Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 90. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 10:39:31 AM
Yes, I really believe in ethereum because this altcoin is already just below bitcoin, ethereum is a good coin and is very promising for short-term and long-term investments and also ethereum has great potential so that ethereum is famous in the world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 22, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

I see Ethereum having its range at $200 and going below $300 does not really imply it has broken its support. I still believe in the Cryptocurrency because of its potential, otherwise, it would not have still been ranked second after bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 10:31:11 AM
Most of the time I use ETH rather that the other and it really satisfied me, with all it's aspect and credibility, it's very trusted than the other. I been here for almost a year and ETH is the second coin that I really like next to bitcoin.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:28:41 AM
I still believe in etherium and I believe it will achieve a very high success in the years to come. The price of ethereum has dropped a lot but I'm sure it will rise again after that, Keep and be patient until the cryto transaction value increases again.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:22:41 AM
I guess there's no reason not to trust with the eth. ETH still has a nice and crowded markets, though now the prices are coming down but this is a good moment to buy the eth.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
August 22, 2018, 10:19:52 AM
Although Ethereum prices are dropping but I'm optimistic that the future of Ethereu m will be brilliant, the thing that makes me sure is because ethereum is used for many tokens so it becomes a strong factor to make ethereum use skyrocket.
Activity: 182
August 22, 2018, 10:08:22 AM
I believe in the development and growth of Ether. In comparison with bitcoin and other altcoyins, Ether has one advantage. Demand for it is constantly supported, thanks to a number of ICOs selling their tokens based on the ERC20 protocol, which can only be purchased for the Ether.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
ETH is a very strong project. It seems to me that at the moment ETH has suffered very badly because investors do not want to invest in ICOs.
I hope it's just a difficult period of transitioning to the green market. I believe in the future of Ethereum and hope to see return on my investment. Something will change soon.
Etherum's price condition is bleeding and this is a bad condition. Even the current price rates can be said to be one of the worst at this time of year. The ICO project is indeed a big influence, but I am optimistic that in the next few months there will be changes leading to the green line. What we need to do is continue to increase the volume of Etherum usage transactions because it is the only thing that can make Etherum prices move positively.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
August 22, 2018, 09:50:09 AM
ETH is a very strong project. It seems to me that at the moment ETH has suffered very badly because investors do not want to invest in ICOs.
I hope it's just a difficult period of transitioning to the green market. I believe in the future of Ethereum and hope to see return on my investment. Something will change soon.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 05:01:11 AM
Yes, Ethereum is the best crypto besides Bitcoin. Ethereum has a huge market capitalization, which has a huge trading volume each day. Ethereum gives us excellent blockchain technology. I believe that in the future Ethereum will continue to grow and have a very high value.
Activity: 140
August 22, 2018, 04:37:08 AM
That ETH is experiencing downturn in the market doesn't mean that it doesn't has a good future. Let's wait and see what would happen in the last quarter of the year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 04:36:32 AM
I surely support ethereum no matter what. Ups and downs are normal and also required for this market. Ethereum price seems very low these days, but it doesn’t mean you should stop to believe in eth.
Activity: 291
August 22, 2018, 04:35:06 AM
yes, because in my opinion eth is a good choice for long-term investment, so I always believe investing in eth.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

Ethereum has been unable to break out of the 50 day SMA for the past 6 days. This led to a strong sell, causing the price of this currency to fall below the support level at the trend line.
The current ETH / USD is likely to slip to the next support level at $ 440 and worse below $ 404. This will open up a larger range of $ 404 to $ 496.
However, it is forecasted that there will be a positive change in the coming time, when blue returns to the crypto market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
August 22, 2018, 04:25:21 AM
Ethereum fell to $270, but it didn't last long. It rose again. I think this is just a wave of the market. We don't need to panic too much. I will continue to hold my Ethereum. I believe it will be in the future. There will be more room for growth.
These guys predict that ina month ETH will drop in the min price, but the price will be in the $600-700 range ina few years, so it makes sense to hold it for now. http://30rates.com/ethereum-price-prediction-tomorrow-week-month-eth-forecast.

All still just speculation at the end of the day. One person says it will fall by X and the other says it will rise by Y. Who is right or wrong? Only time will tell but speculation is always just that; speculation, and is never an exact science, with the majority of the time it just being pure guesswork. I tend to pay little attention to either optimism or fud/fomo, but I believe in certain coins longterm and eth is one of them.
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
I believe that ETH will have a good future despite today's drop in price. soon the market situation will change about ETH will rise in price.
Activity: 308
August 21, 2018, 06:37:34 PM
Ethereum fell to $270, but it didn't last long. It rose again. I think this is just a wave of the market. We don't need to panic too much. I will continue to hold my Ethereum. I believe it will be in the future. There will be more room for growth.
These guys predict that ina month ETH will drop in the min price, but the price will be in the $600-700 range ina few years, so it makes sense to hold it for now. http://30rates.com/ethereum-price-prediction-tomorrow-week-month-eth-forecast.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
August 20, 2018, 02:59:25 PM
Eth is a very good Blockchain project
With fantastic features and contract

But Etherum needs to convince us that it is not vulnerable and subject to sudden market changes and it must have the ability to be dependable and have to withstand bearish market too
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 02:57:16 PM
Yes Etherium greatly decreased compared to bitcoin, but that does not mean that he will die soon. Now the whole market is falling and will fall for some time, but as soon as the bullish trend, everything will fall into place, and Eth will show a big increase.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 02:51:49 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
Yes , I have full believe with bitcoin , I am a bulk holder of etherium coin , in this year when price of etherium was about 0.04btc+ then at that time I was fully aware that , everyone was in tension whether it will go up or not , but as usual we know that it is better an perfect coin and can't dump much , so it will remain always better to have this coin .
From that time I am in about 40% + profit , and in the present time with more earnings in my job , I am using that earnings for the buying etherium coin , here I am doing so because I know the etherium perfectly that how it will go up .
I remembered very well that how etherium pumped about 2 year back and after that 8-9 months back bitcoin was pumped .
So here lots of chances are that now etherium can pump and then we will make lots of earnings .
Now here i will say that don't see towards$300 because this is only a small value that was for bitcoin in year 2016 , and now you can see that what is the condition of bitcoin , so do the well in present time for future bulk profit .
Pages:
Jump to: