Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 80. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 03:11:19 AM
I've lost a little bit of faith in the past couple of months. There just doesnt seem to be a concrete scaling solution.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 24, 2018, 03:10:44 AM
of course. Because the ethereum has been able to prove that the eth was able to survive since the year 2015. And now this ethereum also looks increasingly popular course. This makes me more confident that the ethereum is the best altcoin.
I agree , ethereum prove something before and today ethereum is one of the best coin and one of the surviving coins from before. I like making a profit from ethereum from sudden price spikes.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
August 24, 2018, 03:10:35 AM
even if etherium is hot in the news these days and many people are spreading lies about it . my feelings wont still  change on etherium and i will still be a die hard etherium supporter no matter what happens because i know that etherium is not a bad coin or a sh*t coin as what most people said about it . infact , there are other coins that can be called a sh*t coin because they dont even have a real reputaion on the crypto world but etherium is already proven and tested for almost 9 years of its existence .
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 03:07:18 AM
Well yeah I still strongly believe in eth and I will hold the token. I see more great chances for eth and I know the price will spike up sonner or later. Just sit and relax
Activity: 11
August 24, 2018, 03:05:14 AM
Yes, I am still holding some ETh with hope that it will increase its value in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
August 24, 2018, 03:04:45 AM
I still believe in Ethereum. ETH is a coin that has very good potential. I don't know why the ETH could fall so far, but I'm sure the ethereum price on the crypto market will increase again
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 03:03:02 AM
of course. Because the ethereum has been able to prove that the eth was able to survive since the year 2015. And now this ethereum also looks increasingly popular course. This makes me more confident that the ethereum is the best altcoin.
Activity: 54
August 24, 2018, 03:00:57 AM
I think ETHEREUM has a bright future in the in cryptocurrency. I believe that price will not dropped down below $300 and up 1200$ . Ethereum is the crypto that I will always believe in because the potential for crypto in the future is enormous, as most altcoins use ERC-20. But if realized I believe the price of ETH will pump  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
August 24, 2018, 02:55:15 AM
I think with time the price will grow and beat the old heights, it just takes time
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 02:51:36 AM
Ether coin is one of the best. And now is a good time to invest in it, if you have not already done so. I believe in ETH, and I hope that soon the market for crypto currency will begin its recovery.
Activity: 789
August 24, 2018, 02:47:24 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
Of course, I still believe, because the ups and downs of ETH prices have become commonplace when we know that crypto prices always fluctuate. Actions for now, are enough to survive until prices recover.
Activity: 26
August 24, 2018, 02:31:09 AM
I think the price of ETH will rise again in the market. It will not decrease, Many new investors pour money to buy Ethereum for long-term investment also increased, because investors see the potential of ETH. I also have faith in ETH.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 02:27:15 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
I really believe in ETH, investing in it is very promising, at this time you can buy, the price is very convenient, in the future you can get a good profit, even by the end of 2018 it will be possible to strong growth and the one who believed in ETH, will be deservedly rewarded.
Activity: 1078
August 24, 2018, 02:26:29 AM
Ethereum is still a good investment, it is the most stable altcoin. It has a strong community and promising future, so I believe it will grow again after the correction.
Activity: 182
August 24, 2018, 02:26:16 AM
I do not think so.
Right now I see my self-doubt about Ethereum.
Initially, I did believe in Ethereum, but I saw Ethereum often experience price reductions, so I became hesitant to invest in Ethereum.
I am more interested in Bitcoin because I doubt Ethereum and pessimistic Ethereum to rise in value to $ 900.
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
August 24, 2018, 02:25:27 AM
Many crypto heavyweights have come out recently and said that ETH will go bust, some have even said it could go to $1.00!  I have long since maintained that when the crypto bubble bursts, it will be made out of Ether..

https://blog.bitmex.com/ether-a-double-digit-shitcoin/
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 02:24:16 AM
I have faith and believe in etheruem price, even they struggling big problem on the market price. There has a big change of growth like what happen last year. So still hold my coin until the price chance to increase again. More patience more income to get
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 24, 2018, 02:24:06 AM
I still believe eth though its price drops below $ 300, if the ETH price drops below $ 150 I still buy and believe in ETH. I think if bitcoin and eth still exist then surely its price will increase again, we can wait for a few years that is not a problem at all.
investmenr definitely takes time, and waiting is one way to get maximum profit. I also still believe in ethereum and will continue to believe it, because this coin has a large interest
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 02:23:16 AM
I think that Ethereum is a great coin, I believe in Etheraum. If it goes down it will definitely go up again. And etherium there are also many markets that have joined Etherium. And it's easy for me to exchange it with other crypto ...
Activity: 365
August 24, 2018, 02:22:16 AM
I so much believe in ethereum no matter the current situation. Ethereum and other crypto coin would bounce back as so as possible for what is happening is a normal situation to every market. Today there may be fluctuation and tomorrow there may be favour market rate.
Pages:
Jump to: