Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bitcoin - page 117. (Read 108438 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2016, 10:06:06 PM
Interesting take from someone who obviously has more experience. I think it's natural, I mean, the enthusiasm must start to fade year after year, but I feel that maybe you had too much misplaced hope in the first place. I recognize Bitcoin as a unique technology and completely innovative idea just like the internet was in the 90s, but we are still far away from the potential. Plus, you can't deny that as a investment if you bought a a good price in 2012 or so it has been appreciating yearly and it all points that it will keep doing so.

I still understand where are you coming from, there's a lot of issues still unresolved and Bitcoin still seems "stuck", let's see what 2016 brings.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
January 13, 2016, 09:49:28 PM
I joined up over here in 2012-13. At the time it seemed like a way to make a quick buck. Overtime as i read about it more and more, i became interested in the freedom it provides. As time has went on however, my interest and belief in bitcoin have waned. I won't get into the details of why, but i'm wondering what your honest opinion of bitcoin is, with a simple vote, and possibly an explanation.
Pages:
Jump to: