Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 42. (Read 51050 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
The power of bitcoin is the number of developers (wallet providers), they actually make bitcoin great, but I'm sure all things can happen ETH is a very good coin to beat bitcoin.

Bitcoin will always be bitcoin and as such as prime coin he will always be most worth. Everything else is attempt to beat bitcoin in price and everything else. Always will be some coin that is close or near to beat him, but eventually bitcoin will be prime always. ETH is good examples that will come "maybe" near but this will remain on word "maybe".
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
I don't think so that any alts coin have chance against Bitcoin as it has became famous,people are using it and some government have already legalised Bitcoin.But ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin and I think it has some chance against Bitcoin in future.But there is always a chance as anything can happen.As bitcoin's decentralization and security is best so defeating it would be hard for alts coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The power of bitcoin is the number of developers (wallet providers), they actually make bitcoin great, but I'm sure all things can happen ETH is a very good coin to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Some alts have better technology than bitcoin.They are more anonymous than bitcoin, fee is lower. But,bitcoin is bitcoin. With him we can buy food,drinks... And everyone have heard about bitcoin. Governments have approved using bitcoin. So,in near future alts definitely haven't change against bitcoin.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I think that when cryptocurrencies would be implemented into the world economy and number of transactions will rise with higher temps bitcoin will not stand the load and money will flow into the altcoins
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
Fight no. Because the bitcoin becomes the mother of all coins. But i see 1 coin that is potentially very big. Ethereum is a coin that will now become famous after bitcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Depending on alts, all have very similar problems like in bitcointalk. Now they will be with people who are heavily inflated blockchains and transactions are slow and very expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
If they are as innovative as Bitcoin when it appeared, why not? Ethereum was innovative in some sense and almost touched BTC market cap for some time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
I see this thread created on april. But what we've seeing right now is jsut the same. Bitcoin still lead the crypto. We know there's always a chance like others member say, but the answer for your question that "do you see alts have chance againts bitcoin" is Yes, but maybe next time.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

there's always a chance. Though bitcoin is the first coin, and have a bigest comunity and also highest price from all coin, it can be. There are some feature in other alt coin that bitcoin dont have it. And I've heard, right now mining BCH is more profitable than BTC. Don't you think people will slowly move to this coin?
I believe altcoin has the chance against bitcoin. Yes though bitcoin has its strong stands until now and there is massive adoption of bitcoin daily. Still altcoin has its chance to boom in the market.
Activity: 36
Merit: 4

there's always a chance. Though bitcoin is the first coin, and have a bigest comunity and also highest price from all coin, it can be. There are some feature in other alt coin that bitcoin dont have it. And I've heard, right now mining BCH is more profitable than BTC. Don't you think people will slowly move to this coin?
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I hope no one can't beat bitcoin,many alts are rising but they are not enough. but anything is happened in next 10 years. most probably no chances against bitcoin.
Yeah, it seems that you are right. Most of the altcoins have potential but even though they have potential, they can't surpass the bitcoin. Altcoins don't have power to win against bitcoin.
As long as any of the Alt Coin has the ability to make investors more money than bitcoins, people are going to flock towards it and that will make it surpass bitcoin, Bitcoin is the most profitable because it was the first cryptocurrency, it would have been a whole different thing if any of the Alt Coins came first, we may be calling bitcoin an alt coin by now.
Activity: 97
I dont think so. Bitcoin can keep adapting with splits as long as the community continues to make the right choices. If they find out later down the road they need 8mb to keep up with BCC, they they'll add it and it'll be right back on top again.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Yes, because alt coins are also a cryptocurrency which means, same as to Bitcoin, its popularity and value depends to the market demand. And there are altcoins that are popular and indemand such as Monero,ETH, BCC and the likes so it is possible that in the furture there'll be an altcoin that will compete to Bitcoin as the no.1 cryptocurrency. Bitcoin remained on the top because of its large community, so if an altcoin's community will grow as big as Bitcoin's, it is possible.
in fact no one know about the future but still we can say that it has a bright future. because the interest of the people in bitcoin is increasing too much so therefore we can expect that bitcoin will have a very good future and it will remain as for every and people will getting benefit form from it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
There are good altcoins that have potential to grow so much. but they will never be better than bitcoin just because btc is the main cryptocurrencie.
This is the same than thinking that Copper will be better than Gold in a few years, just the same.
There are good altcoins, but most of them die in the middle of the past, and the only ones who are still in the road are the solid ones, like ethereum
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
using other altcoin for small transaction is the best choice
but it impossible for other altcoin to overtake bitcoin as time pass by bitcoin keep upgrading
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Yes, because alt coins are also a cryptocurrency which means, same as to Bitcoin, its popularity and value depends to the market demand. And there are altcoins that are popular and indemand such as Monero,ETH, BCC and the likes so it is possible that in the furture there'll be an altcoin that will compete to Bitcoin as the no.1 cryptocurrency. Bitcoin remained on the top because of its large community, so if an altcoin's community will grow as big as Bitcoin's, it is possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 134

Well, Yes and No. I do not think that any altcoin will be able to take over Bitcoin any time soon. Most likely, a good altcoin such as Ethereum will only be able to become a good altcoin beside bitcoin, but not overtake it. Bitcoin is still the king in terms of value, and trade amount.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
When it comes to decentralization and the safest store of value, Bitcoin will always be the number one. At least until something truly innovative and efficient is presented to us in this regard.

However, when it comes to scalability and usability, there is plenty of room for other projects.
Activity: 84
Im think ethereum and bitcoincash might have a chance to againts bitcoin. because this two coins might have a potential to more grow in the future. as you can see at marketcap the asset for ethereum are solid this day. stay strong and keep on growing this day. for bitcoin cash. i think this coin has it own potential after the split from bitcoin. the price are bump till now. yeah.. i think this two for now have a chance to againts bitcoin. other then that waves omni will be my target also. waves absolutely will be in the target to be the next ethereum.shhh:-)
Pages:
Jump to: