Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you recommend staking? - page 2. (Read 6432 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 1
August 26, 2021, 01:21:32 PM
yes, staking is an alternative to earn extra money. in my case, staking I use as my passive income every 3 months but if I am pressed for money then I will withdraw it once a month. and this is really real I have set it since the end of 2020 until now and I use CAKE, AXS, BANANA, BUNNY. even income from staking equal to 2x of my income in the real world. This is very fun
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
August 26, 2021, 01:15:05 PM
Theres a cons and pros for staking. But so far whether it is bull run or bear season. If you stake in ETH, you have an assurance that the coin invested their will surely get profit later.
Some things I learned over the years from staking.

1. Staking is very profitable during bull run.
2. Checkout what you are staking. Specially the low cap ones. There are plenty of garbage coins to stake in Polygon network..

I was looking at staking my ethereum. The interest rate seems good and I found BlockFi.com which seems to be around 10% (not guaranteed rate though). Is there a risk of losing coins and is staking recommended? For Ethereum, which site pays the highest APR and is the most reliable/safest?

Thanks!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 26, 2021, 01:10:38 PM
I was looking at staking my ethereum. The interest rate seems good and I found BlockFi.com which seems to be around 10% (not guaranteed rate though). Is there a risk of losing coins and is staking recommended? For Ethereum, which site pays the highest APR and is the most reliable/safest?

Thanks!

Staking is a lucrative investment. There is little risk since staking means holding the token. My go-to Staking Platform is Defi Magic. Their APR, APY, yield is absolutely green and it is a great project. I recommend you check it out.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 26, 2021, 01:02:51 PM

Thanks!

All forms of transactions will definitely get risk, either intentionally or not, but we can minimize this by first studying the transactions that we use, you also have to really know how to do it, I think everyone has prepared the steps in making transactions, even We will find the smallest level of risk anywhere, so any form of transaction is definitely risky, whether using ethereum, BlockFi or others.

If you don't have further knowledge then risk is much greater,

It's true that with good understanding your chance to succeed is way high,

just needed to widen your resarch if your really wanted to lessen the chance of losing your money and risking
your investment.

internet have a lots of resources to find information about things that you wanted to understand much deeper, do your DYOR.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
ITSMYNE
August 26, 2021, 12:54:18 PM
yes i recommends staking because it is a very good means of investment. every financial industry has a staking process where u can stake your accet. but traditional and digital investment has staking opportunites. recently, staking rewards, a website that promotes staking shows a review between staking traditional and digital investments. it was clear that digital access like crypto offers more opportunities.
Activity: 219
Merit: 67
Life Can't be ctrl+ Z
August 26, 2021, 12:23:41 PM
You can stake ETH at https://ethereum.org/en/eth2/staking/ and become a validator for ETH 2.0 but you need 32 ETH
Bro ,  staking is 100% intreset and interest is haram in islam , as a muslim i will never recomende to you about staking ,  and by the way  If there is  a market crash, and you have stake your any coin,   then the value of your holdings could decrease so it's beter not to stake .
Activity: 279
Merit: 3
August 26, 2021, 11:24:43 AM
Before you stake, my advice you need to check if the site is a good and safe place to keep your money for a long time. I will direct you to visit the Apeswap site. decentralized exchange gives higher APR, why not consider it, currently i bet my BANANA coin on apeswap finance which gives me big reward why not you?
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
August 26, 2021, 11:06:03 AM
I recommend staking because staking is a big source of passive earn for me. But it's not easy to find out a good project for investment there for staking. Staking in Pancakeswap, Babyswap, Cherryswap is good for passive earn. Many new projects comes but most of them are risky although they offers massive APR to draw attention of the investors and many go away after raising money.
They're risky.

Specially if the coin that you're going to stake isn't that popular but it's giving you high percentage of interest as you stake. There's the higher risk for those type of coins.

But if you're aware of it and with those swaps that you use, you still need to choose that has a reputation and got a better security.

Security is prime factor but those 3 swaps have already good reputation and we don't have control if those site got hacked like Polynetwork. No risk no gains here. I have earned at least 2x of my capital in the last two months by staking from Babyswap, Cherryswap. I also believe high APR is always high risky but if we can select and invest in right time, we can gain much like Babyswap's Baby tokens gave 3x profits recently and also staking rewards. I will recommend users not to invest for staking in new swaps or you may be victimized of scams most of the times.
Staking is one of the best way of earning cryppto .It is a passive income though you can earn a lot .You have said that you have earned a lot from by staking Babyswap .I think we need to select the right platform where we wanna stake our coin .Its need to be more secured and trusted as well if not you can loose your valuable investment .So before stake we need to cjoose the right platform .I always reccomend to stake the reputed coin or top coin where you get a good APR .
Activity: 472
Merit: 56
August 26, 2021, 10:48:57 AM

Thanks!

All forms of transactions will definitely get risk, either intentionally or not, but we can minimize this by first studying the transactions that we use, you also have to really know how to do it, I think everyone has prepared the steps in making transactions, even We will find the smallest level of risk anywhere, so any form of transaction is definitely risky, whether using ethereum, BlockFi or others.
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
August 26, 2021, 10:34:14 AM
yes true, staking is a big advantage for those who start early because the APY percentage will be higher but at the same time I think it will be a valid solution especially if you are one of the long term investors passive income can give you financial freedom. but keep in mind also to bet on large exchanges usually offer a large percentage of profits. for me personally like staking on the BSC network, I mean staking on Pancakeswap and Apeswap.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 26, 2021, 10:21:29 AM
I recommend staking because staking is a big source of passive earn for me. But it's not easy to find out a good project for investment there for staking. Staking in Pancakeswap, Babyswap, Cherryswap is good for passive earn. Many new projects comes but most of them are risky although they offers massive APR to draw attention of the investors and many go away after raising money.
They're risky.

Specially if the coin that you're going to stake isn't that popular but it's giving you high percentage of interest as you stake. There's the higher risk for those type of coins.

But if you're aware of it and with those swaps that you use, you still need to choose that has a reputation and got a better security.

Security is prime factor but those 3 swaps have already good reputation and we don't have control if those site got hacked like Polynetwork. No risk no gains here. I have earned at least 2x of my capital in the last two months by staking from Babyswap, Cherryswap. I also believe high APR is always high risky but if we can select and invest in right time, we can gain much like Babyswap's Baby tokens gave 3x profits recently and also staking rewards. I will recommend users not to invest for staking in new swaps or you may be victimized of scams most of the times.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
August 26, 2021, 09:53:56 AM
Staking is one of the features cryptocurrency that is what people attracted to. Traditional finance cannot even offer such. So definitely I would recommend staking. Staking keeps the network secure while as a user the staked asset can grow over time.

Many people get attracted into staking because it doesn't need mining devices like PoW coins such bitcoin or dogecoin.
When we mining with mining devices, we must have some knowledge to setup the mining equipment so the miner can run.
But in staking, we just need to buy the coin and have a little knowledge to stake it.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 504
August 25, 2021, 08:09:19 PM
A lot of people seems to like staking. All my friends too, love staking because of the profit they can get for long-investment. I, myself haven't tried it yet but i think staking is reccomended thing to do.

And maybe i will to, staking in the near future Smiley
Many people like it because it's easy to stake and it looks the same as investing staking sometime the prize tokens.
But with staking if we are bad at choosing the promising project it can become bad for long term because we don't know the price of the token in the future
and the prize can have low value.
Recommended or not I think it still on the project that we choose to stake, if the project is good it will give good result.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
August 25, 2021, 07:49:20 PM
They're risky.

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 25, 2021, 09:34:29 AM
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
August 24, 2021, 05:16:16 AM
Staking is a good way to earn some passive income. But for staking you need to choose the coin very carefully. Because at altcoin there is a huge risk, Market manipulation is very easy here. So you decided to stake Ethereum. If you have a lot of money, Then it's a good choice. because Ethereum price will be high in the future(prediction).
Now I am Staking a few AME coins that I received from bounty, The rate is also good. Kucoin is also offering staking service. There you can stake some Altcoin with a good return. Here is kucoin staking link https://pool-x.io/ Binance link for stake https://www.binance.com/en/defi-staking
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
August 19, 2021, 06:54:50 PM

Thanks!
There are many staking sites and platforms out there which gives a very high APR but the main concerned is being safe, some of this project after so many promises, there get much funds from investors staking and then rug pull. So for me I did recommend  $Near for staking, no stress you can stake in your  mobile wallet and it's 100% safe with  lucrative rewards, and also you can as well stake on sushi which just had partnership with  near and gives high rewards up to 400 % and above.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
August 19, 2021, 04:29:16 PM
You can stake ETH at https://ethereum.org/en/eth2/staking/ and become a validator for ETH 2.0 but you need 32 ETH

This requires a large amount of Ethereum to stake. 32 ETH is a huge amount, it's just that those who have a large amount of Ethereum can staking it on the official Ethereum website. But we can also use Beaconcha for staking Ethereum less than 32. But I've never tried it, so can't be sure how many APR it gets.
However there are some exchanges that offer staking of Ethereum or other coins, but the time is very short.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 19, 2021, 01:34:50 PM

or if 32 ETH is too much, then we can also do staking ETH 2.0 on Binance exchange and in my opinion Binance exchange is one of the biggest exchange at the moment, so I'm sure ETH that we staking in Binance exchange is definitely safe, therefore without having to have 32 ETH, then we can still do staking ETH 2.0 and earn passive income from staking ETH.
Activity: 164
Merit: 11
August 19, 2021, 11:22:24 AM
sir In our religion staking is Haram and future trading is also haraam if you belong with Muslim I suggest you. that you should avoid from staking and also future trading now it is your choice you want to stake or not.
Pages:
Jump to: