Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 8. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 05:51:07 AM
while eth is the only hope among altcoins. December is close. There will be a pump-there will be happiness
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 05:43:51 AM
I think Ethereum will grow as soon as the market starts to grow. But the same demand for Ethereum as last year will definitely not exist.

We do not know when ETH can grow, yes, I agree that ETH will never grow as it used to be over $ 1,500. That's a very high price, I just hope that the ETH can only reach $ 500 is quite ok for me.
Activity: 364
October 26, 2018, 05:34:32 AM
Ethereum is the most trusted altcoin and I do not understand why people are not buying more and more Ethereum at 200 USD. The price fall from 1200 USD and now is the perfect moment to buy a little bit more Ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
October 26, 2018, 05:30:56 AM
Of course we believe in the ethereum. Perhaps the price of the coin will not grow very much, but it will always be stable, since there is a lot depends on it now.
Therefore, it is a very good investment.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 588
October 25, 2018, 12:40:48 PM
Definitely I still believe in eth. ethereum is one of the strong coin & 2nd largest coin in market capitalization.eth price down Because current market situation is bearish zone. I am pretty sure when market will enter in bullish zone ethereum price will rise rapidly again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 11:53:37 AM
Please note that all stable coins (electronic dollars) are issued on the Ethereum platform (with the exception of the tether). I think that those who predict the death of the platform should think about it. Ethereum is the most flexible system that is adapted for the operation of exchanges.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
I believe Ethereum prices have stabilized now. Ethereum will not die at this time. It still has value to use. If scalability and speed of transaction can be increased. Then Ethereum will develop quickly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 11:41:13 AM
Yes i still believe in eth. Its price will soon rise once again when all the fuds and negative issues on cryptocurrencies are addressed. Market is awaiting another bull this november and december. many  icos depends on ethereum so theres no reason eth will remain at its level today.
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 11:31:30 AM
I think Ethereum will grow as soon as the market starts to grow. But the same demand for Ethereum as last year will definitely not exist.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
October 25, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
I am very optimistic with ethereum. Many ICO projects use ethereum's platform. And many big projects are on the ERC20. It is only a price fluctuation at the moment. The market will recover at the end of this year or first quarter of 2019 and ethereum price will rise again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
I believe in the ethereum because I consider him to be the most promising coin from all the altcoins. He has a promising future. I believe that in the near future it will be 20-30% more.
how big is your belief?
With the ethereum condition that is fairly bad, the impression does not have hope, does that belief still exist?
I have started to doubt, especially since many people have switched directions.
Activity: 280
October 25, 2018, 10:44:10 AM
yes i truly believe in ethereum i think after solving scalability issues this giant will highly appreciate in price i think developers support will never end to this huge ecosystem
Yes, the ETH giant can teach at any time, so we should not worry, there will be times when they explode and only if we are patient will profit, the market will bring. Give those who are patient the best values.
Activity: 452
October 25, 2018, 10:41:46 AM
yes i truly believe in ethereum i think after solving scalability issues this giant will highly appreciate in price i think developers support will never end to this huge ecosystem
I agree with your opinion, there is a problem of scalability and it will be solved in the future, and the fact that many projects based on ETH gives confidence in its good future
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 25, 2018, 10:36:06 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

I had anticipated that Ethereum's price may hit the mark 100 USD, so I am not surprised about that and I beleived when ETH hit its bottom, it will recover strongly. Maybe in last of this year or the early next year
Activity: 658
October 25, 2018, 10:28:42 AM
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 25, 2018, 10:20:14 AM
I believe and never stop believing, and what can happen to him? If the largest number of projects is done on it. No one will disconnect this network, will not close it, and nothing will be done. It's my opinion!
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 05:34:43 AM
I still believe, because there is ether in the wallet, and I want to sell it for the new year as much as possible. In that year, they promised that there would be $ 2500, I really hope that there would be at least $ 700
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 25, 2018, 05:32:52 AM
Ethereum still remains a good means of storing money and investment for its future. Yes, his blockchain network has problems updating Constantinople, but if the team can handle the price it can soar up in a short time. There are hopes that its price may reach its peak as in January of this year if they accept the ETF. I hold it in any case.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 25, 2018, 05:27:42 AM
Still do not understand people, talking so negative about Ethereum, no matter how much it has lost in value, it is still the second largest cryptocurrency, and with it's use case, I am sure it has the place among the Top cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 05:24:09 AM
Ethereum is not really competing with Bitcoin. Ethereum is used because of its smart contracts and bitcoin is used as store of value.

Soon they may compete, since there is a company who has developed smart contracts for the Bitcoin network, which will have bitcoin taking even higher market share.

Ethereum needs to worry about EOS, they plant to have larger and better platform and since Ethereum is changing from PoW to PoS, EOS in their 1 year ICO will have insane amounts of ETH and will control a large part of the nodes.
Pages:
Jump to: