Pages:
Author

Topic: do you really like crypto coin? - page 41. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
January 30, 2018, 07:00:23 AM
I really like crypto coins, I think investing and trading crypto coins easier than others. I learned fast and could benefit, and I really like crypto coins.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
January 30, 2018, 06:54:44 AM
I got into crypto not so long ago, but you can really earn very quickly here, so you have to learn and earn
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 06:47:14 AM
After I heard what crypto is and how it helps some of my relatives to be rich , after that I fell curious and also interested to learn about all the crypto .One of my relatives help me to learn and how to join in this bitcointalk and hope that this one of the crypto helps me to be rich also .
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 06:28:20 AM
Offcourse many don't have any interest towards crypto coin because there is big volatile in this market. So it makes not to divert their bitcoin for investing crypto coins, but those people don't know the potential value because every time it is not possible to make money. So in order to make money, we have to hold the coin certain period of time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 30, 2018, 06:12:47 AM
I really like crypto-coin.Although I still haven't been able to buy Btc and sell it.But my friend who is a good position in Btc and I can say in his position that crypto-coin is very valuable.I'll soon be able to buy coin and I'll profit by selling at that time.I would like to become a millionaire by selling Btc,so I love crypto-coin much.
Activity: 115
January 30, 2018, 05:46:02 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Yes I really is. Even if I only know few of the coins in cryptocurrency, I will say that I really love those especially bitcoins and ether. If they ask me why, just a simple answer, it enhances me on how I think about crypto and it makes my money profitable easily. I know that I don't have enough knowledge to explain things about cryptocurrency but I can say that I really love a thing that can helped me a lot.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
January 30, 2018, 05:19:05 AM
Since i have started my first aim is to collect high potential cryptocoin as much as you can. In the crypto world, I feel motivated to have more and do more because of the income and benefits it gives. The trading also gives me lessons and excitement especially when the coins are getting higher and lower. Everytime I watched the chart, it made me really love the crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 30, 2018, 05:16:29 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Of course I do. How could I not like something that is a potential source of income. I have earned a lot because of cryptocurrencies, and I believe that I wouldn't have any of the things that I bought if I only had my job. Thankfully, there are cryptocurrency activities that would help me in earning money.

I agree, I also have my own things because of crypto currency, if I stay in my job that I get such a little income for sure until now I didn't  buy all my needs and wants, thanks to those coin that i hold in long term I get huge profits.
Activity: 19
January 30, 2018, 04:54:36 AM
Yes, I really do. I was encouraged by my friend who is currently a high ranking of bitcoin and I already saw what happened when he progress that is why I believe that cryptocurrency are the future of this world.
Activity: 462
January 30, 2018, 04:00:19 AM

Of course I do. How could I not like something that is a potential source of income. I have earned a lot because of cryptocurrencies, and I believe that I wouldn't have any of the things that I bought if I only had my job. Thankfully, there are cryptocurrency activities that would help me in earning money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 01:34:36 AM

Absolutely yes! I really love Cryptocoins to study what are their goals and business strategies.
Some of them might give you so much income if they pump up but it is only temporary and don't try to hold for a long period of time.
For me, you better to invest in top 5 cryptocurrencies so that you can execute your strategy to hold and then wait until you have reached the desired income into stable coins
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
January 30, 2018, 01:10:46 AM
Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.
Completely agree with you that I love bitkoyn because he brought big profitable income to me and to which I am very happy.
Activity: 111
January 30, 2018, 12:55:58 AM
I'm still thinking, I like it or not. I'm trying to find all the minuses and pros to solve for myself.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
January 30, 2018, 12:53:47 AM
Definitely yes! Because even it is very unpredictable, it helps me a lot and its very valuable. Just be practical in your life.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 12:51:25 AM
of course I really like crypto curency because for me crypto is a rice field, I can plant / invest in it like follow some ico and bounty, I can get profit from it and use it for altcoin trading, hopefully this can bring me to be rich

the same ideals, I also hope to continue to support ico and invest, hoping to get a profit or income, I really like the coin crypto, because crypto coins in my opinion is a future currency based digital and transaparan without any interference from government
Activity: 136
January 29, 2018, 11:55:51 PM
Of course i like crypto  currencies because you make study hard and you reading always so you can get from topic. Just like if join campaign or ICO you read first the rules after the end of  ICO you get lot of token..
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
January 29, 2018, 08:54:03 PM
I like crypto because of profits just like what you've say investing on ico is a great investment because of the possibilities your money will be double when it hits exchanges
Activity: 121
January 29, 2018, 06:11:51 PM
crypto was the holy grail of getting a ton of money without any knowledge or basics. when i started i invested a small amount and multiplied this like crazy now. If you start today thats much more difficult
Activity: 532
January 29, 2018, 05:56:50 PM
i really like crypto because it can make an additional income for me......i dont trade to much with crypto.....i prefer to buy for the long term and to catch the bullish market trend......its and crypto doesn't need big capital to start just a little amount of money you can make a lot of money just depend on your strategy...........and last but not least i'm only here for the awesome memes on twitter Grin
I can not understand, What is interesting about making money on Facebook or Twitter? In my opinion the Bounty company does have a much less risk of Chim trading or not sitia. But if you participate in the signature company, then the earnings should be more than in the company Twitter.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
January 29, 2018, 04:26:15 PM
i really like crypto because it can make an additional income for me......i dont trade to much with crypto.....i prefer to buy for the long term and to catch the bullish market trend......its and crypto doesn't need big capital to start just a little amount of money you can make a lot of money just depend on your strategy...........and last but not least i'm only here for the awesome memes on twitter Grin
Pages:
Jump to: