Pages:
Author

Topic: do you really like crypto coin? - page 25. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
March 07, 2018, 11:34:13 PM
Yes, i like crypto coin a lot, because it has contributed a big part of my life. It help us in our financial status now and serve as a blessing from the Lord.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 07, 2018, 10:50:30 PM
Yes I did, but I liked bitcoin to be precise. I buy my coins last year and got some profits already.
oh really?can you specifically mention here how much you bought and when was that?i doubted you got some lol..and OP said crypto not bitcoin so you missed in that part..

I like crypto in all aspects,from the service and the opportunity to earn,all of this things is must to be thankful and treasured
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 10:47:47 PM
yes because some of the project is good because the devs is active and their presale is fast to sold and when you joined that project you can earn high profit but some of the projects is scam or the devs is not active so when you want to joined, first you have to know that devs is active
Activity: 128
March 07, 2018, 10:40:31 PM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Ofcourse im not using it if i dont like cryptos. Bitcoin is one of my favorite crypto because it gives you more profit and can help you to earn more,just invest,trade of mine you can earn even if its not that big but wil help you in your financial needs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 10:34:10 PM
 I really like crypto currency because it gives me a lot of oppurtunity to earn money here and  I learn many things about digital currency.
Doi
Activity: 39
March 07, 2018, 10:28:48 PM
I like bitcoin it could really change the way you live. It change the way how we think about earning online.

Cheers for bitcoin.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 09:39:09 PM
Yes I like crypto coin, especially those with working project innovation. I wish I understand the technical aspect better.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 07, 2018, 09:26:05 PM
I like cryptocoin because I can get a lot of profit because I bought crypto when the price is very cheap and after holding for few weeks or months it will increase the price and that's I make profit if I sell it.  But sometimes I hold for few years because I  want more profit . If you compared bitcoin to crypto we can get more profit to altcoin than bitcoin because as of now the price of the bitcoin is very high so it's hard to increase the price fast.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 09:13:31 PM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Of course i like it With crypto everything becomes easy and my economy's greatly helped by it although sometimes i get a loss but my spirit is still on because the advantage that i get a lot more than its loss.
Yes crypto coin is really amazing and investing into it is really amazing , we can really get a huge amount of profit on it through the simple ways such us buy and selling, it really help us a lot in terms of financial aspect. So then I really like those crypto coin for good and for the economy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 09:10:25 PM
It has really been a source of income to many and it is still running in flow. The ICOs are another area of interest that has really fetched people money just by participating in them. Not just a likeness now but an addiction.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
March 07, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

Of course i like it With crypto everything becomes easy and my economy's greatly helped by it although sometimes i get a loss but my spirit is still on because the advantage that i get a lot more than its loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 07:35:30 PM
I really like the crypto money.The Crypto money has brought me so much money so far.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
March 07, 2018, 07:34:03 PM
I like the crypto currency, it definitely has more pluses than minuses. It allows you to get additional income, many of my friends also work with crypto currency and they really like

I agree with you. I do love cryptocurrency because it brings a lot of benefits to its users and also its volatileness makes it more unique that's why people love and embrace bitcoin in their life.  People as well as me like cryptocurrency because even though it is risky, cryptocurrencies will not let you down and will make you realize that it is worth the risk.
Activity: 420
March 07, 2018, 07:27:00 PM
yes i really like crypto coins, i am very grateful to crypto for having changed my life that was previously just idle, but now i can work by joining some bounty campaign

Same here, I love crypto coins as well as long that I believe in the project. I was also able to earn a good amount of money by joined bounty program and I'm very grateful about it. Good luck to us and happy earning to us. Smiley
Activity: 1092
March 07, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
yes i really like crypto coins, i am very grateful to crypto for having changed my life that was previously just idle, but now i can work by joining some bounty campaign
Activity: 224
March 07, 2018, 05:46:07 PM
Yes I did, but I liked bitcoin to be precise. I buy my coins last year and got some profits already.
Activity: 255
March 07, 2018, 05:20:47 PM
Yes. I like crytocurrency because it is easy and convinient to used.They have many benefits we can get in crytocurrency. It is also give us a extra income.
For sure it is good and I am not the only one who like bitcoin and who admire it but a lot of people are bitcoin user just because they knows the qualities of bitcoin, I like bitcoin more than any other crypto coin, because it has a lot of benefits like increasing price with every investment , bitcoin has a lot of job opportunities and it can grow very fast in price and demand, bitcoin is being liked by a lot of people because its price use to change so the when bitcoin price is low it is time to invest and when it is high its profit worthy to sell and get profit.
Activity: 124
March 07, 2018, 03:57:19 PM
of course, I really like cripto coins. because this cripto coin can be said as a source of my income that can help my family's economy and can change our lives become more feasible.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
March 07, 2018, 02:48:01 PM
yes i like it a lot
like about the system like about benefit with it and many more with crypto coin and this realy help me in my academic and financial when i know about bitcoin or other alt coin
Activity: 178
March 07, 2018, 02:39:06 PM
I like altcoins. This coins can make you harvest plenty of blessings in one day if the ICOs will become successful. Crypto coins help a huge bitcoiners specially today's issue that more coins come in to crypto. They will have more altcoins to love.
Pages:
Jump to: