Pages:
Author

Topic: do you really like crypto coin? - page 43. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 12:36:56 AM
Of course I do. After buying bitkoyn 2 years ago, I got now such a profit. Just buying and doing nothing.

yes i did the same thing with you, bought some bitcoin and altcoin the other last year, now i get profit result from trading crypto currency, this can make additional income, not only that, i also invested some ico project, so i get doubled earnings, thanks bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 12:29:49 AM
I really like crypto coins because it help us to our finances and even if you at home it gives you opportunity to earn. crypto coins also teach me to become responsible and patience in all what i am doing. It also teach me to think all your decisions in life so that you will not get wrong in what i am doing and not get dissapointed.
Activity: 231
January 29, 2018, 12:22:43 AM
When I first joined the crypto coins I never imagined what my life would look like, because at that time I did not know how to crypto coins and how they work. However, after I joined and started working on crypto coins, I understood and I was convinced that crypto coins were one of my efforts to improve my finances, my love for crypto coins grew when I first tasted the money I got from bitcoin and I cultivated a strong spirit to continue and strive to always work well in crypto coins.
Activity: 420
January 28, 2018, 10:32:33 PM
I really amaze about crytpo coin how it helps people to all of the country to their ideas how they implement the quality of each coin like bitcoin the value of it thats why they want to study it learn from it and hard to criticise how the coins can help to provided need to all users and more learnings from it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 28, 2018, 10:23:55 PM
    I really love crypto its give me a chances to be a rich and because of crypto i now can buy more things.Our house now is perfect because of crypto.I was thankful my friend told me about this crypto currency
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
January 28, 2018, 09:32:01 PM
Yes ofcourse , I like crypto because I'm earning money through it and its easily to use . And bitcoin is my main favorite to all the coin because bitcoin is useful for me when im want to give remittances to my family . I have a wallet that support bitcoin as a fees to all transaction like buying and shopping online , that`s why i love crypto .
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 09:10:32 PM
I like crypto currencies until now I buying different coin and hold till that coin is going high value and I can get high profits and now im saving money
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
January 28, 2018, 07:43:25 PM
Personally of course I really like crypto because it the only way I can earn money and really even if I am just new on crypto. I have already earned sufficient amount of money which I never earned from any jobs that I had in my life. Cryptocurrency really change my way of living and Iam satisfied to my financial needs and can buy things now that I can`t buy when I am not in crypto. As well in my family I give now all their necessity for daily lives. I don't need to borrow money to the other people.Because Cypto helps me everyday.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
January 28, 2018, 07:34:30 PM
Of course, I like crypto currency. Because, I love my work.I worked here in the last few month.It is just amazing. By working in this forum,I have improved my everything. So,in my opinion, crypto is love.
Activity: 266
January 28, 2018, 06:42:16 PM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
yes I really like crypto coins, because crypto is as a conception of capital that I hire daily in the world of internet.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
January 28, 2018, 05:27:15 PM
Of course yes and if not for the fact that most of the shops around my area do not accept Bitcoin and any oyher crypto currency i would have love to convert all my money into crypto related coins because there are a lot of benefits inherent in Bitcoin and crypto currency generally as compared to faith currency.
Activity: 303
January 28, 2018, 05:15:39 PM
of course very much like crypto curency because this is a promising investment place, many rich people because of crypto they take advantage of opportunities well and I also want to be a part of them
Activity: 392
January 28, 2018, 05:08:14 PM
Yes,  I feel that the crypto coin more effective and so useful in our present time specially now that we are always handling our smart phone and laptop anywhere. We can directly access our digital currency anywhere if we only have our internet connection.
Activity: 74
Merit: 5
IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain
January 28, 2018, 04:19:52 PM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
I'm a beginner here in this forum, and quickly i realised how this crypto coin become a life style for a lot of people, this experience started to change my own as well, i really like this crypto and i also believe that one day it will  hunt poverty and make it end,  unless everyone learn how to use it in a positive way not for a negative purpose.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 28, 2018, 02:14:20 PM
Of course I really like crypto Coin. Because it's give a comfortable life. Now I earn more and more about crypto. It gives me more confident. I get great success for it.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
January 28, 2018, 01:26:49 PM
Untill now we still love crypto because the goodness given for this life, i can learn more about crypto and thanks for the great developers is makes us more confident in the future will be more shining
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
January 27, 2018, 02:37:40 PM
I like Crypto, get it as my job and salary. To read I got a lot of crypto knowledge. I faced everyday a new experiences. I invest in share market but profits are slower and highly risked. But here are more profits. So many benefits for analysis.
Who will not like crypto coins if they earn a lot of income here right? I mean bitcoin was very useful to us and it even give high profits and that is the reason why I like bitcoin. Bitcoin can change one's life and make the economy of one country more better via reducing the unemployment rate. Truly that bitcoin was beneficial and that's why people would likely to choose to earn here.
No good reason to despise crypto coins. I think, all of us here admire crypto currencies and want to have them. Definitely, we all have different thinking and taste which means our holdings may vary but we find future in digital assets. After looking at the past progress of bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple, Monero, neo, Litecoin etc., I am actually a big fan of virtual currencies. In a nutshell, crypto coins deserve to be loved.
Activity: 448
January 27, 2018, 12:15:34 PM
I really love it, because I completely own it, no one can control it or steal it without the key. Especially Monero, zcash are amazing coins for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 11:44:26 AM
I really fascinated with crypto currencies, I was really amazed with every uniqueness of digital currencies. I can't explain my feelings, every time i read about announcement of new projects, there purposes, and how the team are planned to make it work.

Activity: 314
Merit: 105
January 27, 2018, 11:01:58 AM
I like Crypto, get it as my job and salary. To read I got a lot of crypto knowledge. I faced everyday a new experiences. I invest in share market but profits are slower and highly risked. But here are more profits. So many benefits for analysis.
Who will not like crypto coins if they earn a lot of income here right? I mean bitcoin was very useful to us and it even give high profits and that is the reason why I like bitcoin. Bitcoin can change one's life and make the economy of one country more better via reducing the unemployment rate. Truly that bitcoin was beneficial and that's why people would likely to choose to earn here.
Pages:
Jump to: