Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 28. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 08:18:13 AM
you shouldn't be panic because as far as i know bounty hunters received their tokens after ICO or  maybe after distributing it to all investor.. i didn't see that kind of scenario so far.. i think if that happened their afraid that the token will be die soon that's why they sell it in a small price value..
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 08:13:12 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I would panic as an investor if I saw something like that happening. If people can get the coins for much cheaper then there is no way that they would want to pay the original price that would be required for me to make profit. This is why projects now delay the payment of bounty hunters because they are always dumping the coins at a much cheaper price which negatively affects the investors in the coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 03:40:41 AM
I do not feel so panicked with bad news about bitcoin though because before I invest I am ready with all the risks that I get that is important to me is the confidence and patience in investing
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 03:29:22 AM
I wait, actually that bitkoyn will rise, and in case you realize for the benefit, for this time it is excellent.
It is unstable and healthy for day trading, but for people who live with a huge profit, we have to stick to longer times and always think, in fact, that in the long-term possibility even more
Activity: 504
July 27, 2018, 04:33:38 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I don't panic at all because I hold tokens that I know it has potential to be very big in the future. If I have research a project and I am satisfied with the roadmap and team then I don't have problem with whoever wish to sell at a low price.
The fact is that negative emotions always harm business. If you can not cope with your emotions, then the results of your actions on the crypto-currency market will be negative unambiguously.
Activity: 672
July 27, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

I don't panic at all because I hold tokens that I know it has potential to be very big in the future. If I have research a project and I am satisfied with the roadmap and team then I don't have problem with whoever wish to sell at a low price.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
July 27, 2018, 04:04:29 PM
I have stopped making panic months ago. This is so common falls and rises...Ups and downs. I don't care about it anymore.
copper member
Activity: 126
July 27, 2018, 04:01:55 PM
I am very calm and even very happy that the situation allowed to buy even more etherium and bitcoins. I am sure that these two coins will still grow in value.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 03:59:00 PM
I do not panic. I just expect the market to stabilize, I'm not panicking for that. But sometimes I feel like I'm losing. This it tires me. But I wait.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 27, 2018, 03:56:36 PM
I panic at a time when the market is rapidly going down. It seems to me that at this moment I can make the wrong decision. That's why I try not to look into my investment portfolio during the fall of the market.
Activity: 127
July 27, 2018, 03:53:59 PM
The currency rate falls. In principle, the same and do not like. But what else you like, it's because always after the fall there is a lot of growth. I think after this fall there will be a slight increase, and then again fall
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 07:34:18 AM
I am absolutely calm and do not worry about every fall because I already know how the market works, the market is cyclical, this is normal. everything will be fine
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 07:32:40 AM
There is no even a bit of panic. Furthermore I understand and even wait for this situation, as it is a good ability to buy tokens cheaper than on ICO-stage. What concerns investing, I think that if the project is really valuable the profit you get in future will close your temporary losses in this situation.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 06:50:05 AM
Panic is normal ,but you need to know the measure. So that it will not simply bring harm to you .
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 06:45:32 AM
I don't think panic will help in this situation ... panic only prevents and people sell their altcoins several times cheaper than bought
Activity: 164
July 27, 2018, 06:32:49 AM
I don't panic, I bought Bitcoin for $7,200 for my money. So I don't worry, I don't panic, I believe that Bitcoin will give me the best explanation in the future.
Activity: 85
July 27, 2018, 06:25:15 AM
I think that the best solution for any of us is patience and the ability to wait as much as necessary
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 06:21:17 AM
Don't panic, sell some speculator if the project is good, it is in any case will increase in value, last year showed us how much can you earn on a good project, in this case, it will be those who panic sold him for peanuts and not wait for the pile of x's.

I also do not see the point of selling coins for the fallen price. Why trade at a loss? Or do you have no money for life? Do not invest your last money, leave a stock and then you will not have to get rid of your investments at a loss.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 27, 2018, 06:19:18 AM
Only beginners panic at the decline in prices for the cryptocurrency, but who has long been trading in this market, they understands that this is only a temporary period and very soon the market will recover.
if the person who first started in crypto currency certainly they will panic,
I agree with your opinion, they will definitely regret investing the money in here Cheesy
Probably hard to believe in the possibility of crypto until you see them yourself and do not feel that you can earn. People who came to crypto when bitcoin was above 19K so far did not see opportunities for earning and left disappointed in crypto. And those who remained , they are in panic, because they do not know what to expect and how to behave.
Activity: 54
July 27, 2018, 05:57:04 AM
What we really understand is that etherdelta is a decentralized exchange and that means people trade the coins by themselve and no third party involved.
Pages:
Jump to: