Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 29. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 05:49:45 AM
No. Because there is no reason for panic. Since the bounty token will be distributed to the participants after all of the investors will have received their tokens. So relax. No doubt about that until bounty tokens distributed to its investors it remains incomplete. The token has already listed on the exchange site. So why need to be panicked?
Activity: 280
July 26, 2018, 01:27:14 PM
Only beginners panic at the decline in prices for the cryptocurrency, but who has long been trading in this market, they understands that this is only a temporary period and very soon the market will recover.
if the person who first started in crypto currency certainly they will panic,
I agree with your opinion, they will definitely regret investing the money in here Cheesy
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 01:24:00 PM
Honestly, just a few icons, as you say. The average ico distributes the bounty tokens after the ico is completed and after the investor receives his token.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
July 26, 2018, 01:20:05 PM
Only beginners panic at the decline in prices for the cryptocurrency, but who has long been trading in this market, they understands that this is only a temporary period and very soon the market will recover.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
July 26, 2018, 01:16:23 PM
Yes the current situation we can not predict the price of any cryptocurrency because of few days back the Bitcoin price is more than 10k but it was gone deeply down around 5k now the Bitcoin price is ok it is trading around 8k so this way people are panic to invest in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 01:12:41 PM
crypto currencies graphics can change instantly. so even when you follow it, prices may fall. in which case the investor is immediately panicking and trying to sell at a lower price. this situation causes investor to lose money.
Activity: 178
July 26, 2018, 01:05:28 PM
Investor should never panic. Make quick decisions and be quick-thinker, yes, but not panic. You need to be cool-headed if you want to become successful in this sphere. If you see that the ICO`s coins are selling at a lower price decide what you want to do: risk or minimize your losses.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 05:39:21 AM
Don't panic, sell some speculator if the project is good, it is in any case will increase in value, last year showed us how much can you earn on a good project, in this case, it will be those who panic sold him for peanuts and not wait for the pile of x's.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
July 26, 2018, 05:30:22 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
no panic or it'll get worse. i'd rather take some actions instead of feeling anxious. anyway, if the price gets lower there must be a reason, and you have to find out first.
Activity: 7
July 26, 2018, 05:23:24 AM
If you are investing more than you can lose, you will panic.
Activity: 350
July 26, 2018, 05:16:23 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Of course I don't panic. I still hold my btc and eth in my wallet and still waiting for the right time to sell. Recently is am buying Bitcoin because I have seen a stable uprise of it's price which makes me think of a bullish run in the next few months.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 05:12:44 AM
I think everyone in one way or the other panic
Who would see his or her investment declining and won't panic, but the way we react to it is different, some panic and dump their tokens while some will still hold their tokens.
Activity: 34
July 26, 2018, 05:10:49 AM
Back to the circumstances when I am a learner or a beginner in exchanging cryptographic forms of money, I genuinely reveal to you that I truly do freeze, particularly, on those circumstances where I purchase coins at a low cost and following a hour it builds somewhat then I freeze and instantly offer it. However, I didn't expected that it will at present goes up high yet I don't have any second thoughts on it, I put at the forefront of my thoughts that I am an amateur so there's no a wonder such as this to be concerned on the off chance that I lost the opportunity to acquire benefits. There are more information that I can learn in the event that I keep exchanging and investigating what is new about digital forms of money.
Activity: 34
July 26, 2018, 05:09:44 AM
This is alt season no need to panic. This is the time to be greedy, when prices go up that is the time to be fearful.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 26, 2018, 05:07:55 AM
As I know, the rise and fall of its price in the crypto is a common event. So with the reduction of crypto, yesterday did not surprise me. I know this is part of the market event, I also believe that with this decline there will be an increase again. And it depends on the period per cycle of each market. Where is the cycle of the crypto market that takes years to significantly increase its price and create new achievements again.
Activity: 125
July 26, 2018, 03:08:00 AM
I feel panicked and even scared. I am afraid that I will become ruined at all, but at the crucial moment, I hold back. I have not done anything because many cases tell me that I will make a wrong decision when I panic.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
July 26, 2018, 03:04:09 AM
Aside airdrops I have not seen an ICO where bounty tokens are distributed first. Developers always mention it in telegram groups that contributors gets token first then bounty hunters will get much more later, that's the norm
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 03:02:51 AM
Honestly, I think that now all the big money go into the projects is the field of the project on any exchange. A huge number of projects inevitably lose in price.
Activity: 193
July 26, 2018, 02:54:32 AM
if seen from bitcoin price now I really panicked once, because our income is decreasing and also we need side job, we can not go to bitcoin only, if decrease bitcoin price we also can work in other place its, most importantly we get money .

If you have chosen a project for investment than you should be confident that it'll give you profit in some time. but you must chosen a good project, So you do not need to be panic.
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 02:52:42 AM
I think currently there as investors offcore I would panic, because usually the price of tokens that can be traded in etherdelta or forkdelta will be the same in the next big bourse, because although bitcoin experts predict will increase at this end, But so far no signs a great improvement, I'm afraid my investment will not make any profit for now.
Pages:
Jump to: