Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 22. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 03:54:26 PM
From panic does not make sense at all,all that is done panic usually does not lead to the result, only deliberate action, especially in a market like this, so it is generally, any news can greatly affect the rate of both up and down, and a lot of manipulators now divorced
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 03:51:11 PM
Today I am very worried because bitcoin fell again and broke $ 8,000. This position is very important. If it breaks down for a long time, then there will be more room to fall. This trend is incompatible with the current common market. Too many people are optimistic about the unit. The development of the chain, but the price was falling.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 03:49:38 PM
If honestly a bit panicky yes I think everyone is panicking the market so much time has already fallen and does not think to start growing but it's time to start growing.
I think that only professionals are not in a panic mood, because they are able to have their psyche and adequately respond to different situations with the crypto-currency market.
Simply, their experience can tell what can be after a particular movement in the market. And Newbies do not know yet.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 02:25:00 PM
Why should a panic in this case? of this kind are already often happens within the ICO be it goes up or down. live how the strategies used in the ICO which it has to be determined. hold in the long term also being the best solution that can be used to wait for the price back up
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 02:23:02 PM
I really believe in the sphere of crypto currency, it will make the world the best. We are waiting for a new world economy in a few years.
copper member
Activity: 85
July 31, 2018, 12:58:58 PM
This is the market. Here we need iron nerves! If there is panic, it's better not to deal with crypto currency! It is necessary to invest money, which it is not a pity to lose.
Activity: 115
July 31, 2018, 11:23:20 AM
The cryptocurrency did not perform well in this year's market, and the price fell very badly. But I didn't panic because of it. But from the encryption market in recent days, I found that the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall. And the decline was very large, which made me panic.
Activity: 118
July 31, 2018, 11:10:01 AM
I think this sucks and makes panic. I hope that the price of tokens will pump but what happens the price actually decreases, even always decreases. It seems like they want to get instant profits so do this.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
July 31, 2018, 10:47:18 AM
I made a panic at the beginning of last year and sold a altcoin. I suffered serious damage as a result of this. so I did not make any sales this year. I have less stress now. I know the crypto money market will rise again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
July 31, 2018, 01:38:22 AM
I don't see any reason to panic. Yes, the price of cryptocurrency has decreased, but this has already happened before and every time after the decline was even greater growth. Therefore, everything is natural and you just need to be patient.
Activity: 644
July 30, 2018, 06:21:07 PM
If honestly a bit panicky yes I think everyone is panicking the market so much time has already fallen and does not think to start growing but it's time to start growing.
I think that only professionals are not in a panic mood, because they are able to have their psyche and adequately respond to different situations with the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 490
July 30, 2018, 06:02:17 PM
Activity: 308
July 30, 2018, 05:53:06 PM
definitiv  no

i have a real idea behind invest in ico
i had invested im some project
and all works perfectly , the team is working on the finish line
if they get it and if they success my token will bring lot of money

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
July 30, 2018, 04:32:25 PM
No, I do not panic because I am completely confident in the crypto currency. I think that after any fall there will be a good growth. And now the market is preparing for growth.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 04:30:36 PM
Definitely no, it cannot be panic or make some urgency if someone has already selling in cheap price in a low exchange. What should i do is looking forward a big increase of token and new exchange site that is wanting a profitable earnings even if years will past as long as my token is precious to sell.
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 04:21:50 PM
I don't panic, as a wise hunter I fully support the project until then end. What I am doing right now is sell it immediately then buy  back at the dip because it's really expected the market will dump after the bounty tokens distribution.
Activity: 179
July 30, 2018, 04:14:11 PM
No i'm not. In fact i am very happy about the price today that the market recover to its downfall. Most of investors has starting to buy some altcoins and bitcoin without panicking cause they know they can receive some profits for the near soon.
Activity: 167
July 30, 2018, 04:10:00 PM
Yes, sometimes you can't prevent yourself from being in panic especially when  your investment falls in no time. Panic do have a bad impression for traders but sometimes it does save your investment.
Activity: 350
💲
July 30, 2018, 04:02:05 PM
I never panic, simply because I don't have much money invested, and I have invested in a lot of different project, so my risk is mitigated. I might panic if bitcoin price drop under 5000 dollars, though
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 03:59:08 PM
When a person in a panic, he stops thinking rationally, this is what big players achieve, so they earn. Don't panic and you can get rich.
Pages:
Jump to: