Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 88. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 07:58:02 PM
I keep some ETH because of the new and upcoming projects are Ethereum based. But ETH isnt doing very well likely.it's quite understandabe because the market hasn't recovered fully. BTC is far gone up into the skies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 07:50:57 PM
Yes i still believe and always will. Ethereum has many uses in the crypto world. Without it trading is so difficult. Have faith in ethereum that it will be more successful in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2018, 07:45:56 PM
Why not? Ethereum is still the best altcoin today. I still believe in ethereum and keep it. I believe ethereum will grow strongly in the future.
in current time i also consider bitcoin too good for investment. I think that in current time we can see that Etherium price is currently trading too mch low and we should take advantage from this situation and should try to do investment in Etherium. I think that in current time Etheirum investment  can be consider as too much safe investment.
Activity: 270
August 22, 2018, 07:35:00 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

the thing that must be done now is to keep holding ethereum even though the price is decreasing, I think ethereum prices will rise again
and it will not continue to decline, this price decline is only temporary, we must be patient waiting for ethereum prices to increase
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 07:08:30 PM
Why not? Ethereum is still the best altcoin today. I still believe in ethereum and keep it. I believe ethereum will grow strongly in the future.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 07:00:50 PM
yes I believe. ethereum for me is a good future, only now it is down and it's normal
Activity: 67
August 22, 2018, 06:56:15 PM
It currently has the best platform in the cryptocurrency business, better ones could come up in some months, making the value of ethereum drop even more.
Activity: 71
August 22, 2018, 06:51:27 PM
I think it could drop as well as it can rise in price or stabilize, I think it could rise in a few weeks, after all, it is still one of the most promising altcoins of the moment as it has the potential to innovate even more.
Activity: 51
August 22, 2018, 06:50:30 PM
I have much believe in it because it is the only coin that comes next to btc
Activity: 28
August 22, 2018, 06:49:52 PM
of course I still believe Etherium because this altcoin still hasn't implemented two unrealized plans I forgot the name, but if realized I believe the price of etherium will pump
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
August 22, 2018, 06:47:46 PM
I still believe to ethereum that price will increase again because I believe it's become thousand dollars the value of the ethereum. Most of the people now in cryptocurrency are believe ethereum is the next bitcoin. But it takes few years before it's happen the that. Why you believe to  ethereum have big future because as you can see more ICO now are base to ethereum blockchain and that is very good fo the coin becaude they have a lot of partners.
Activity: 98
August 22, 2018, 06:46:25 PM
yes I believe with ethereum. this is only a temporary decline. herehere is a future investment that will not die
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
August 22, 2018, 06:44:44 PM
If there is any alt I have lost faith in, its ethereum. The ethereum chain is the most flawed of all block chains. Its way of keeping track of transaction is very inconsistent. Databases use timestamps to keep record of transactions to the last second. I have had my transactions disappear countless of times on the ethereum chain. Last annoying transaction I had was the chain replacing my $172 transaction as fee, instead of $0.54 for sending zero ETH. Worse is that ethereum has become a tool for thieves, scammers, scrypt kiddies, anyone can easily create a coin, making nonsense of the idea behind crypto plus the fact that its security is a sham. I see NEO taking over. Ethereum represents all the bad bitcoin is been accused of. I think sooner than later governments will have a thing or two to say about ethereum.
Activity: 119
August 22, 2018, 06:39:54 PM
lately other etheriums and altcoins have always decreased, I believe etherium has a future and the price goes back up, try to be patient in this
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
August 22, 2018, 06:32:27 PM
I hope prices will rise but the reality in the market cannot be made by ourselves with ordinary capital so that the future will likely continue like this until the end of the year because I think there will be a big explosion from Crypto if things continue like this because we also bored with market conditions like this.
Activity: 98
August 22, 2018, 06:29:54 PM
Im sure Ethereum will grow up again. It is a question about time. So Im holding my coins now, and I hope it will be so. I suppose It is on its bottom now, and after that it will rise!
Activity: 97
August 22, 2018, 06:27:59 PM
really disappointed today that etherium has decreased again, today the etherium has a selling price of 270 $. I will buy some more etherium for long-term investment
Activity: 94
August 22, 2018, 06:24:01 PM
It will be higher than that very soon.it is a very good project. The sharding it wants to implement will  boost it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
August 22, 2018, 06:23:47 PM
ETH seems to have lost all confidence in me in 2018. At the end of this year, Ethereum is unlikely to rebound back to the exchange rate when the current exchange rate is only $ 260. So I will continue to hold the ETH and not sell until the exchange rate of ETH recover, perhaps two years or maybe the next five years.
Activity: 210
August 22, 2018, 06:22:23 PM
Yes I believe that ETH has a future, and when the market begins to grow that the price of ETH will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: