Pages:
Author

Topic: do you really like crypto coin? - page 46. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
January 25, 2018, 11:26:18 AM
I really like crypto coins, from not knowing it, until finally it has become like a permanent job for me, many new challenges and lessons I get from the world of crypto .. of course there are also many financial benefits that I get from here, I believe in the future this will be an alternative choice of investing for all walks of life
Activity: 224
January 25, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
Yes, I do really like cryptocoins because I can trade it to bitcoin then exchange it to real money or cash by joining ICO bounty campaigns or crypto trading in the market
Activity: 294
January 25, 2018, 10:49:48 AM
Of course I do.  digital currency or crytocurrency gives us a potential chance where we can invest our  money and make profit from it . Just collect the tokens you get in bounties and you'll probably earn a big deal and they have always the potential to grow up. And one day you become a millionaire this may happen  
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 25, 2018, 10:41:19 AM
Of course I like crypto currency since the first time I know about that, everyday I spend my free time to earn bitcoin. No a day without bitcoin.. bitcoin give me new life and new knowledge, in here I can learn and I can make money, bitcoin is really helpful for my life.
I like crypto coin because it gives me so much profit more than of what i expect.It's the only thing i know that offers huge profit even in the shortest span of time.Before, i was too hesitant having these crypto coins but when i gained profit from it,it became my all time fave in just a sudden.Having crypto coin in my life made me believe in fantasies that are now slowly turning into reality.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
Its really a good product created by the trend of globalization.I hope i can use it around the world some day.
Activity: 395
January 25, 2018, 10:31:14 AM
Yes, I like crypto coins as it makes the world to a digitized world and makes the work easy for all the crypto user's through the crypto graphic network, all transactions are carried out so smoothly around the globe by sitting at your home and by a simple click and all the transactions will be recorded within no time in the public ledger which is accessible for all and every one can keep  track of the transactions through the internet. In fact Crypto coins can alter the world's economic and financial conditions as it provides an additional source of income to its user's by mining.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
January 25, 2018, 09:59:04 AM
I like crypto currencies as much as I do like money.
Because in the end, what crypto currencies are is a different form of money.
And money plays an important role in everybodys life.
I just try to be careful not to put it above everything else.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 09:54:14 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Cryptocurrency really can change our lives me too even though your statement is not that clear i am getting the thought ypu were trying to say. Cryptocurrency especially bitcoins change me it is risly but when you learn the basics and you got usef to the loss you wipp be 100% in to it. Because if you received the money the profit you all been waiting for the pleasure and the success is there and all those loss you made can win that back with a single win.
Activity: 490
January 25, 2018, 09:19:06 AM
Of course I like crypto currency since the first time I know about that, everyday I spend my free time to earn bitcoin. No a day without bitcoin.. bitcoin give me new life and new knowledge, in here I can learn and I can make money, bitcoin is really helpful for my life.
Activity: 294
January 25, 2018, 08:46:59 AM
I really love it not just only like it. For this crypto coin gives me a chance to reach my aims and goals in life. This gives me enough earning that other works never had. That is why i like it very much.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
January 25, 2018, 08:37:18 AM
Bitcoin is already a part of my life, in addition to providing financial benefits, bitcoin also gives me valuable knowledge about sophisticated blockchain technology, practicing patience, interacting with people in other countries, I am proud to join this forum, I love all the advantages of bitcoin

I'll do believe that everyone in here are gaining benefits from crypto, that's the reason also why people are having time in here. I know crypto plays a big role in our life today and some of us are leaving their day job just for these. Exactly they are doing right because there is a big chance to make our life into better.  
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 25, 2018, 07:11:25 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes I do really love it. Crypto does not let me sitting idly - I trade, invest, learn every day something new about alts. I live in this world.

I like bitcoin because bitcoin is changing the world, bitcoin is changing the life of many people. Bitcoin make poor people rich while they are working with bitcoin. Also bitcoin is educing the unemployment from the whole world. we can also say that in this modern age bitcoin is the only simple way trough which we can grown fast and make our self rich in the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 25, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

Yes I do really love it. Crypto does not let me sitting idly - I trade, invest, learn every day something new about alts. I live in this world.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 25, 2018, 06:46:11 AM
Yes i do. I really like the crypto coins out there because without them. I don't have anything right now because without the crypto coins in the market, i will not have any opportunities to grab because i am used as a stock trader but i don't like the return because it is like a small return for me so i transfer into cryptocurrency and within just a few days, i doubled my money which is incredible.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
January 25, 2018, 06:40:11 AM
Bitcoin is already a part of my life, in addition to providing financial benefits, bitcoin also gives me valuable knowledge about sophisticated blockchain technology, practicing patience, interacting with people in other countries, I am proud to join this forum, I love all the advantages of bitcoin
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 06:13:10 AM
Investing or trading cryptos is totally risky, but I love the potential gains in return so they are very much interesting. Even more interesting than stock trading I suppose.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
of course I like it because I can earn extra income from trading or just buy and hold it within 1 or 2 years. I started studying crypto after I knew someone got rich because of this, so yes I started to study it and hope to be that person day later hahaha Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 25, 2018, 05:49:15 AM
Obviously I like crypto coin because crypto coins gives us a potential chance where we can invest our small money and make profit from it. For this reason I like more crypto coins.

I like also cryptocurrency because of that reason, we can start investing our money to crypto in a small capital and they have potential to gain you more profit using that currencies. And i think that's the reason why almost all bitcoin user love cryptocurrency.
Activity: 209
January 25, 2018, 05:20:24 AM
For me, crypto is a new method for making money, both through trade and investment. As long as we connect with the internet, both are very easy to do and controlled without limitation of space and time, crypto is able to provide a sense of security and comfort to the users, because wherever we are, crypto transactions can be done.
Yes i do like cryptocurrency a lot. As a student it has helped me a lot and has made me earn extra money while im still studying. And there is a lot of ways on how to earn cryptocurrency. It has been an opportunity of people to earn while doing something else. The dream of being successful and reaching goals in life with crypro.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
January 25, 2018, 04:29:42 AM
How can somebody can not like/love cryptocurrencies if it is giving you decent profit and can even change your life forever? From few months since i was here, i already saw some who became millionaires already because of cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: