Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 108. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
Ethereum is clearly one of the strongest and major force in the blockchain technology and with the bleeding market, its almost normal to loose faith but i still believe ethereum will rise again and thrive.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
August 15, 2018, 10:14:16 AM
Ethereum price is bouncing back...
i can see the up trend of the coins in the market...
maybe that dumped was just a preparation...
a whale wants to add more number on his collection.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 10:12:38 AM
Yes of course, I strongly believe in ETH and in other valuable altcoins. I have invested in ETH and have hope that soon in the future I will read the rewards meant for me from it when a better time turns around it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 10:12:23 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

Of course i still believe in ethereum because they are the future of the altcoins and besides as you can see the ethereum are one of the altcoins that are competing with bitcoins they are the top altcoin as far as I know so that means they have a great career and not believing them will just be a waste of talents.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

today's market situation does not distinguish Ethereum among other altcoins. When there is a rise in the market, ETH will restore its price.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
August 15, 2018, 10:11:54 AM
I will hold till the end, do you really want me sell eth for just 280 $ ? Don't be ridiculous, it is price for purchases, not for cashing out!
I am going to hold eth till 500-700, it is first target!
Activity: 420
August 15, 2018, 10:11:21 AM
yes I believe ethereum prices will surely recover and provide good news with prices that will rise again because ethereum is a coin that will continue to grow and get stronger
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
Yes i still believe in eth. It has proven its strength before and it will recover once again. I trust eth and i will never give up on eth. Many tokens depends on erc20 transactions which is the reason how important eth as a crypto. I hope its price will start to rise by the end of 3rd quarter then continously in the 4th quarter until it reaches another ATH.
Activity: 378
August 15, 2018, 10:08:02 AM
I will not lose my trust in Ethereum. The price drops today is just normal.
The difference is that it drops too much and I think it will fall further below $ 300.
But we must think that the technology does not change and its users are still a lot more.
What's happening today is just a manipulation. So I'm confident in Ethereum.
Activity: 365
August 15, 2018, 10:01:34 AM

This is crypto and anything is possible, the price might still fall but Ethereum is a very good coin and it also has a very bright future ahead of it that is why I have very good believe in it no matter the extent at which it falls. I believe when the market recover fully, ethereum will rise reasonable that is why I took advantage of the bear to invest in the coin.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
August 15, 2018, 09:54:37 AM
I'm holding on to it like never before. Intact I'll buy more. It's been a game changer in the cryptospace. The recent slump in prices affected all major Cryptos, not ETH. Indeed this period is a trying time  Grin
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 09:53:28 AM
Ether is one of the few coins that are provided by the project activity. But the ethereum is a purely crypto-currency project, so it depends on the entire crypto industry as a whole. Many tokens are associate whith this coin. And as the ether affects tokens and tokens on the ether. What was happening could be expected, this is a normal process.
Thus, my faith has not changed Smiley.
Activity: 37
August 15, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

ETH remains my most trusted coin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
August 15, 2018, 09:48:07 AM
It is now below $300 and that price might also become its resistance if this red market continues. I will never give up my faith with ethereum and i can feel that sooner or later, it will reach above $1000 again. Ethereum is being used as gas for ERC20 tokens transactions so millions of investors are still wanted to get an ethereum as many as possible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

I think ETHEREUM has a bright future in the in cryptocurrency. I believe that price will not dropped down below $300. Ethereum has a good value in the crypto market in the future. Ethereum is the 2nd best coins to invest now.
Activity: 126
August 15, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

As of now, I dont know what to say about it. I have heard of review from the experts that the prophecy might came true. about altcoins going extinct but I still believe in ETH all the way, no matter what comes in this. this is just another challenge for me
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 09:19:48 AM
Of course! why not? this crypto currency has always had a less stable rate and only now has fallen dramatically. so that it also sharply increases
Activity: 32
August 15, 2018, 07:00:47 AM
I believe that Ethereum will be able to grow in price and in general this is a good option. The dump is temporary and so do not worry too much. I will wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
Off course I will always do. Even the price is below your prediction now, still we will stay tune with ethereum. No condition is permanent. We are the one that enjoy bull market, we will bear the bearish market and later enjoy the bullish again.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
August 15, 2018, 06:33:38 AM
I was very dissapointed when I saw price of ETH last night, but now it slowly recovers as we see at the market. However ETH can continue fall down in next several days or week, nobody knows it for sure. Actually a lot of holders turned all of crypto in btc when market was falling.
Jump to: