Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 10. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 08:35:15 PM
I believe. I think that the major alto coin will definitely go up again if the time comes. I will leave it for a while now and wait for that time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 23, 2018, 08:27:13 PM
I always believe in etherum and the project behind it. as the number 1 bounty platform, I always believe in etherum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 23, 2018, 02:37:54 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
A month ago Eth dropped to $170, and I thought this was a catastrophe. But still it has a great potential in terms of technology - I think Ethereum blockchain should be more widely used not only for ICOs but for other purposes (for example, decentralized apps as it was originally planned).
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 02:28:41 PM
Of course i still believe in eth even though the price of eth falling to below 200$. When i see ETH price drop below than 200$, my mind keep saying to me to Buy more more and more because i strongly believe ETH will rise more than 300$ in the end of this year.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
Currently as things stand I have faith. The biggest issue could come if ICOs stop wanting to create ERC-20 tokens, but as of now hodl the faith!
Activity: 308
October 23, 2018, 01:11:29 PM
Why not? Ethereum is 2nd crypto and I still believe in it.
But it doesn't mean that I hold 100% of ethereum in portfolio. I prefer other altcoins as well
Yes, ETH is the 2nd crypto and every coins are stay at a low price now. So ETH is the best choice if we don't want to invest into BTC. Beside ETH, I also refer some other altcoins. I think NEO, EOS, ADA, LiteCoin are also good for investing.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 23, 2018, 12:59:12 PM
If projects cease to conduct ICO on the basis of the etherium and issue ERC20 tokens, then the etherium will have problems, but for now I see no reason not to believe in such a beautiful and serious project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 12:52:59 PM
actually I still believe in ethereum, especially in price, I still believe if ethereum prices will rise again, reach the highest price and be profitable for me, but because ethereum prices have recently dropped, I'm a little hesitant to use ethereum for short term trading, but still believe in holding a long term.
Activity: 141
October 23, 2018, 12:47:23 PM
Not at all but I have some ideas that it will be alive in the future. And these are its value and reached volumes. They will not allow this coin to go down so much.
Activity: 560
October 23, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
Yes,I am still believing in bright future of etherium,it is a great coin with experienced team of devs and strong community,it is the second world-famous cryptocurrency after bitcoin and lots of projects do their icos using etherium network and creating etherium tokens.
Activity: 190
October 23, 2018, 12:33:04 PM
I believe in its far future but I  don't think that now it will show so good results in the nearest time that is very hard for this coin and its holders too.
Activity: 416
October 23, 2018, 12:32:51 PM
Yes, I still believe Ether. Very soon the market is going back to its ever-changing place. Ether has a very good position. Hope this will grow very quickly based on the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 12:30:30 PM
I think his final stop a little less than 200 $ I Think that everyone who wanted to sell it ! All the more have him in 2019 will hard a fork !
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
October 23, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
I believe in ethereum and I believe in the project as much as I did since the first time that I invested in the coin. There is nothing better than knowing that you are invested in a project that is set up to do well no matter what. There are times where I think that all of the things that are happening with the coin right now is some kind of elaborate market manipulation
Activity: 189
October 20, 2018, 07:30:06 PM
yeah   even  if  it  disapoint  us  a  little  with  its  price  we still  believe in  etherium and  support  it  until its future  looks  bright and  keep  its potential  because nothing  is  forever.
Activity: 672
October 20, 2018, 07:27:28 PM
Eth is now at the point of $ 200 at this stage the community also maintains this value. maybe at this value the price is dead for Etherum. for platforms owned by ETH, there is no doubt that it is very useful, so many other altcoins implement ERC20 systems to their projects.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 07:21:29 PM
I really believe it, bro. because until now I always think even very sure that Etherium will have a bright future like the future of bitcoin bro .
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 07:19:06 PM
I will always believe in ETH, Coin has considerable potential, even though the price is now still at $ 200, those who still hold ETH will benefit in the future, because last year the ETH has created a new history, I believe history will repeat itself .
- Well, I really can not believe in eth because as you have seen, the value of eth has shown a radical failure and now it has not stopped yet, it has not created the necessary stability, that made me very suspicious of the recovery. I do not deny that in the past, it was a great product and created many miracles but what we are focusing on is the future, Eth is still facing so many strong competitors, the fall of the king can still happen at any time, unless it can produce positive signals, otherwise, things will not allow me to continue believing in eth, I am an investor, not a crazy fan
progress shown Ethereum makes my belief to continue having Ethereum and count on it as the main coins are quite profitable. so I am much looking forward towards the Ethereum and continues to believe, as the main profitable coin.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
October 20, 2018, 07:13:56 PM
Yes ofcourse, Ethereum as one of the largest cryptocurrency at the present will always be have my trust. Although right now the market is not doing well but i believe that regarding this crisis ethereum will still rise up.
Activity: 798
October 20, 2018, 07:06:05 PM
Why not? Ethereum is 2nd crypto and I still believe in it.
But it doesn't mean that I hold 100% of ethereum in portfolio. I prefer other altcoins as well
Pages:
Jump to: