Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 93. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 05:35:49 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?
Do you think it will still go below that?
I hope the price won't go lower than $250-200, developers just can't allow this to happen. But in many ways this depends on the whole situation on the market and bitcoin price.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 05:34:27 AM
sorry, there is no reason for us as a bitcoin player to not believe in ETH, which we all know ETH is almost used in all markets, even all projects use it, I'm sure the price will recover soon, and that is definitely sure
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 05:31:03 AM
No doubt I still believe in Ethereum , 'cause there are still many ICOs using this platform , the price will recover soon I hope next month.
Activity: 165
August 19, 2018, 05:24:18 AM
Even Ethereum fell very badly in this market. But I still believe it now. Because Ethereum has made me a lot. Even if the price is very low now, I will not sell them now, I will continue to wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 05:22:11 AM
I believe in ETH, it went below as stop loss orders had bean hit and it went below 315, I think there is a big whale playing around and making people sell their ETH, it is perfect price to invest and go in to a long term buy. I am a bit said for missing this chance. I am selling something big to invest in ETH, but it just doesn't sell Sad
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 05:21:23 AM
yes,ethereum is a great and potential coin to hold as a long term investment,though the volatility of the crypto market has affected all crypto coins but research have shown that value of ETH will rise by they year end.
Activity: 26
August 19, 2018, 05:19:06 AM
That is an only temporary price of ETH. With a truly successful altcoin, of course there must be a rise and fall. If in the future, the price of ETH drops, all other altcoins will decrease accordingly.
Activity: 28
August 19, 2018, 05:16:21 AM
This is a good time to buy ETH, I think next time eth prices will rise again. I bought some small eth for $ 260 so now the price has gone up negligible but I still hope next time it will bring profit to me.
Activity: 201
August 19, 2018, 05:06:54 AM
I still believe in ETH.  i believe the price will increasing again in a several years later.
This is the right time to buy and invest ETH because the price is still down now.
I believe i will get more profit if i hold it for longterm.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 19, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

Yes. I still do believe in etherium and I do believe that it will reach a very high hieght of success in the upcoming years. This is because since etherium has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and it's demand among the people all over the world has also increased a lot. And all this is evident from the increasing price of etherium.
Activity: 110
August 19, 2018, 04:50:42 AM
Taking advantage of the dip really brings good fortune to you, ETH downfall is another opportunity if you trusting the project, trades also shorting that's why the value is fluctuating, buy low sell high and keep adjusting with your strategy if you wanted to earn from this coin, but in the long run and investment form this level of price is really good catch for long term investors.
It's right. But if the price falls very low people are afraid to invest. Only the one who is not afraid will receive a profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 04:49:21 AM
I believe in the ethereum because I consider it to be the most promising coin from all the altcoins. He has more future and I believe that he will not fall any more and only green zones will be.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 04:40:22 AM
I believe in Ethereum and I have invested in some Ethereum in this year's market. Because I earned a lot through investing in Ethereum last year, I believe it. But this year's market has cost me a lot. I can only hold it for a long time, waiting for the price to rise.
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 04:38:15 AM
ethereum is a meaningful altcoin,all coins are dropping in value but research have shown that the crypto market will rise in value a bit before they year 2018 ends.
Activity: 164
August 19, 2018, 04:14:15 AM
I have invested in some Ethereum in this market. But I lost a lot in this year's market, because the price of Ethereum continued to fall, but I did not sell them because I believe the price of Ethereum will pick up again.
Activity: 25
August 19, 2018, 04:06:08 AM
I do not think that. If ETH goes down, no altcoins will come up. I still hold ETH until now, I believe in the future of ETH.
Activity: 113
August 19, 2018, 03:51:20 AM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum. I still hold my Ethereum. I think the future of Ethereum is very good. Although the current price is low, I will not give up Ethereum because of the current decline. I will wait patiently
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
August 19, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

Price falling doesn't mean much in the crypto world. It's mostly just due to fickleness by those who are weak hands a panic as soon as it drops a little and it obviously has a knock on effect. Eth is pretty much the only coin I have any faith in other than bitcoin as it has its uses. The drop doesn't worry me though and I'm holding long term and I'm sure it will bounce back soon enough and I even think it will eventually get back to it's all time high of $1000+. It might even be a good time to buy now, but I'm fine with my current holdings to invest any more.

Do you know why eth is down below $ 300? I'm keeping eth and BCH. But eth has gone too fast. I worry when it can reach $ 100

Supply and demand. That's just how currencies work and when people panic the price can spiral down very fast. They can go up just as quick though.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 03:46:20 AM
of course, and until now I still keep some eth for investment, even when the price is below $ 300, I add the coin,
Activity: 24
August 19, 2018, 03:39:47 AM
I think that, although at present, the value of ETH is not really developing strongly, if in the next few months the value of ETH will be able to exceed the price far from the current price. in. I think they will grow in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: