Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 75. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I do, I think it's needed and it will be the future.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
Yes, i still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency, but it`s important that you do enough research about a campaign before you jump in to it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
I still believe in cryptocurrencies despite the shortcoming we occasionally we see every now and then, it is very normal to have such in any emerging asswt class
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
Yes, until now I still trust crypto and bounty. That is the reason why I am doing activities in this forum. It is unfortunate if we miss a lot of bounty that could be a good prospect in the future. Because if the bounty is finished we will not be able to follow it again.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
This is kind of funny because I believe that cryptocurrency is just beginning to grow in strength and it is expected to rule all markets by 2020. Blockchain technology offers variety of solutions to different problems and by so doing it helps improve and better the society and economy at large.
Activity: 160
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
in the bounty of the campaign there are rewards given with the tasks assigned when still not getting results may need patience in doing the assigned task.

Patient and takes time to get maximum results, nothing is instant.

Many ways to get a crypto token, not just from bounty project.

There are airdrop, faucet hub, trading, and possibly many more ways to get a crypto token. good LUCk

i m not talking about instant but i had done 3 month work no result even my id banned so now i left the work
Activity: 168
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

of course I still believe in bounty and cryptocurrency campaigns. indeed there are some bounty scam, but I always get a good bounty, maybe it is my luck. you guys do not easily despair, fighting !!!
Activity: 182
I believe in cryptocurrency, but not all coins. Many coins will leave the market because they have no value. Therefore, I transfer the received coins to ETH and accumulate.
Activity: 154
Atleast some bounty can give me big profit and ofc it's better than got nothing from it. Before know bounty, I only doing something useless and only wasting time. But, after I know more about bounty, I can use my time for something useful and can earn money too. So I will always believe bounty and crypto.
Activity: 350
In the next year, the market will recover and the bounty campaigns will again begin to bring a lot of money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Yes I do believe in them. It is no longer news that most of the countries that were attacking bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are now developing their own block chain meaning that they have seen the technological and transactional benefit of the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The money is already unsupported, the gold and currency reserves are a myth. National bank currencies are just a pile of printed paper with its unstable conditional value relative to the dollar and the economic performance of a particular country. That is, in fact, most of the finance that we use is the same illusory crypto currency.
Activity: 69
Yes, I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency because I already got a good profit from it and now I'm enjoying it. Even I experienced unpaid bounties, I still go on and believed in it because I know that there is more legit and to be a successful project that I will encounter in the future, and I hope so.
Activity: 238

I still believe in bounties. yes i have been scammed and wanted to quit crypto but i had friends that went through the same things and told me that this is kinda normal, so i joined other bounty programs with the hope it will not be a scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
in the bounty of the campaign there are rewards given with the tasks assigned when still not getting results may need patience in doing the assigned task.

Patient and takes time to get maximum results, nothing is instant.

Many ways to get a crypto token, not just from bounty project.

There are airdrop, faucet hub, trading, and possibly many more ways to get a crypto token. good LUCk
Activity: 85
I am not believe the new projects. I am waiting for market station will going to good. I think a lot of new project damages investment market
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Faith slowly begins to fade, but I think that it is temporary and soon everything will return to its place. In the cryptocurrency market you need patience, the only way to earn money and nothing else
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Believing in the crypto and bounties will be more important if we really know what we are going to do in the crypto. I myself still believe in some bounty campaigns and cryptocurrency after analyzing them first. I cannot believe in them easily after some analysis. I think that crypto and bounties are actually still promising and worthy if we know the ways.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Of course I still believe in cryptocurrency and the bounties as well. If you don't want to lose your money in cryptocurrency just make a research first in crypto if you do trading or investing and about the bounties same in cryptocurrency make a research in ICO first before you to join in bounty campaign, you know some ICO are scam so be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: