Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 6. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 02:23:36 PM
I continue to support ETH. But I think it will take a lot of time before this coin recovers again to the highs that we saw a few months ago.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 02:21:16 PM
He recently fell below $ 200. but nevertheless, I think that this coin will still give its profit. I believe in it  Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 26, 2018, 02:05:07 PM
i believe in ETH even more than in BTC because there is a real ecosystem behind it and not only a couple greedy whales which are pumping and dumping their shit to get more money. ETH is something bigger, better and completely another and it will thrive further.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 26, 2018, 02:00:13 PM
Ethereum will live with long life in the future because thisis a very popular currency among investors and developing team is making a lot for success!
Activity: 168
October 26, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
I hope that my investment will get me rich because ethereum is stable but I don't like how it feels last weeks on the market((
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 26, 2018, 01:51:07 PM
I will believe in this project until the very last day of its existence. I don’t see anything better on the market than Ethereum, maybe I’m crazy and a fan, but I think I’m doing the right thing.
Activity: 182
October 26, 2018, 01:44:26 PM
I am holding my ethereum and I believe that price will grow with every month! I know I did the right thing when I invested all my money in it last year!
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 01:44:05 PM
Why not. It's world's second largest cryptocurrency even many ico company's are using their platform so why not to believe it.
Activity: 644
October 26, 2018, 01:41:56 PM
Of course,it is not for nothing that it is the second in capitalization,after bitcoin, and I am certainly sure that it will continue to grow in price even more,since there is every reason for this, most projects use ERC20 as a basis, this already says a lot,and the fact that the fees go on the Air
Activity: 140
October 26, 2018, 01:39:37 PM
Yes I do so I will invest in ethereum more money because I think that this is a good way to earn money in the future. Ethereum is number two after bitcoin
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
October 26, 2018, 01:33:03 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

Yes, i still believe in Ethereum and we all know that Ethereum gets below to $200. But my prediction, Ethereum will pump this month of December. Ethereum is a promising coin that's why the future of Ethereum will be good.
Activity: 308
October 26, 2018, 01:29:33 PM
I still believe in ethereum, I think at the end of this year Ethereum can rise again even though the price continues to decline.
Activity: 439
October 26, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
Due to high price of bitcoin i am investing most of my crypto to eth and hope it beat 1k usd again.
If its not happened ))) i am will be hamster
We will see, hopefully it will happen. Otherwise we will need to listen to hamsters and believe in their predictions. Like Bitcoin Hamster.
copper member
Activity: 546
October 26, 2018, 01:02:19 PM
The cryptocurrency world is full of so many surprises and fluctuations in prices. This is exactly the case it ETH, the price keep falling and sometimes goes up but in the recent months it has gone below $300 and it just normal to ask if there is still hope for it to go up once more again, the bitter truth is that no one can say but we should just keep hoping and wishing it goes up. So I will advice to hold some of our eth waiting for the boooom.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 12:51:00 PM
Until now, I still believe in ethereum because ethereum has the potential to grow in the future and again with the existence of ethereum, I already get quite a lot of money when trading through ethereum
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 12:44:22 PM
If the price below or above but i have Ethereum and i believe that we should not lose hope and  for many companies Ethereum is very important so any time they can demand for it and then the useless currency like Ethereum will rise, Ethereum is like a gold it can be cashed every time it is like bitcoin with close eyes every one is ready to buy at a cost.
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
October 26, 2018, 12:32:27 PM
And why should people not believe in the growth of etherium? Now the whole market is falling and almost all altcoins are at the bottom. With the growth of bitcoin, the altcoins will start to grow, so we are waiting.
I also do not understand why people do not believe in the growth of Ethereum. After all, Ethereum is clearly in demand in the market, more than all the other coins. And there are no prerequisites that Ethereum will not grow further.
Maybe people do not believe in ethereum's growth because until now there has been no sign of growth, but even so I myself still believe that later ethereum will definitely go back up we have to be patient
copper member
Activity: 266
October 26, 2018, 12:30:03 PM
of course i still believe in ETH ,although for now the price of ETH is very bad but I still believe the ETH will rise again seen from the development of ETH which is always good
At first i was surprised that ethereum price fell so low again, but still it does not scare me anymore. As long as the development proceeds, i am very sure that the price will eventually rise again. So, in that sense, i also believe in ethereum.
Activity: 210
October 26, 2018, 12:13:52 PM
I am sure that as long as the ETH is still needed and the platform is used by some coins, surely the ETH will increase in price. Don't panic because ETH is a coin for long-term investment. If you want to get quick profits, it's better to trade on other coins.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 12:00:18 PM
Yes i believe in Ethereum because it is reputed altcoin and many cryptocurrency and ICOs based company used the plateform of ETH. So that myself and many investors still hold and believe in Ethereum. As well as the bull run start of crypto market I hope ethereum will be rise high.

Pages:
Jump to: