Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 107. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:35:25 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
Yes,I still believe in ethereum because ethereum is one of the most promising coin and have a lot's of potential to change the way humans organize and structure micro societies. Having some of this token will prove to be far more valuable for its utility rather than its price.
Activity: 73
August 15, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
On Wednesday, Ethereum and other major crypto currencies become more expensive after their fall in the previous session due to reports that ICO investors are withdrawing their money.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

Of course yes,I strongly believe in ethereum because ethereum is one of the biggest and most perspective cryptocurrencies the market has experienced so far. It’s also fastly developing and lots of tech people are attracted by it.Ethereum is doing great things for blockchain technology and will continue to innovate.
Activity: 162
August 15, 2018, 11:08:19 AM
ethereum crypto currencies draw bad graphics in the market. investors have less faith in it, but in my opinion the bull season will soon begin for ethereum after it will increase price
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 11:05:51 AM
I still believe in the Ethereum project, there is no negative event on the platform, only low price problem, also the market is generally very low.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 15, 2018, 10:56:23 AM
Finally eth price is below $300 and it's surprising to see how the price went down pretty fast, though the current eth price is a good opportunity to buy more of eth because the price will soon go up high again

A year ago, the Etherium cost $ 100 and even earlier $ 7, now it costs $ 300. I do not see any problems with this coin and with the market as a whole.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

As for me, I believe that bitcoin is still worthy of our trust because it has passed all the tests of time. We all know that all kinds of cryptocurrency is volatile and is always changing but we should also bear in mind that ethereum has also the capability to provide us the best value as it recovers with it's value.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
August 15, 2018, 10:38:23 AM
I don't think so. I believe ethereum will climb and recover back soon enough. So I believe in eth
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 10:36:41 AM
ETH has been really bad recently. I don't know why it fell so badly, I lost a lot of money, I hope that this will end soon, or I will really go bankrupt.
Hmm, of course I still truly believe in Ethereum. We love ethereum at it's best and we should still love it at it's worst. Don't be so negative about ethereum. Be more optimistic, I hope that Ethereum will recover  so easily so soon. Don't give up so easily, ethereum will go up it's price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
ETH has been really bad recently. I don't know why it fell so badly, I lost a lot of money, I hope that this will end soon, or I will really go bankrupt.
Activity: 644
August 15, 2018, 10:31:43 AM
eth is one of the altcoins that has a very large market similar to bitcoin. even though it's far from bitcoin but eth has good potential and will develop in the future.
Activity: 24
August 15, 2018, 10:31:36 AM
Ethrium will never die. at this time the right time to invest in etherium, I also bought a little for my investment and I still believe that etherium has potential. You can see in the market on the day that etherium has increased in price
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 10:30:55 AM
Why not Smiley. It's still the best altcoin and seem like in next few year no other altcoins can get over ETH Smiley. I don't care much about ETH price dumping cause IMO I think it's a good chance to invest more money in this cryptocurrency Smiley. That's why I just spent my money to bought more ETH to hold Smiley.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

I think its price will raise higher than what we are expecting. Maybe that price is pretty good enough but we are aiming for good. Just wait and lets think positive.
Activity: 504
August 15, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
surely ethereum is the second coin that I rely on, ethereum has a decent price to invest. even though it is currently low but I am quite patient surely ethereum prices will rise again.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
August 15, 2018, 10:27:11 AM
this decline is just a panic of eth holders, I believe eth will return at the very highest price,
because here we have the altcoin tested with the current price reduction, I believe eth for
the future and also other altcoins are the same, all for future progress and ease.
Activity: 798
homt.net
August 15, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

That question about Ethereum(ETH) price movement seems very odd,nobody can predict that now,what I firmly believe is that ETH has great hope for the people. With the so many good crypto projects it's bringing on stage the future is bright for ETH.
Activity: 248
August 15, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
I still believe eth. no problem, even though the price is currently down. there will definitely be a time for eth prices to rise again. this is common in crypto. and you should buy eth. not sell it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 15, 2018, 10:24:28 AM
Ethereum is clearly one of the strongest and major force in the blockchain technology and with the bleeding market, its almost normal to loose faith but i still believe ethereum will rise again and thrive.
Yes I'll still believe and keep believing to ETH because I know it will rise even more and can bring good profit to me. Also is one of the promising crypto and have potential, also ithe is one of the valuable so even the market price is falling ,Ethereum will be remain valueable when market is start rising. And if Ethereum rise again surely many people will be back to believed and possible ton grow even more those people who interested to it.
Activity: 560
August 15, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

ah there are many FUDs for ethereum at the moment, I think this rapid decline makes many people take the opportunity to create more noise. of course what's happening is because the market is always bound by bitcoin as the main character in crypto.
Jump to: