Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 44. (Read 12580 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 12:42:10 AM
ETHEREUM has always proved it self . Each and every time ETHEREUM has shown a great potential and given all the other coins a great competition in CRYPTOCURRENCY field. So a downfall in price cannot make me disbelief ETHEREUM.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 12:33:27 AM
I see buyers in general have lost hope from etherereum in recent times. The price is round $ 196 today, i purchased a bit greater ethereum however i don't propose it to everybody. i'm able to wait long time for the effect of the updates in ethereum.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 11:27:52 PM
I can only choose to continue to believe it now. Because I invested in many Ethereums this year, although the price has dropped a lot now, I will lose a lot if I give up now. So I will continue to hold them and wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
September 10, 2018, 11:25:24 PM
Too many projects rely on Ethereum network and have more functionality than Bitcoin.
Ethereum needs to worry about EOS, they plant to have larger and better platform and since Ethereum is changing from PoW to PoS.
Activity: 75
September 10, 2018, 05:39:24 PM
I do not know whether to fall below ETH, but I am precisely sure that it still will grow to former marks, and even it is more.
Activity: 106
September 10, 2018, 05:34:13 PM
Now it is a bit stable, but it's mostly a long term investment, I think it will drop even more without going lower than 150 usd, but the recovery will definitely be slow so I recommend investing in it only to pacient and calm people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
September 10, 2018, 03:55:00 PM
of course i believe in ethereum and Buterin. it is a great blockchain. many icos need ETH to exist. and Buterin will continue to develop ethereum in the future. i am convinced of that and will continue to buy ethereum.
Activity: 294
September 10, 2018, 03:54:01 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

It was a very good time to invest today due to the market drop and it was a big opportunity for different people today if they want to join the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
September 10, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
For example, I also hold several Ethereum and I think from a long-term investment perspective, Ethereum is really very cheap now. Because there is no doubt that it will rise at least ten times in the future.
That's true. I am also very confident in Ethereum and always invest in it. I even have records of when and how much I bought it, because I'm almost the only one and trade.
Activity: 187
September 10, 2018, 03:44:47 PM
For example, I also hold several Ethereum and I think from a long-term investment perspective, Ethereum is really very cheap now. Because there is no doubt that it will rise at least ten times in the future.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
I believe in the coin of the etherium without all the bad reasons for it, for me it's a coin all, it will be very huge in the future and at the moment I buy it in full, as it has now fallen in price. It's an excellent occasion to sub-assemble it in future rejoice at your income
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 10, 2018, 02:54:30 PM
Now it's hard to keep faith in this project, but it seems to me that it's too early to bury ETH I believe that the team of developers of this project will be able to keep it and save it from death.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
This is one of the most popular crypto currency. 
On Ethereum tied a large part of exchanges. Many platforms run on Ethereum.
ETH has a great future
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
September 10, 2018, 02:53:00 PM
My trust and believe to Ethereum still not fading.
i know that in this depth they will once rise and get them selves in the market.
The price might be really low now but the project still remain at its best.
we should just wait for my time and give them space to work for it.
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 02:51:43 PM
I'll be on the ethereum till the last. Because this is a very strong and promising coin that will definitely succeed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
September 10, 2018, 02:39:46 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
Yes, in the middle of August the ethereum fell below $ 300. Now its price is $ 190 and there is no doubt that this coin will grow very well soon in value. There are no real reasons for such a popular coin to fall so much. All this is the manipulation of prices, so that people sell their ethereum and other types of crypto-currency more. We need to keep them and everything will be all right.
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 02:06:06 PM
I do, they've done more than most other alts by far.
Activity: 188
September 10, 2018, 02:05:22 PM
Today ETH touch 190$. This is the worst time for Crypto market, especially for ETH. But this is a good opportunity to invest. Although many people are selling ETH recently, I still believe in the potential value of ETH and ethereum no matter what.
Activity: 191
September 10, 2018, 11:59:11 AM
Yes, it is true that the ETH was under $300 but currently being green and will be back up again. This is very much in decline this year. Many people were panicked by the incident so that until recently the market has not yet stabilized. We must be patient and have to stay afloat.
Activity: 51
September 10, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
Now the ETH platform is still a good choice for many users, there are many platforms that are competing like NEO, EOS, ADA,... but they are not equal to the ETH, although widely promoted. Hope ETH will have much better improvements to improve trust and attract more new users
Pages:
Jump to: