Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 46. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 08:19:37 AM
Ethereum strongly fell in price. I trust the price to be restored. This year we will have to pass all maxima of last year and to come to new level. Buy now and the price good.
Activity: 276
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 08:17:23 AM
I still trust ETH.
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 07:49:14 AM
Eginners ask the appropriate questions being exact same. Look at subjects which were developed a 12 months ago and you'll note that Ethereum has recently experienced durations which are comparable negative. However now the Ethereum group became more many and more expert, and updates being numerous is technical quickly be incorporated into the Ethereum system. So please take a moment and increase your investment in Ethereum whenever possible.
Activity: 153
September 09, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
Yes I still believe that ETH will be better soon.
Activity: 30
September 09, 2018, 07:38:02 AM
I believed in ETH a while ago and I still believe it and in future I will keep believing.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 07:25:47 AM
Yes. I do still believe in Ethereum because it is the second most popular coin after bitcoin and has the potential of becoming great in the future. Aside that,  Ethereum is in demand so there's a higher possibility of Ethereum becoming great.
Activity: 73
September 09, 2018, 07:04:33 AM
There is much information about Ethereal's founder selling his eth.The ico project also sells eth to continue their project.
So only "stupid" people like me keep on holding Ethereum
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 06:56:53 AM
Yes, I still continue to believe Ethereum. I think Ethereum is still the second best coin on the market. I am sure, the fall in the price of Ethereum will soon end. And the price of Ethereum will start to rise again.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 06:53:03 AM
I am still confident in Ethereum.
Even though the price of Ethereum has decreased in price and the price has dropped quite dramatically, I believe that in the future Ethereum will become a high coin again.
All this time Ethereum has shown the public that Ethereum prices have stabilized and become second on the coin market cap.
So there is no doubt for me on Ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:43:09 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
Even if the price of ETH drops, i still believe on the ability of ETH to rise up again. Remember, we are on "ber" months perion, maybe the ETH price will increase sooner or later. Just wait and see Smiley
Activity: 27
September 09, 2018, 06:42:12 AM
Yes obviousluy. I love eth.
Activity: 85
September 09, 2018, 06:36:59 AM
Of course, many projects have been done on Ethereum, and some of the tokens have even been implemented.
Activity: 214
September 09, 2018, 06:10:17 AM

I think that today the Ethereum will fall below 200$. Terrible times have come. This coin falls synchronously with bitcoin, but if bitcoin is reduced by 10%, the Ethereum is reduced by 30%. The question arises - what price will the Ethereum have when bitcoin drops to 5000$?
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 06:07:12 AM
Etherium is an Utility coin and it's usefulness st some points surpasses that of Bitcoin in some aspects, Much reasons it is believed on. The price crashes are just normal market situations and sell of from big players, All will be good at the tight time
Activity: 102
September 09, 2018, 06:05:48 AM
The stock market is a risky platform. Prices on a stock exchange platform do not always rise. It devalues in the day, it gains value. It has a wavy structure.
The important thing is to make the right moves at the right time.
Ethereum prices have fallen this time. I am investing when prices fall. Prices are sure to rise again.
Activity: 90
September 09, 2018, 06:03:47 AM
I also believe in Ethereum, even though Ethereum was so bad, but the price was down a lot. But I keep them. I will not sell it now, because now I will not get anything, I will patiently wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 09, 2018, 05:51:46 AM

The ETH price is on the red state at the moment. But even if that is a bad scenario, i still believe that this ETH will recover as soon as possible. All we need to do is to just believe on it.
Activity: 30
September 09, 2018, 05:49:27 AM
Personally, I'm seriously considering adding ETH to my portfolio. I can't believe it's under $200 now, when it was $1300 at its peak, and more importantly, at $800 in its re-peak.

I think it's gonna bleed some more, so we could see some serious bargains here. Especially since China seems to be very interested in ETH. I'm personally not a huge fan of ETH, but I'm a fan of value, and the undervalued, and anything that has a lot of major players interested in it.

But BITCOIN still rules them all.

Short interest is at an all time high in eth. Either someone knows something we dont and a big dump is on the way or it will get squeezed higher in the short term.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 05:29:17 AM
The dive of the largest altcoin was compounded by the collapse of bitcoin, which suddenly lost almost $ 1000, presumably due to the movement of a colossal number of coins.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
September 09, 2018, 05:27:51 AM
wow ... today ETH is only $ 192 !!
indeed worrying, but many people still speculate that the ETH will still have the potential to rise and increase again by the end of 2019.
Maybe their reason, including me too, is that ETH is the most promising and best quality crypto. Hopefully.
Pages:
Jump to: