Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 87. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 11:00:54 PM
Yes, Ethereum is currently down to $300, but I don't think this is the lowest price. I think Ethereum will still fall, but I won't panic about it. I won't fall for a while, just to Ethereum. Losing confidence, I still believe in Ethereum
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 11:00:45 PM
Of course I believe in Ethereum.  This project runs just about every altcoin out there.  Its simple to believe in.  When it's price sinks if you buy you can double up your Bitcoin stash.  Ethereum under 300 is easy money. 
Activity: 140
August 22, 2018, 10:59:27 PM
Of course, I always think that Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the market, so I am still holding it. Although it has fallen to a large extent recently, it has not affected me because I will not Sell it at the bottom, and I also believe it will not die.
Activity: 101
August 22, 2018, 10:44:55 PM
I personally still believe with the ethereum until later on in the future. ethereum still able to thrive and these stages construct because now this ethereum are starting its history for later success. It will be more and more successful with ICO ethereum platform. for that, I believe fully in the ethereum.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:17:26 PM
I think eth still has the possibility to go down even further due to manipulation and massive selling of icos to sustain their people. On the other hand, most tokens are based on ethereum, so think it would not die out that easily, otherwise, most of crypto will die down as well. I think there is a huge room for growth in the coming months or years.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:16:50 PM
I have never been worried about Ethereum's future, as long as there are many projects (ICO, Exchanges) that use Ethereum, ethereum usage will continue to increase and will certainly make Ethereum prices skyrocket.
Activity: 210
August 22, 2018, 10:15:58 PM
Ethereum has many use cases. It is not a useless cryptocurrency which constitutes more than 50% of the market. As much I believe in Bitcoin, same I believe in ethereum too. Price is declining because the whole market is down. As soon as the market recovers, Ethereum will reach its new heights.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 10:13:32 PM
500 retards and counting who believe in the ultimate shitcoin. What a pointless fucking waste of time
Activity: 125
August 22, 2018, 10:09:24 PM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum, I will continue to invest in it. Even though it has fallen a lot in the market this year, I think this is normal. I believe the price of Ethereum will rise even more in the future.
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 22, 2018, 10:04:33 PM
I always think positively on eth, because eth will always evolve, maybe this is just an obstacle to the crypto world market. and if the market starts to return to normal. I am sure the price of eth will increase faster
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
August 22, 2018, 09:48:05 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

The more it goes down the more that people should buy and stock Ethereum, last year people are posting that they should have bought ethereum when they are at it's lowest, I don't know if those people have already bought Ethereum now that they are trading at 50% lower than their value last year.
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 09:47:36 PM
Until now I still believe in crypto, crypto is now down, fluctuations in the cryptocurrency world are normal, there are times when such cycles occur but we must remain calm and think positively if investment in crypto remains profitable
Activity: 38
August 22, 2018, 09:40:41 PM
Dont panic - play smart
In the meantime while waiting for ETH to go up we can have Masternodes working for us.

For people who want more here is the free invite for Masternode Contest (worth $100s, seats are limited)
https://discord.gg/ZcR5ssE
Activity: 49
August 22, 2018, 09:10:05 PM
I believe that something positive will come back to ETH soon, so don't be panic... This is not the first time this is happening
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

The price of Ethereum has dropped continuously from the beginning of this year till now. However, Ethereum is one of the coins which cannot fail its investors due to support it has gained on the market. The market is set to recover by the end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
August 22, 2018, 08:38:57 PM
Honestly, I believed in Ethereum, but now I doubt this crypto currency. Of course, many ERC20-tokens are based on its blockchain and this is the second ranked capitalized altcoin. As I know, the Bitcoin ETF has already been rejected by the SEC a few hours ago and probably the BTC dominance will be reduced again. Perhaps these funds will be placed into ETH. But the crypto exchange markets are demonstrating the opposite behavior and all the altcoins are falling more sharply than BTC. Currently Ethereum costs $270 (-4%). The ETH support level has already been breached.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 08:19:27 PM
Ethereum has grown from where it began to become one of the main cryptocurrency! The Ethereum use case is some and the value will increase more because it will continue to grow!
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 22, 2018, 08:07:44 PM
absolutely NOT.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 22, 2018, 08:07:12 PM
I still believe eth. even though eth prices are down, I'm sure, eth prices will rise again. things like this are common in crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
August 22, 2018, 07:59:50 PM

The future of Ethereum is really bright as it powers most altcoin, and there is constant development on improving the platform.

Ethereum is the first mover of smart contract platform and i see it going even higher than its ATH regardless of the news and going on  in the cryptospace.
Pages:
Jump to: