Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 46. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 520
There may be resistance because all the world's economists assume bitcoin is increasing, it is not impossible there will emerge competitors from bitcoin.

Indeed essentially the technology will not be forever, because it is above all the technology is artificial people that cause definitely in future there will certainly be changes something. And if indeed we could not strive and innovate for coming late in life then everything would be okay only, or profit obtained will be increasingly reduced. We did have to prepare and keep fighting the best find a way with modern technology

Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Bitcoin is synonymous to cryptocurrency. I think it is hard to replace the old founder of everything there is in crypto. Everyone else in the world of crypto is following the footsteps of Satoshi Nakamoto.

There are problems, though. I hope with the fast rise of other alts, bitcoin will do something about high transactions fees and other problems. But alts are rising as much as bitcoin does. Which means the rise of ETH for example is not happening at the expense of bitcoin.

I am actually bent on holding some Etheriums and Litecoins, though. They seem consistent.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well, guys. It depends... If we talk coin price, probably btc will always be the fattest guy. If we (as investors or traders) talk about potential profit, altcoins are better from this perspective&
I am pretty sure that there might be a coin that will have a larger price than Bitcoin though that coin will not have as much popularity as Bitcoin since Bitcoin been around for a very long time.

The technology within Altcoins will help Bitcoin get more secure when sending and receiving payments online.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
Yes I do. Altcoins are being supported by manh investors and it has its own blockchain and miners thus it can compete with bitcoin. However, this will happen for long years since blockchain is in demand now specially for the countries that supports bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
There will be no other cryptocurrency that's better than bitcoin, as its meaning suggest it is the first decentralized digital currency and those Altcoins are no match for it. Altcoins is just an abbreviation of alternative coins meaning it's just some choice we need to choose if bitcoin has problems, but even bitcoin has some problems but later a days or two it will be fixed and the price is always promising even in its ups and downs day by day.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I still think that altoins are just for trading. So they are an object of pure speculation, and once speculation is over they will have a big problem.
I do not think that the internet needs more than one payment system for cryptocurrencies.
And that is covered with bitcoin.
Maybe alts have better codes, maybe they are more anonynmous or even will reach a higher market capitalization.
Their problem always will be, that they came too late.
Activity: 58
As some experts have said, the chances of this are minimal. Maybe some altcoin is going to work as a complementary cryptocurrency, but something really better than what we have with Bitcoin has not yet been created, or it's not something that we know.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
There may be resistance because all the world's economists assume bitcoin is increasing, it is not impossible there will emerge competitors from bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I can see that many altcoins now have a promising future like Bitcoin. They are now making their way to the top and now being known also. One of them is Ethereum. It's value is now near $300 and still rising. Another promising altcoin is Ripple. Many investors had invested on this coins. Expect that their value will still rise in the near future.
Yeah, agree with you that there are many potential altcoin like bitcoin but no altcoin can resist or replace bitcoin in the near future, altcoin will need very long time to replace the position of Bitcoin because now Bitcoin is still very young, it is still at its peak and it has no signs of a decline in the popularity or price. Ethereum or ripple seems to be a potential altcoin but its value and attraction can not be equal to bitcoin, in addition, Bitcoin will never stand still to wait altcoin replace it, it will continue to develop and stand on the top 1
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Well, guys. It depends... If we talk coin price, probably btc will always be the fattest guy. If we (as investors or traders) talk about potential profit, altcoins are better from this perspective&
As investors we have our preference, before it was only bitcoin who got a bigger volume in trading sites but now altcoins are starting to compete in the line, there are also whales in altcoins and I believe because of altcoins the entire crypto currency market is getting better and better over time.
In my case, I have  a bigger portfolio in altcoins because it is my belief that its value has a good chance to increase more compared to bitcoin which is already expensive and the market can be manipulated by the whales who holds a big volume of bitcoin.
Activity: 95
Merit: 25
Yo!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
I can see that many altcoins now have a promising future like Bitcoin. They are now making their way to the top and now being known also. One of them is Ethereum. It's value is now near $300 and still rising. Another promising altcoin is Ripple. Many investors had invested on this coins. Expect that their value will still rise in the near future.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The future is Alt's but alts are suffering when btc price is raising , that is the major concern
Activity: 84
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
maybe , why not there are tons promising coins like , ETH , SIACOIN , MAIDSAFE etc , but its values till cant overcome bitcoin , but ETH looks more reasonable to overcome bitcoin price... maybe like 3-5 years from now we will see  Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
It is unpredictable but maybe if the alts will stand up like the power of the bitcoin. There are now many alts that have a good quality than the bitcoin. I can't predict if the alts will become the ruler of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
For me the alts have no chance to stand up or can even pass the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the ruler of the cryptocurrency and it is the most powerful in all the coins. I know even in the future the bitcoin will always be number 1 in the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Yes altcoins really having future as long as bitcoin price increases simple example is dogecoin it always follows bitcoin if bitcoin price increases dogecoin price also increase. and recent revolution in ether its really huge in altcoin history while writing the post ethereum price is 254$ hope to reach more than 1000$ in a year and again litecoin you have to keep eyes . Finally don't loose hope on dogecoin

In reality, it's the opposite. There might be a time when dogecoin has increased while bitcoin was increasing, but in most cases, altcoins are getting dumped when bitcoin's getting pumped. I don't know the whole "science" behind it but I guess people are dumping their altcoins when the price of bitcoin has increased because they know that other holders are going to do the same thing. When the dump of altcoins is already done, they can buy it once again but this time they will be able to buy even more of that coins because the price is lower.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
Yes altcoins really having future as long as bitcoin price increases simple example is dogecoin it always follows bitcoin if bitcoin price increases dogecoin price also increase. and recent revolution in ether its really huge in altcoin history while writing the post ethereum price is 254$ hope to reach more than 1000$ in a year and again litecoin you have to keep eyes . Finally don't loose hope on dogecoin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
Never underestimate the true value of eth and ripple, they cant replace btc but they caN compliment each other. Those 3 will likely be the big three cryptocurrency of the future. 😀

It's true, altcoins can not replace bitcoin, but they are really powerful, their development suggests that they can compete fairly with bitcoin. However, bitcoin always has more advantages, which is why bitcoin is the king of every coin.
Very true, we know that altcoins will never replace bitcoin but altcoins have a power to keep pace in terms of volume especially on ETH soon. However, bitcoin has odd characteristic compare to other coins that's why bitcoin is the most powerful coin in world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

Obviously if you analyze it big and new questions, yes, they really have the power to fight and fight it bitcoin network, those who have a chance to beat bitcoin. Only if large investors and some companies will drive good and lower projects.

If they but as far as bitcoins now in yhe peak of accepting it in other countries have a big difference in price mark up .Its not like the other alts but it is possible if some company also uses some alts example ETH to use and it circulates also worldwidre it will have a chance but it takes too long for it .Bitcoins will be known first before some altcoins.
The best altcoin IMO is Ethereum and I have seen some great success of its tokens and because of that it will make Ethereum  more popular which would result to increase of value. In fact this year is the greatest year for Ethereum so far as it's price had increase substantially, now Ethereum can also pump together with bitcoin unlike before where they move in opposite ways.
Pages:
Jump to: