Pages:
Author

Topic: do you really like crypto coin? - page 27. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
Yep I like because I can get revenue from cryptocurrency. I can get a lot for and work from cryptocurrency. very thankful for cryptocurrencya
I think cryptocurrency is just started and it is in its initial phase. They should realize that following traditional methods of earning money are not going to help them in achieving their goals and during their dreams into reality. We should keep in mind that bitcoin is the most amazing invention of this century and it is not less than a blessing for those who are ready to believe in it. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
March 06, 2018, 11:34:10 AM
I think the crypto currency is where people pick up money and make people rich, change lives. Personally, I really like this crypto as well as people, as it has made life change, I can earn money to buy something and fill my daily needs. And have the digital money where we can use to buy very modern online.

Bitcoin is hope for many people. I like crypto because I'm earning money through it and its easily to use . And bitcoin is my main favorite to all the coin because bitcoin is useful for me when im want to give remittances to my family . I have a wallet that support bitcoin as a fees to all transaction like buying and shopping online.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 11:17:57 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes I love bitcoin, because bitcoin has changed my life. Bitcoin can be an alternative job, which benefits, the rising bitcoin value can serve as an investment for a better future.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 11:15:06 AM
I am a new investor in this market, and I have made a profit when investing in good ICO projects. So I like these coins very much
Activity: 5
March 06, 2018, 11:02:59 AM
I like crypto coin simply because it is just like traditional money where you put your efforts and then you get paod by means of your service. It is somehow exciting and interesting to know that crypto coin is evident here in our country and in addition i beleive that more and more people will get hooked to the crypto coin just like me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 11:01:53 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
I really like crypto coin since I have earned a lot on this. Since I have known crypto, I am happy to share it really helps me out of debts. It is not so hard to earn crypto coin especially if you really use to join airdrops and join some bounties that pays bitcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 10:32:00 AM
I think all people in this forum like cryptocurrencies. Because of cryptocurrencies, many peoples lives are changed. Because of cryptocurrencies we can earn bigger income that we can't earn in any other business or even in our formal job.
Activity: 308
March 06, 2018, 06:06:24 AM
well, yes. because aside from the fact that it's tax-free, one can earn from this easily compared to the jobs offered in industry wherein labor and salary does not fit. salary's too low. that's why another source of income is needed that is more favorable and decentralized.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 04:52:38 AM
Yes i love the crypto currency and this provide me a good job facility while if we look at the future then bitcoin investment is very good because those who have this currency they can become the rich people and now the stock market is changing to the crypto market while now the online currency usage is very high in the near future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 04:07:24 AM
I like it since it gives me some money related flexibility. Spending on things you typically ignore because of the cost. Likewise, it gave me some information on financial aspects and blockchain innovation. Exchanging gave me trust in speculation and persistence.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 08:42:11 AM
I love crypto coin because all the crypto coins have potentials that can be high in value so lage joins bounty campaigns to get a coin because I know that when it comes to the day it also increases not just me crytpo coin likes but also my fellow bitcoin users.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
February 23, 2018, 04:34:43 AM
100% yes, cryptos makes life easy. Easy to transact, no hassle, easy to gain money, can earn big, and can get wealthy in short time and easy way.
Activity: 336
February 23, 2018, 01:49:28 AM
I think the crypto currency is where people pick up money and make people rich, change lives. Personally, I really like this crypto as well as people, as it has made life change, I can earn money to buy something and fill my daily needs. And have the digital money where we can use to buy very modern online.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 23, 2018, 01:31:19 AM
I really like crypto coin like many people because from the crypto-coin, I can earn money to buy something and fill my daily needs. I want to earn more money from the crypto-coin and I will try every way that could give me the opportunity to earn the coin so I can sell it to make more money. I believe that what I do now will give something good in my future and I see that I have a big chance to be like other people which could earn more money with the crypto coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 01:30:41 AM
I like to encrypt money! It is expected to gradually replace the physical currency in the future and become a world class trade currency, thereby reducing the environmental damage and pollution caused by the forged banknotes.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
February 23, 2018, 12:58:42 AM
Having digital money where we can use to purchase online is so interesting. Profiting many times through investing and earning tokens in ICO are amazing so yes I like crypto coins much.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 12:52:23 AM
Yep I like because I can get revenue from cryptocurrency. I can get a lot for and work from cryptocurrency. very thankful for cryptocurrencya
Activity: 54
February 23, 2018, 12:09:59 AM
yes, I love it with this crypto coin, besides practical we also just buy and hold wait price soar high then we sell, without work we get profit.
Activity: 392
February 22, 2018, 11:47:06 PM
Yes, i like crypto coin especially you could earn profit and more like investing or trading.

You can play as much crytpocurrency as you like and when you finish your studies, but my advice is not to play crypto first, finish your study first. because everyone would love crypto coins including me
Activity: 126
February 19, 2018, 02:49:57 AM
i like it and it is not just a like, i do love it. it makes me crazy knowing that i am part of this company that is crypto. everything here in the internet company is good and it is best to spend time effort and money. just like all other company, we must learn to love what we are doing and the community we are standing in. it is not just a company, but also a family. a family of cryptocurrencies and the people.
Pages:
Jump to: