Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 43. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:20:19 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

I strongly believe in cryptocurrency, and of course I believe in the coins I invested. now I have ethereum in my wallet and I will hold it until the price goes up, I really believe that ethereum will survive and grow again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 02:01:34 AM
I believe that you have seen that the price of ETH has fallen below $200. I think its price may continue to fall because the panic effect is not over yet!
Activity: 38
September 11, 2018, 02:00:12 AM
If people really don't trust ETH, that person does not have patience. Being a top contender with BTC is extremely difficult. Why only ETH can reach that long range. All ICO projects are based on ETH's ERC20 technology.
Activity: 266
September 11, 2018, 01:58:06 AM
I still believe in ethereum, its price is falling, because bitcoin is falling, all the other coins have sagged even more. Ethereum has no worthy competitor yet, so he will live on.
Activity: 162
September 11, 2018, 01:54:58 AM
In digital currencies I believe most is coin ethereum. the value was too low and the graphics were bad. but this is temporary.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 01:48:30 AM
I surely believe in ETH because I know where ETH came from and how it has been on the market. I know for sure that it will that it will revive in the market some days to come no matter the price now.
Activity: 54
September 11, 2018, 01:44:49 AM
I am a 100% sure to believe in ETHEREUM, because it has a good coin potential that has the second most volume of the coins in cryptocurrency just next to bitcoins, although now that ethereum is facing some slipping of its price, it is still a good coin to invest with, in the future it will rise again its price to a high positive percentage, i believe for that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:43:34 AM
For me yes i still believe in the Ethereum because we don't know when the eth price is going up and i think not know but soon an i'll wait fpr that.
Activity: 55
September 11, 2018, 01:38:41 AM
Yes, I will always believe that ETH will always be in demand because it is very popular in all the exchanges I use today, but indeed the ETH price is currently low, but this price follows the BTC price which has also decreased in price, so there is no problem in my opinion with ETH
Activity: 45
September 11, 2018, 01:30:35 AM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum now. Even though the current price of Ethereum has dropped to $200, I still believe it, and the price of Ethereum is only $200. I think it will be more suitable for investment.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 01:28:17 AM
Yes. I think that the ethereum platform has a great future. The team continues to improve its platform. In the future, improvements will be introduced to the platform. The ethereum platform will become much faster.
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 01:26:11 AM
It is slowly dropping to $ 150. But do not worry, I believe ETH will rise again. It is the king of ICO projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:22:40 AM
I think ETH will still show itself. Maybe some time later we will have a good growth of ETH and a joy of profit.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 01:20:13 AM
I believe in the ethereum because I like this coin and I do not want to lose it. I consider it to be strong and very promising. I hope that this swing will soon end and there will be growth.

I am also believe in ethereum despite of happening now, i know that it can recover maybe not now but soon, for now that ethereum drop the price i want to buy more.
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
September 11, 2018, 12:56:38 AM
ETH will turn into green soon. For your info, ETH was widely used for ICO investment. Nowadays, people are not too much interested to invest in ICO because most of these are scams. However, I believe there will some more regulation on ICO and the percentage of scam ICO will be reduced and people will then invest more and ETH will gain its position again.
Activity: 40
September 11, 2018, 12:56:24 AM
Despite everything I put stock in Ethereum, this is the ruler of the market, it has awesome power, I'm certain later on this altcoin will develop emphatically and have a high cost. In spite of the fact that Ethereum's cost is so low currently, it's solitary $ 276, yet I trust this is only a cost change for Ethereum, which will before long recoup and increment not long from now. Furthermore, now is a decent time to put resources into Ethereum, we should purchase and hold long in the event that we need to make a benefit later on
Activity: 53
September 11, 2018, 12:53:32 AM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum now because I have no choice but to choose to believe it. Because I invested in some Ethereum in this year's encryption market, the price of Ethereum has dropped a lot. I have lost a lot now, so I can only continue to believe it now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 12:52:14 AM
Ethereum is still the second largest market cap in the market, second to bitcoin. If ethereum will die, then almost every coin will die too. The sitution right now is common to this kind of market where almost every thing is volatile. Hope for the best few months from now.
Activity: 144
September 11, 2018, 12:47:40 AM
I still self assured person that the cost of eth will be superior to couple of months back, eventhough today the cost of eth reach $270 per coin, it simply impermanent. We should positive thingking and possibly it very well may be the best time to purchase and put resources into eth. Simply be persistent and don't frenzy to offer all your eth, regardless I trust the cost of eth will increment and we can win numerous benefits from this coin.
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 12:46:48 AM
Despite the huge downfall of the cryptocurrency industry, including ethereum, I still believe that the market will recover. Ethereum have proven its worth in this industry. The downfall is simply panic selling for some investors, may be at the end of this year, the market have already recovered.
Pages:
Jump to: