Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you recommend staking? - page 4. (Read 6432 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 2
August 16, 2021, 12:48:08 PM
I definitely recommend staking, the likely hood losing money is almost non. I currently stake NEAR for 11.2% apy. The way you have to stake in order to not risk losing money is by diversifying who you stake with so if one of them is a bad actor you don’t lose much.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 605
August 16, 2021, 12:24:13 PM
in using the defi platforms there is always a greater or lesser risk, there is no risk 0, to invest / staking the eth at best you can take a look here https://www.coingecko.com/it/earn/ethereum, on blockdefi i saw that the interests are now 4%
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
August 16, 2021, 12:16:30 PM
Without a doubt staking can be a profitable venture, at least more so than holding coins in a cold wallet. You can easily earn some solid yield in many different places. It all comes down to your risk appetite though. If you are chasing extremely high yields the risk is there somewhere, maybe its a pump and dump or a straight-up scam. Just be careful you do the research on what and where you are staking and be comfortable with the potential to lose it all.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 16, 2021, 11:56:00 AM
Absolutely! When you stake,  you a stand chance of increasing your coin and staking a coin like ethereum is good for the network and security of the platform!  Staking is win win for everyone!  Just make sure you are staking with the right website and you should be good!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
August 16, 2021, 11:18:08 AM
Of course yes I recommend staking because this the best way to earn extra money. Earning around 10% APR in Blockfi which is not bad but are you sure if this is a trusted site? if it is, then stake your ethereum rather than holding in your wallet and you will earn more if ethereum is pump.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
August 16, 2021, 08:31:55 AM
Staking is advised if the coin has a lot of potentials to develop in the future. For example, the Cardano coin has been worth staking for the previous three months, and the value has already increased by x2, from $1 to $2. So you can see that staking is really a good way of increasing your assets and making a profit just at the right timing. I'm staking a lot of altcoins right now and before I staked them, massive research has been conducted so I'm at peace even there's a market crash happening.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
August 16, 2021, 08:10:41 AM
Staking is a good way to make passive income of cryptocurrencies especially on the coins that you are planning to hold long term. This makes sense because you can increase the units of the cryptocurrency you decide to hold and if you stake coins like ETH or BNB which are good projects in itself, it is a goof long term investment
Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 16, 2021, 07:29:06 AM
For me staking is one of the perfect way of saving your ETH, you will be earning some percentage why waiting for it to hit your expected price. The thing their is you just have to be mindful of the place you want to stake your ETH, for security reasons, in other not to end up losing you're asset why looking for interest.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 16, 2021, 07:00:30 AM
If you safe player it could be yes to take staking, but ofcourse you will get small amount of profit.
You can get double when your staked coin has pump when its released, and that is need deep observations and you have good data on market movements as your consideration to staking.
So staking still recomended for you that used to.

Staking is good if you believe the developers instead of keeping your coins and just wait for the value to grow,
staking gives you additional passive profits.

It's up to your  judgments if what particular coin to invest,
if you find the right project and pumped take place not just the increase but the stake amount adds up to your pocket.

The tough  part is to find the right one that will give you that benefits, lots of available project to choose.
Activity: 277
Merit: 5
August 16, 2021, 06:36:09 AM
In fact, you won't get huge APYs anywhere, the staking boom took place a year ago. But you can get 10-13 percent right now with Near Staking. APY will give you about 13 percent, which is very good considering that the Near token is quite stable and now the rate is going up, thus you can get excellent income from the growth of currency and APY, in addition, the commission for APY will be only $ 0.01
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
August 16, 2021, 03:28:47 AM
Staking is ok, if it's a good project, their are some project that give return beyond one imagination like BRT and welbe coin. From my perspectives I can recommend staking because it's also one of the means of earning in crypto world, it gives good ROI
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
August 16, 2021, 01:11:05 AM
If you safe player it could be yes to take staking, but ofcourse you will get small amount of profit.
You can get double when your staked coin has pump when its released, and that is need deep observations and you have good data on market movements as your consideration to staking.
So staking still recomended for you that used to.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 15, 2021, 11:45:45 PM
I was looking at staking my ethereum. The interest rate seems good and I found BlockFi.com which seems to be around 10% (not guaranteed rate though). Is there a risk of losing coins and is staking recommended? For Ethereum, which site pays the highest APR and is the most reliable/safest?

Thanks!

https://cryptotesters.com/ethereum-staking-platforms
You can visit the link above to view the ETH 2.0 staking platform, i have visited LIDO platform and looking for some information about ETH 2.0 staking
please visit this link for full details, you can also withdraw the amount of staking ETH rewards whenever you want with stETH tokens https://stake.lido.fi/
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 15, 2021, 07:29:15 PM
Today there are so many secured and legitimate staking platforms that will pay you good APR. In my own opinion, i wouldn't stake anything other than a stable coin except that coin have a very high upward price action potentials. But staking is one sure way to make good returns and its a sure way to get seriously rekt.

Staking is one way to get passive income other than lending. If planning to hold the coins we have for the long term, I think staking will increase the number of coins we have without buying. Staking security has increased and I think staking is possible
Activity: 364
August 15, 2021, 07:02:47 PM
Today there are so many secured and legitimate staking platforms that will pay you good APR. In my own opinion, i wouldn't stake anything other than a stable coin except that coin have a very high upward price action potentials. But staking is one sure way to make good returns and its a sure way to get seriously rekt.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
August 15, 2021, 06:54:08 PM
I recognize staking as one kind of interest provide by the exchanges authority by locking their coins. It is one kind of incentive. But i don't like to join any staking program.
Staking rewards are not provided by the exchange, these exchanges does facilitates staking on behalf of the coins. Looks for example in Binance you will get many options for staking but these options are done with the developers of the coins to hold them so that they will provide liquidity and hold those coins for a solid period of time.

I have staked the coins before and i have made a good profit with some of the new projects but the risk are higher if you are dealing with new projects and you are taking the risk to provide liquidity.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 15, 2021, 05:37:55 PM
Staking is beneficial if you are looking for a long-term investment, especially in established coins. It also protects your investment by preventing you from not spending it during difficult times due to its conditions (lockin period) or the terms of the coins you are staking.
It's a good way to earn a little addition but it's not that really huge but you won't have any problem if you earn by just staking it, right? As you hold, you stake but do that at the right platform because if you feel unsafe where you stake.
You just have to hold it. Well, I do recommend staking and that's what my long term plan is to do but not with just random coins. It's still better to choose the best coins that you can stake and those that are at the top, not those newest that the risk is much higher.
Staking isnt really that appealing considering the APY gains then if you do have that common sense then simply holding will give you more profits rather than on considering on putting some coins for staking.

Specially that most of them are on platforms to be widtheld which means you dont have the access of the said wallet which is also part of the risk.For noncustodial wallet staking then its considerable

but i would still prefer on holding it instead and leave it for 1 year and for sure % gain would be more much better than staking.
In a sense that it will just give you little addition with your holding, that's what those stakers are looking at. I don't stake and I also find it a little rewarding and I'll choose to hold instead. The risk for those stakers that they've chosen if they can only stake on exchanges, they have no choice but to let their asset stay on that exchange. Yes, it's the risk that they don't hold the asset as it's not on their wallet but they have an option if those cryptos that they stake are in a wallet that they own.
Activity: 363
Merit: 323
Infographics save lives
August 15, 2021, 04:34:49 PM
Staking can be profitable but only if you understand the coin that you are staking. Otherwise you are just risking money on the hype of a project instead of understanding why it is popular.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
August 15, 2021, 04:16:29 PM
If you really want to keep the coin in the long term of course it would be better if we keep the coin on staking, but in staking you should re-examine the platform whether the risk is very small and the APR is also high because for Ethereum the 10% APR is already quite high but if you have a lot of Ethereum you can also join ETH 2.0 staking.
Activity: 407
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 15, 2021, 03:16:40 PM
Staking is definitely a great thing if you are a long term holder and don't plan on selling any time soon. for me personally also really like this method and often bet altcoin (bsc) on several platforms especially pancakeswap and sometimes I withdraw profit once a month on CAKE. farming is an interesting way
Pages:
Jump to: