Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 78. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

Those quitter are the greedy person whos entering this community without formal knowledge all they know is about gaining not learning the risk of getting loser thats why they deserve to quit here

While those bounty hunters,(so am i)are trusting this project that we have researched and believe on their reliability and capacity to serve the future of cryptoworld
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Yes I do believe in cryptocurrencies and bounties, althougfh some persons might think otherwise because they have made some losses investing in crypto and may have not gotten anything substantial from participating in bounties. But I still have faith because, I believe there is a lot in store for us in the market and a lot of persons have only made losses from making bad choices with their investments.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Still. There are still many people who believe in bounties and cryptocurrency. I think if many people move because of the experience, it can still be a discussion with people who have experience without having to move.
Activity: 196
If threads of bounty and cryptocurrency can be profitable, why not trust them?
In my opinion, the whole market and block chain are at an early stage.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Why believe in the bounty if it is possible to try and make sure I'm doing the bounty for more than six months and not have anything bad to say. Pass quietly and end in time. tokens arrive on time and I have never cheated
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
YEs i still do believe on them!
Cryptocurrency is a good opportunity for everyone!
Bounties open doors to homebased people and house wives.
cryptocurrency is the future of our lives.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
bounty helps you to earn good extra money but I think it's very silly to quit my job for the sake of the bounty because the bounty is very rarely daet the opportunity to earn really big money and the market situation is not conducive to the development bounty
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
Bounty is a great way to make extra money but bounty can't replace you with a profession and a normal job because the bounty is an unstable system. If the market begins to fall, the bounty paid less tokens and payments are made in a very long time.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
yes I still believe in bounty, although waiting for it is very long and seems to be wasting time. but all will be paid off balance if you are in the right bounty. those who do not believe in bounty, maybe because of their patience and how to choose their ICO is not good. so they will only feel the disappointment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
For a good result, you only need to join normal companies!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I see how many people come into the world of crypto, participate in bounty campaigns and when they do not make a profit for a long time, they start leaving crypto. I think it's wrong. It is necessary to be able to wait and the crypto currency will give its good results. Just have to be patient.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

Bounties are not so profitable as of now, and by joining here you should take a big risk if the coins or project will gain value in the future. There are some pays you for such a long time and some are boring. Just make a research about the project before joining in bounty campaign.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
I think that cryptocurrency is a wonderful technology which greatly facilitate people's lives but now the industry is in its infancy and should be treated with caution. Bounty is a great way to make extra money but I don't think there is a need to quit work and devote all the time bounty. I spend on the bounty two hours of your time daily
Activity: 644
Merit: 145

Bounties and cryptocurrencies are not inseparable , bounties can die out but the cryptos wont die , ever.
The tech is here to stay and will evolve.

Why will the bounties die?
They will not die until another way of promoting projects comes to replace.
Activity: 168
It is necessary to take risks and participate. If you do not succeed, you need to try it again. If it did not work again. When that will turn out and give the long-awaited generosity. You need only patience and luck. And basically you need a reliable company in which you will be confident.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy

Bounties and cryptocurrencies are not inseparable , bounties can die out but the cryptos wont die , ever.
The tech is here to stay and will evolve.
Exactly, the bonus may not exist but the crypto will forever, the crypto market will be the most sustainable market, and now the number of participants in the market is increasing, may be crowded. more in the next year.
Activity: 85
Yes of course i believe in Bounties because i can earn money through it you just need to search the right campaign to join           
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Correctly, Bounties are real with the real ICOs. And Cryptocurrency, which create opportunities, is also a risk market. If you are a bounty hunter, you just lost your time. But you are an investor, you will lost your money. So, be careful with all ICOs. Let choose the right way to do. Good luck.
Activity: 90
I use bounty as a source of additional income and do not want to completely abandon work for the bounty because bounty is a great way of earnings but now the market is in a bad situation and profit from the bounty dropped
Activity: 100
I also believe in bounty and cryptocurrency. I think that bounty is very promising. It will be widely used in our daily life in the future. Bounty is a simple way to make money, but we must be careful. Gold scam, get to know their website and white paper, and understand what their chances are
Pages:
Jump to: