Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 74. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
to answer your question, Yes,  i still believe in crypto and also in bounties,  because it doesnt matter how you have lost in it, the most important is how you learned from it, i have lost a lot of money too in trading, but im still here. I want to learn more to avoid that mistakes from the past, and also in bounties,  alot of ico projects are now scam,  but not all of them, i still believe in bounties thats why im still doing bounties from self filtered method. In any case it doesnt matter if you believe in it or not. Its just like any other product on the stock market, which fluctuates.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Yes i still do believe in bounties and cryptocurrency. If Bitcoin reach 9k onwards or more. Basically all bounties will get their stake coz eventually all ICO will reach hardcap.
what do you think?
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

your learn then you earn.

Many people would give out their fund just to any ICO and expect to get return. No No No

There are tones of ICOs flying around every now and then, you have to be selective about which project you invest in. due diligence is required. cryptocurrency is not a gamble center, do your research and then invest your time(Bounty) or money(BTC, ETH, FIAT) and you would certainly get profit when you invest in the right project.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
of course I still believe in bounty as the easiest way to earn money despite the current market is experiencing a lot of decline because I'm sure if cryptocurrency will give me a lot of money in the future
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Of course, I believe in crypto, in blockchain, in the fact that they are our future. People who leave crypto, then regret this act.. Whales managing the crypto market expect that many people will leave crypto, giving their coins for pennies. That's when the crypto paradise will come. So do not listen to anyone, just yourself!
copper member
Activity: 336
Yes. I am a staunch believer of cryptocurrency.
Bounties have helped me pay part of my debts this year .
So I believe in bounties.
Its just that, it requires a lot of hard work and patience to scale through in bounties.
Activity: 140
Yes, why not? There are always a lot of worthless projects and only a few with real good potential. All you should to know it's how to identify that type of projects. Crypto is our future, I am sure about thus mentions. And we can get a high reward as early adopters.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Why does my daily trading cryptocurrency. and it always gives an advantage to me. But if the bounty I've not so believe as many bounty the scam lately, some times I follow bounty of social media and end the scam.
 I still believe in bounties campaigns and cryptocurrency. Even some of the campaigns did not pay us, but there are some that are rewarding the participants and they really get a higher profit in their future.I think cryptocurrencies have a big future.
Activity: 111
I  still believe the cryptocurrency, bounty and ICOs but we will wait and give some time for the recover itselves. Market will recover itself and everything will be good.
Activity: 336
Of course I do believe in cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology because it's 100 percent real that's why I'm committed to working hard doing bounties and it's paying off..  I'll just implore you to do the necessary assignment for you to follow right project and work hard
Activity: 196
I'm disappointed in the companies of generosity, I've been involved in the bounty for a long time, and still have not received anything.  many companies have already ended, but there are no payments, but I'm still waiting.  a lot of hopes for companies in which I participate now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
The fact many ICOs are springing up on daily basis attested to the fact bounties and and cryptocurrencies is real and will continue to exist checking the bounties thread really shows that there is massive followers and promoters of ICOs via bounty campaigns. There is even a higher rate of coin listed in exchanges.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300

maybe if that is true that there are lot of people moved out in cryptocurrency then I think those people has no patience. Because in here you need to be patience. maybe they have some reason or they don't really know how to go with the flow of crypto. me for as long as I am earning and I am being paid by my bounties, I will stay in crypto world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
As long as we participating in bounties then I'm sure that we indirectly believe in both bounty and cryptocurrency. The fact is because every ICO from bounties have a bound with cryptocurrency.
I think this is a good opportunity to earn good money in a short time. For someone it's an opportunity, for someone it's a loss.
Activity: 74
I still believe in bounty and crypto currency. Those who surrender are the ones who can not bear to gain profit. Patience and hard work are the keys to success, and bounty is real if you choose it appropriately. Therefore, examination of the project becomes mandatory before selecting it.
Activity: 52
Believing in crypto and generosity will be more important if we really know what we're going to do in cryptography. I still believe in some of the campaign bonuses and cryptocurrency after their analysis in the first place. I can't believe them easily after some analysis. I think cryptography and generosity are actually still promising and worthy, if we know the way.
Activity: 168
I only believe in crypto and bounties after making deep research on it, and get some vital information on it that could lead to the successful of the campaign, because nowadays there were so much of bounty that could not fulfill there target...
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
I have just now sold my Robotina tokens from bounty campaign for 1/4 value  Grin
If you are doing bounties in bear market this is pretty normal Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: