Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games? - page 21. (Read 16250 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 08, 2017, 05:35:23 AM
Emotion in trading is not good. If you can control your emotions and make it not to be part of your trading then you will do well. This is the reason I see trading as fun because iI simple follow my trading plans and work through the day business. No stress at all.
I also find trading as a way of fun and both a source of income. If someone is only aiming to collect more and more money via this method then obviously but I would come when he would just get fed up through his continuous hard work and daily monotonous routine. So my view -point is that we must keep trading in the light terms and never get the whole thing on your nerves.

My life police that money can't buy you happiness and contentment along with inner peace and satisfaction because it all lies in helping others therefore keeping the love of money .in your heart only bring you harm in long terms. Therefore trading must be considered have fun so that you could control your emotions even after a few losses.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
November 08, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
it is better to take it seriously, and not to think that this is a game. you can play and lose all that you have!

You also can take it seriously and lose all that you have. You must have something deeper, than meaning "play or trade". Firstly, read trading theory and understand all fundamental principles. Then decide what is yours and move in choosen direction.

Right trading must be taken seriously because it will not be fun anymore if your money or the money that you used for lost.  Trading is not a joke because you are going to risk money in exchange for profit. Sometimes trading does not succeed and sometimes  it will take months before you are able to sell good.

Yes trading is a really serious job everything that there is a money involved we need to have take it seriously i dont seebtrading as a fun and games anymore.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 01:43:51 AM
Trading is not fun because it is your investment and also it is your capital and capital is not fun,I think trading is not fun and not but its like to game, Traders are trading with their investments with very carefully with great efforts and technical analysis and other information with their great effort and that makes you able to trading with your mind and analysis and makes you able to get profit from it.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
November 07, 2017, 11:22:56 PM
it is better to take it seriously, and not to think that this is a game. you can play and lose all that you have!

You also can take it seriously and lose all that you have. You must have something deeper, than meaning "play or trade". Firstly, read trading theory and understand all fundamental principles. Then decide what is yours and move in choosen direction.

Right trading must be taken seriously because it will not be fun anymore if your money or the money that you used for lost.  Trading is not a joke because you are going to risk money in exchange for profit. Sometimes trading does not succeed and sometimes  it will take months before you are able to sell good.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 07, 2017, 09:11:06 PM
Yes it was fun and enjoyable, because in trading  you will claims experience and many informations about coins, and it can test your patience and smarthinking it is like you are playing a games like farmville and dragon city because you will wait in order to get your reward, that are some basic rules in trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
November 07, 2017, 04:35:21 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 04:30:08 PM
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 07, 2017, 01:39:06 PM
Not yet, because I don't have any ideas and experience about trading, but for now I'am still searching, reading, and exploring about this matter...
Are you seriously haven't been trading? Then how do you get the bitcoin
Seriously ? Is trading the only means you can bitcoin or keep increasing what you have? If that is the idea you have been having then you should stop now. There are so many ways you can earn without having to trade by just using your skills which seems more awesome than trading which comes with a lot of stress anyway.

As long as you are hardworking, you can always work to increase what you have faster than even trading. You are a member and you should even know better than asking such a question.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 12:30:15 PM
No, I treat tarding more seriously. We can't play with our hard earned coins, if we like doing so we can simply gambling, just for fun, with small amounts. But when dealing with trading we look for making money and earning usually.
- In short, trading not as a game, it is a very serious job and it involved a lot of money, and if we think it is a fun game, psychological will too comfortable, that just makes us easy to make mistakes and in trading, we just need a mistake, it can also make us fall into the worst situation
- I think people who look trading as a fun and game, they are just gamblers, they do not have the knowledge and experience about trading, that makes them think trading is a game based on luck and they do not need to be too serious with it. Sorry but if anyone has this thought, i believe they will soon lose all the money in trading, trading is a real job, not a game, it can not be fun if you can not make money and lose money
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 07, 2017, 09:15:23 AM
Yes, I think if you like something, you will do it well. Therefore, if you like trading as your game, you will succeed
Yes you are right if someone considers as a fun or game then obviously he will be able to meet the demand. Trading actually requires experience of a person who has indulged himself in this activity.

Chances of a person to attain his goal easily increases when he do not get stressed about the situation and keep on working hard in an easy manner. The bitter reality is that most of us do not consider trading as a fun because it is something quite serious.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
November 07, 2017, 06:14:05 AM

But in trading your mistakes are your own – no one else can see them so you are insulated from the judgment of others. This isolation gives you the freedom to be wrong but the only thing you have to cope with is your own judgment.

Love this quote, trading is a decision based game of life and i dont really think that it can be fun when you're losing money or being hysteria when gaining some profits. I though trading should be based on data and it should be boring because it can help keep our emotion intact and stable. Moreover if you're trading with your own money then its fine if you lose some, but if you're trading with your clients money then i think it wont be fun at all if you're losing money or getting a floating position  Grin
Activity: 286
Cryptics
November 07, 2017, 05:54:00 AM
I never consider trading fun because there's money involved and you should be serious with it. Trading is not fun because one bad decision will punish you hard and you should keep your focus all the time. I always take trading seriously because there's where the majority of my income come from.
Activity: 468
November 07, 2017, 05:47:23 AM
not like that. serious trade when there is a lot of money. there are already many people who make big profits. not like a game just for fun. This is serious for earnings.
Activity: 378
November 06, 2017, 09:11:25 PM
For me trading is not a game or fun because you should know a lot here before you trade because the money is not small money to invest here.we have a dicision or what really matters to the trade.that just only my personal opinion its better if you're seriuos about it because you earn a lot of money if you sell your coins or tokens to higher price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
November 06, 2017, 08:39:23 PM
My personal opinion is I don't trading as a game because it's my capital or my money, but it depends on how my mood and most I trading with seriously, I feel fun if I make a profit not because trading is fun game.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
November 06, 2017, 08:24:23 PM
If I want to invest a part of my money I take this very serious as I can lose everything and I read a lot and analyse a lot and at the beginning I am in general sceptical. As soon as I make profits I get more relaxed but if I want tohave  fun I better play games where I can not lose everything.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 08:00:36 PM
No, I treat tarding more seriously. We can't play with our hard earned coins, if we like doing so we can simply gambling, just for fun, with small amounts. But when dealing with trading we look for making money and earning usually.
Activity: 276
November 06, 2017, 07:50:34 PM
Yes, the feeling are the same when you are playing. I am enjoying a lot and so much happy when i am earning and i am getting angry when i get some losses in trading.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 07:49:41 AM
I don't see it as a game since there is a lot of money involved. I dont really play with my money so yeah.
Activity: 868
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 06, 2017, 07:40:32 AM
Can approach yes. Because trading is one of most effective ways in terms of time to grow our investment in cryptocurrency. Even while sleeping, my money still working actively in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: