately I don't use much since Bitcoin is at 3000-4000) the payment is with fiat.
The only places where I could pay directly with Bitcoin in my city was at a few online shops.

Maybe you should make it a little clearer what you want to find out with your poll...
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
March 19, 2019, 05:16:25 AM
Live without fiat?
Obviously, for now, it's not possible as mass adoption of cryptocurrency is still in the early stage.
But as time proceeds day by day many will be thinking about accepting cryptocurrency as payment for their business and services by which will be the reason us to live without fiat and start living using cryptocurrency to get our needs.

Activity: 101
Merit: 5
Golden Currency https://goldencurrency.money
March 19, 2019, 04:28:22 AM
We are working on Golden Currency project ( https://goldencurrency.money ), where we issue money that is available both in crypto and in cash form. We find the possibility to use crypto money in cash form as one of advantages. We expect that almost everybody anyway uses cash and in such a case the lack of such opportunity limits the potential use of currency. That's why we started the poll to prove it. Would be glad for your votes and comments regarding your view on such an option.
Pages:
Jump to: