Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 24. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 720
Merit: 103
July 29, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
No panic. I take this situation as a working moment. Without action, there is no result. Yes, the result may be unsuccessful (I'm talking about bad investments, or about falling prices), but it's always an experience and in the future you'll be lucky.

And in this situation, you have two options - to suffer losses, and try to sell at a lower price, or to risk to the end and wait for the price to rise in order not only to return your investments, but also to earn.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
For me occasionally I feel that way yet then I understood that frenzy offering isn't useful for a speculator disposition. As I have just observed from my own particular experience, one doesn't need to resemble a group sense. Most importantly, you have to keep quiet and poise. Generally toward the start of exchanging on the trade is a fall, however then everything becomes alright. So we should need to pause and continue holding our coins whatever might be on the grounds that time will come it will ascend again its esteem and acquire more benefits as what we anticipated that would be happen.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
July 29, 2018, 11:34:12 AM
No panic. I take this situation as a working moment. Without action, there is no result. Yes, the result may be unsuccessful (I'm talking about bad investments, or about falling prices), but it's always an experience and in the future you'll be lucky.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 11:33:37 AM
For me i don't panic if the coin or token i have is from bounty only.
But , if the coin/token is from my investment. I don't think twice i will do sell it if this coin below my investment price..
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 11:29:01 AM
on the off chance that some ICOs do that, I think they have an issue with arranging, and I will know about not holding the token of the organization since I figure it won't work. So you don't have to freeze in light of the fact that any venture that happens to your speculation, that is the hazard. on the off chance that you need to show signs of improvement benefit hold your venture for extensive stretch.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
July 29, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
In situations where the market experience a lot of falls in prices, i just remain calm because one thing I've come to realized in this crypto market is that, the market always recovers. The best thing to do is to buy more coins during the bear market from the weak hands and hold for the next bull market.
Activity: 504
July 29, 2018, 11:25:48 AM
I am panic about how the situation of crypto and bitcoin price right now, have start in new 2018 years until the middle years altcoin and bitcoin never have good news for growing up, but I can holding and waiting about bitcoin or my altcoin balance. I am still afraid will altcoin and bitcoin growing up or not.
Activity: 280
July 29, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
Most of my coins have fallen in price by more than 50% and I do not panic. Do you know the reason? I'm sure that the price will rise and I will return my losses.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 11:18:43 AM
When the market fell this year, I bought a lot of encrypted currencies, because I knew that one day I would go up. Even if the encryption market has not improved and is declining, I think we must do so now. It's waiting.
Activity: 134
July 29, 2018, 11:16:45 AM
Many people are panic.because the bitcoin is not okey for now.I think this is for positive condition and then the price are low.
when you live according to the plan once you panic you act on the chosen option. in order not to panic you need to have several scenarios and choose one of them
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 11:07:06 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Why panic, is not that a chance to buy at a discount? Even today there is a trend that investors will look for such cheap tokens, so it will not be a problem. If the project is indeed potential, I think it will be another chance.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 28, 2018, 10:03:38 PM
Many people are panic.because the bitcoin is not okey for now.I think this is for positive condition and then the price are low.

Well in terms of crisis theres a big possibility of panic, when im new in crypto world I used to panic when the price of coins going down, and now I learn how to handle it. No matter what happen keep hodling and dont panic because it will rise again.
Activity: 108
July 28, 2018, 09:44:21 PM
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 09:35:00 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

It so natural to panic when the gets lower. All of us here wanted to gain good profit that is why some are panicking and they sell their coins even in a lower price. Some say it is good to sell than to get nothing.
Me, I panicked too but I will not sell my coins. I will be more patient so that I can get a good profit when the price gets higher again.
Activity: 95
Merit: 4
July 28, 2018, 09:28:46 PM
Don't let the panic get the best of you.  Its just better to hold your coins and forget about them for the long term, checking the prices everyday just causes stress.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
July 28, 2018, 09:27:22 PM
Well actually this situation is a common (normal). For the bounty hunter usually sold their token after they received it (eventhough in the low price). But for the investor i think this is a positive condition, you know why ? because for the ico itself there are supply limit token right? So as an investor i will keep the token as long as possible, because after there are no more token supply ofcourse automatically the price will increase right? So don't be panic, take the advantages of this situation.
Activity: 125
July 28, 2018, 09:18:54 PM
Yes most people tend to panic during any bad occurrence in the market most especially when it has to do with market price, because most people you are investing in bitcoin are doing so in other to gain profits so when the Price is not rising they tend to panic at some point.
Activity: 238
July 28, 2018, 09:16:07 PM
It should be understood that if you invest in ICO or participate in the bounty then there is no reason for panic if the price for the current moment has fallen below the price of the ICO. We have at least 6 months to see the project show its vitality and development. so why no panic when the market is fluctuating.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
July 28, 2018, 08:47:13 PM
I wouldn't panic to sell out my Tokens at such Dip too lower than the ICO value when listed. I know for sure that the normal practice which has been occurring and shall continues in such manners is that the Bounty Hunters shall dump and this always in most cases forces the Token values to Dip after The ICO and the Bounty Distribution. It is however certain especially if the tokens involved are very exclusive and qualitative that the prices/values shall sooner or later surge up for it's market stability. Hence, I rather be patience.
copper member
Activity: 294
July 28, 2018, 08:29:35 PM
I think we will not panic seeing the market fall, because for us the market price goes up and down makes sense, so we easily get it cheap and we sell it at a high price, so we will also get many benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: