Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat? - page 14. (Read 75146 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
February 03, 2017, 09:21:14 PM
Yes of course I always believe in fiat, because since I was a kid fiat its used all over the world like spending on goods, transportation and currency exchange. Bitcoin is my main reason why fiat is very important all the time because earning btc can be converted to a fiat money which is more popular currency, as well as digital currency which only circulated in the blockchain network.
Fiat is money or our generation and of many previous ones. But I am sure crypto-currencies are money of the next generation. Bitcoin and some other crypto is going to be more useful in future and will become daily thing for some people. But as well I understand that crypto currencies can't reach the every corner of this planet and get used to by everyone so soon.
That's not gonna happen, there is nothing who can replace fiat, it's very strong and we trust fiat than bitcoin. The future looks good for bitcoin as we are supporting it and we see how people have accepted it and adopted with it, but we cannot think it will be bigger than fiat and it's going to be the mainstream currency, the way I see it, it will just be an alternative currency for online and cannot be adopted by the majority of world's population.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 03, 2017, 08:51:03 PM
Yes of course I always believe in fiat, because since I was a kid fiat its used all over the world like spending on goods, transportation and currency exchange. Bitcoin is my main reason why fiat is very important all the time because earning btc can be converted to a fiat money which is more popular currency, as well as digital currency which only circulated in the blockchain network.
Fiat is money or our generation and of many previous ones. But I am sure crypto-currencies are money of the next generation. Bitcoin and some other crypto is going to be more useful in future and will become daily thing for some people. But as well I understand that crypto currencies can't reach the every corner of this planet and get used to by everyone so soon.
Activity: 672
February 03, 2017, 07:46:00 PM

To be honest fiat is a basic necessity of each and every individual at this stage we are using bitcoins and love it as a innovative currency but the fact is bitcoin is dependent on fiat as if we have to spend our bitcoins then we need to convert them to fiat first and we cannot spend our bitcoins directly anywhere for buying anything and I think it will take a long time for bitcoin to get accepted everywhere and till that happens fiat will always remain on the top and the first choice of the people.
That's it, if we believe in bitcoin then we should believe in fiat. Bitcoin is not usable without the help of fiat money, we all live by looking for fiat to have something to spend for our daily survival. Bitcoin might be very successful and we all believe on that of course, that is why we consider it as investment as well. But, never think it's more power than fiat and you will loss your belief because you are too confident about bitcoin.
Yeah to be honest Bitcoin really needs Fiat because without it Bitcoin won't exist in our lives. We still need to convert Bitcoin to Fiat to make our earnings more useful into our world. It still proves that Bitcoin needs Fiat to survive in the world because without it, it will become useless as there is no basis for what Bitcoin is worth.

You got that right dude. There are very limited things you can purchase with just bitcoin by itself. The fact that it would have to be converted tells us that in the end, our transactions would still end up in fiat currency. I think btc would be a lot of help for people who owns it but most likely it would remain a digital currency in support of fiat
Yes, fiat money would not be end because no matter how ee get in modernized, even though we used digital currency, bank to bank transaction, fiat money gives them value. We can't rely on the digital money, yet is helps us to make transaction easier. What we need is a physical money which is efrfective in about hundreds of years ago. No ma
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 03, 2017, 02:42:42 PM
Yeah I do believed in fiat, I cannot say that fiat is not good, no its not!, it might just the others gave it a wrong interpretation, but it is very helpful to the people around the world ehen it comes to converting the money in each country. This is also can be said as established one too.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 29, 2017, 12:09:24 AM

To be honest fiat is a basic necessity of each and every individual at this stage we are using bitcoins and love it as a innovative currency but the fact is bitcoin is dependent on fiat as if we have to spend our bitcoins then we need to convert them to fiat first and we cannot spend our bitcoins directly anywhere for buying anything and I think it will take a long time for bitcoin to get accepted everywhere and till that happens fiat will always remain on the top and the first choice of the people.
That's it, if we believe in bitcoin then we should believe in fiat. Bitcoin is not usable without the help of fiat money, we all live by looking for fiat to have something to spend for our daily survival. Bitcoin might be very successful and we all believe on that of course, that is why we consider it as investment as well. But, never think it's more power than fiat and you will loss your belief because you are too confident about bitcoin.
Yeah to be honest Bitcoin really needs Fiat because without it Bitcoin won't exist in our lives. We still need to convert Bitcoin to Fiat to make our earnings more useful into our world. It still proves that Bitcoin needs Fiat to survive in the world because without it, it will become useless as there is no basis for what Bitcoin is worth.

You got that right dude. There are very limited things you can purchase with just bitcoin by itself. The fact that it would have to be converted tells us that in the end, our transactions would still end up in fiat currency. I think btc would be a lot of help for people who owns it but most likely it would remain a digital currency in support of fiat
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
January 28, 2017, 10:32:59 PM

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
January 28, 2017, 10:18:17 PM

Activity: 643
Merit: 253
January 28, 2017, 09:42:51 PM

Activity: 882
January 28, 2017, 09:29:24 PM
Yeah , I am also satisfied with the fiat , I mean I am believing the fiat more than the bitcoin . Because I usually converted my bitcoin into fiat at every monthlast days, like all other bitcoiner, .
Becca I am believing bitcoin much than bitcoin . Here we are secured with fiat .
I don't mean that bitcoin is insecure , actually bitcoin is more powerful and trusted than fiat but problem are here the rules of government of countries which are varrying .
I am remain always in fear that what will happen if bitcoin got banned in my country like russian .
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
January 28, 2017, 09:05:02 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 28, 2017, 08:39:50 PM
Fiat money is still inevitable in our everyday life. The thing is that Bitcoin will probably never achieve that level of acceptance that it could completely compete with fiat. And I don't think that the whole world would change the mindset just like that so for a long time the financial systems would be depending exclusively on fiat.

However, if it adopted or made centralize money by your government you have to go as it is right! I think bitcoin will be centralized money in near future and then automatically we should go for it.
Still fiat holds strongly in today's economy by means of everything that relies on it,fiat would still be widely use for those who are not still know yet the use of cryptocurrency.Even some places are still exchange their bitcoins to fiat in order to have money,and mostly establishments are accepting fiat instead of bitcoin.The widely use of fiat mostly simplifies that not everyone still have the knowledge to use the modern use of digital money.

Yes and we cannot expect people from poor countries who are uneducated would have even heard about bitcoins or will start using bitcoins in future they will continue with fiat as they get paid in fiat and even they are not eligible for credit or debit cards and in that case fiat is the only option left for them.

People coming from poor countries will rather prefer to avoid using Bitcoin as the fees are becoming too much of an obstacle for them. Including like $0.20-$0.30 as minimum fee is a costly amount for their standards. Especially when you consider that the amounts these people work with are only worth a few bucks in most cases. Pools will most likely ignore these transactions for quite some time where it will result in their precious money being stuck waiting for confirmations. It will only work against them instead of for them.
I think these days i experience of delayed and increasing the fee is th solution but if you are paying a small amount of the speed of the transaction will be depend in you transaction size so you should always choose 50k sat for better transaction speed or you can use accelerator that you can seen here https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
That i think it can help you to speed up.. or including your transaction to the next block.

I was more referring to people in poor countries that don't have much interest in something that cost them so much just for using it. In case of what you're talking about, 0.0005 BTC in fees isn't really that much of a problem for me, but that's not how people coming from India will look at it. Don't forget that 0.0005 BTC equals $0.46 with the current price. It's too costly for these people to lose what for us is being seen as an insignificant amount, but for them a decent amount since it means that they can buy some food with it. Especially when you calculate the value of several transaction fees together.

That ViaBtc accelerator is quite a handy tool that helped me into getting my Bitmixer signature campaign payment confirmed. But it's not that when you make use of it that it will confirm your transaction within a few blocks. You still depend on them finding a block where you also have to take in mind that they are the third largest pool. The other 2 pools will have around 45-50% higher chances of finding a block. But on average, from every 6 blocks being found, at least 1 should be found by ViaBtc. But some times luck is also a factor.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
January 28, 2017, 07:23:07 PM
Before any change that occurs around the world, people always say this that it is not possible. How will people adapt to the changes ? It will be a failure? and things like that.
The fact is that World is changing towards digital and therefore there is a need for digital currency. Hence Bitcoin is there to fulfill this change and need.

Though the world is moving really fast towards digital systems and for sure every country will have to adopt the digital monetary system as well but we cannot be sure if that gap will be filled with bitcoin, because they can also create their own coins within their control so why would they adopt a coin that cannot be under their control?
yes no doubt about this that people are moving toward digital and online system and  adopting digital currency, but still their number is more in big cities while in backward area people even do not know about digital currency.
Activity: 700
Massive price drop coming...
January 28, 2017, 07:15:41 PM
Fiat money is still inevitable in our everyday life. The thing is that Bitcoin will probably never achieve that level of acceptance that it could completely compete with fiat. And I don't think that the whole world would change the mindset just like that so for a long time the financial systems would be depending exclusively on fiat.

However, if it adopted or made centralize money by your government you have to go as it is right! I think bitcoin will be centralized money in near future and then automatically we should go for it.
Still fiat holds strongly in today's economy by means of everything that relies on it,fiat would still be widely use for those who are not still know yet the use of cryptocurrency.Even some places are still exchange their bitcoins to fiat in order to have money,and mostly establishments are accepting fiat instead of bitcoin.The widely use of fiat mostly simplifies that not everyone still have the knowledge to use the modern use of digital money.

Yes and we cannot expect people from poor countries who are uneducated would have even heard about bitcoins or will start using bitcoins in future they will continue with fiat as they get paid in fiat and even they are not eligible for credit or debit cards and in that case fiat is the only option left for them.

People coming from poor countries will rather prefer to avoid using Bitcoin as the fees are becoming too much of an obstacle for them. Including like $0.20-$0.30 as minimum fee is a costly amount for their standards. Especially when you consider that the amounts these people work with are only worth a few bucks in most cases. Pools will most likely ignore these transactions for quite some time where it will result in their precious money being stuck waiting for confirmations. It will only work against them instead of for them.
I think these days i experience of delayed and increasing the fee is th solution but if you are paying a small amount of the speed of the transaction will be depend in you transaction size so you should always choose 50k sat for better transaction speed or you can use accelerator that you can seen here https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
That i think it can help you to speed up.. or including your transaction to the next block.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
January 28, 2017, 07:05:27 PM

I think there are some few there are knows about bitcoin since bitcoin is well known and think even in youtube you can see bitcoin.. like here in my country i have class mate and i said do you know bitcoin and answer that they know but he is beginner and start learn how  bitcoin works.. that i think we are in nearly future that more people will know in every each country..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 28, 2017, 06:46:31 PM

Activity: 1330
Merit: 257
DGbet.fun - Crypto Sportsbook
January 28, 2017, 06:27:47 PM

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
January 28, 2017, 03:40:57 PM
Unfortunately, we have no choice but to obey the law the government set, whether we like it or not we have to follow and comply with it. Bitcoin is anonymous and the government does not condone anonymous transaction as it could be shady in their eyes. That is the reason why AMLA was created, that is to ensure that transactions are legitimate and illegal transactions shall not be tolerated.

No doubt about that... If we only have a choice, surely our faith in fiat will be gone... Even if we say that we want to use bitcoin everyday, as long as there is no place in our locality where we can use it as it is, it won't work... Probably the more shady, suspicious transactions, and flaws unsolved, the farther we are in becoming mainstream and that only benefits the fiat/government each time we earn bitcoin and convert it to local currency...  Smiley

yes you are right, the government will never support cryptocurrency. It is contrary to the principles of openness. We have to believe in fiat currency.

several country, goverment is supported and regulated to bitcoin
because bitcoin can income capital money goverment
example japan is ready regulate bitcoin, and every transaction in exchanger can charge to TAX

In fact, this is a very bad trend. The Chinese Government has also begun to take measures to reduce the use of Bitcoin. They want the people are more used fiat currency and did not use Bitcoin
Activity: 644
January 28, 2017, 01:25:15 PM
Unfortunately, we have no choice but to obey the law the government set, whether we like it or not we have to follow and comply with it. Bitcoin is anonymous and the government does not condone anonymous transaction as it could be shady in their eyes. That is the reason why AMLA was created, that is to ensure that transactions are legitimate and illegal transactions shall not be tolerated.

No doubt about that... If we only have a choice, surely our faith in fiat will be gone... Even if we say that we want to use bitcoin everyday, as long as there is no place in our locality where we can use it as it is, it won't work... Probably the more shady, suspicious transactions, and flaws unsolved, the farther we are in becoming mainstream and that only benefits the fiat/government each time we earn bitcoin and convert it to local currency...  Smiley

yes you are right, the government will never support cryptocurrency. It is contrary to the principles of openness. We have to believe in fiat currency.

several country, goverment is supported and regulated to bitcoin
because bitcoin can income capital money goverment
example japan is ready regulate bitcoin, and every transaction in exchanger can charge to TAX
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
January 28, 2017, 09:53:49 AM

Activity: 462
January 28, 2017, 08:13:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: