Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 82. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:35:53 AM
 I believe in etherium.
 I believe the market will recover after months and will stable soon enough.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 12:25:29 AM
Ethereum is still the best altcoin that has the power to strive with the big giant in the world of cryptocurrency (Bitcoin). Ethereum being the queen of has proven it worth to all and sundry that she can make another big sale before the year runs out. My strong believe on Ethereum is one day she will accept her fate to become the King and the Queen of the crypto-world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 24, 2018, 12:23:45 AM
Of course we still very much believe in the future of these coins. I benefit from saving the Ethereum. And it makes me always excited because of the advantages that I can pretty much. And until now I still invest in the ETH.
Activity: 108
August 24, 2018, 12:13:53 AM
Of course, until now I still believe in ethereum. even though when prices dropped many people switched but I still believe prices will rise again. the decline in ethereum prices is only part of the habit in the crypto environment. I believe ethereum is a coin that has great potential to become a global coin.
Activity: 22
August 23, 2018, 11:39:39 PM
It could drop as well as can rise in price or stabilize, But i think it could rise in a few weeks, after all, it is still one of the most promising altcoins of the moment as it has the potential to innovate even more.
Activity: 88
August 23, 2018, 11:33:49 PM
Ethereum has proved itself from time to tome. It's just the matter of time that its price is currently low but there is no doubt ethereum is a better coin and moreover it stands second after bitcoin. It will soon recover and i have full faith in ethereum coin.
Activity: 78
August 23, 2018, 11:26:55 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

Still? ETH is fore sure one of the greatest coins. A lot of people even say it will replace bitcoin some day.
Here are the reasons I can think of:
It has a better fee system (GAS) and generally faster transactions.
Many projects built on it using ETH tokens.
Better community with a strong support.
And a lot more.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 11:23:30 PM
come down in price is common. When it starts coming up so don't get too freaked out and speculated it was a bad crypto. just be patient and wait for only then could open opportunities to get bigger results. but basically, it is indeed a good crypto including ethereum and certainly deserves to be imprisoned and awaited the rise in price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
August 23, 2018, 11:20:06 PM
I still believe in ethereum, the thing that makes me believe that ethereum is currently the most widely used coin for ICO investments, various research shows that ethereum's use of ICOs outperforms bitcoin, making ethereum increasingly popular.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 11:16:20 PM
Yes I know that ethereum will still recover and could reach a new all time high because all people using it. We know that ethereum has a big use in crypto space because it is used by many projects and I still believe that ethereum can be the number one cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 23, 2018, 11:12:44 PM
Yes, I also believe in Ethereum. I believe that the encryption market will recover again. I believe the price of Ethereum will be higher in the future. So I will continue to invest in this market. Because the current price is very low, our investment cost is very low.

You are right, ethereum is a good coin so that currently ranked second after bitcoin, a very large volume of daily transactions is certainly a strong indication that ethereum has a chance to skyrocket in the future.
Activity: 47
August 23, 2018, 11:11:03 PM
I believe in Ethereum, I will continue to invest in Ethereum in this market. Because I believe that the encryption market will pick up again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 11:09:08 PM
maybe in the foreseeable future the price of eth will still be under $ 300 even though now almost all of the coins are eth green after a few days of staying in the red, but maybe the green of this market will not survive in the long run like a few days ago, but Whatever will happen in the future of a coin crypto, because of the difficulty of determining the future of a coin, especially if the market is still like today.
Activity: 169
August 23, 2018, 10:53:43 PM
Yes, I also believe in Ethereum. I believe that the encryption market will recover again. I believe the price of Ethereum will be higher in the future. So I will continue to invest in this market. Because the current price is very low, our investment cost is very low.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 10:39:41 PM
It looks like a great time to buy right now. There are no guarantees but it looks like it could be rising again soon. Though there is still potential for it to drop.  If you were planning to invest some in ethereum, I recommend buying some now and reserving some of your stack to purchase later should ETH drop further.
Activity: 139
August 23, 2018, 10:38:03 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

In my opinion, ETH is still in a downtrend and I hope it will drop to about $120 - $150.
I always believe in ETH. Its decreasing price is just because of the financial market rules. This does not mean  any problem with its technology, solutions or features.

When the downtrend finish, We will see the dramatic revival of ETH
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 23, 2018, 10:36:37 PM
Yes I still believe in Ethereum.  Why shouldn't I not.  I always have high hope for Ethereum that it will be one of the crypto coins to become great after bitcoin.

Ethereum is a coin that has high potential to skyrocket, the number of ICOs, tokens to exchanges that are based on Ethereum only makes the use of ETH keep increasing and with limited stock then invest ETH is a good and profitable thing for the future, the important thing is always be patient so we can get big profits.
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 10:33:18 PM
I invested a lot of Ethereum this year, even though its price has dropped a lot now, but I still believe it, because I will not give up now, because now I have lost a lot, if I give up now, then I will lose more .
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
August 23, 2018, 10:28:34 PM
I buy ETH when the price is 290 USD, and is now waiting for the price of ETH to be more expensive  Grin
I'm sure the ETH price will rise, never doubt the future of the ETH, as long as there are hundreds of tokens that are active using the ETH platform then it is certain that the development of ETH will continue to improve, the most important thing to do now is to immediately buy ETH because the price is still cheap.
Activity: 133
August 23, 2018, 10:26:40 PM
I also believe that Ethereum, even if the price of Ethereum is very low, I will not give up now. I have invested in some Ethereum this year, and I will continue to invest in this market because the price is very low now.
Pages:
Jump to: