Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat? - page 19. (Read 75146 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 17, 2017, 04:14:49 PM
Well for my opinion I still believe in Fiat I mean we have a proof that it works in our daily lives in every transaction that we made day by day,
And I think that cryptography currency can't replace it just because it is so popular this day's.
the important thing is we are still dependent on fiat, even if you're a bitcoin users even today you still rely on fiat and is valuable wherever fiat. so I strongly believe in fiat

I also believe in fiat currency. It is used in everyday life and it is difficult to live without it. Bitcoin it still can not replace. He did not so much trust in people, and it does not approve of the government
actually we do not have any other option to believe on bitcoin. because there is not present any other crypto currency that can be use instead of bitcoin and fiat therefore i will always prefer bitcoin and will trust on it for every .
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
January 17, 2017, 04:09:27 PM
Well for my opinion I still believe in Fiat I mean we have a proof that it works in our daily lives in every transaction that we made day by day,
And I think that cryptography currency can't replace it just because it is so popular this day's.
Yes all of us here believes in fiat because we can use it ij our daily lives but what if bitcoins will be recognized by your government? Will you still belive in fiat?
I use fiat because I do not have any choice since it is the only currency accepted in my country but that does not mean I believe in fiat, this system of a currency that you can print at will that is not backed by anything is going to end someday.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
January 17, 2017, 02:43:12 PM
Yes all of us here believes in fiat because we can use it ij our daily lives but what if bitcoins will be recognized by your government? Will you still belive in fiat?
Fiat is our regular uses currency and we can use Fiat as payment method for direct shopping and if bitcoin recognized by our government and they adopt the bitcoin in bank then we can be use bitcoin easily than Fiat.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
January 17, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

Of course I will. Just because bitcoin is accepted by my country people does not mean it is the only possible method of transaction. Fiat has been used since ages and people are always accustomed to use it. Many people in my country are illiterate and dont use proper internet and smartphones. How can you expect them to use bitcoin unless they are willing to accept it?

Moreover people trust physical cash and not some cybercoin, so first impression of bitcoin to them is that its some scam attempt - so they always prefer fiat.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
January 17, 2017, 07:33:35 AM

Well I don't think we need proof of fiat's importance anymore as the global economy would pretty much crash if fiat lost it's value. It's very evident that the current system would still be the main currency we'll be using for the next decade or so as I think most of the economic projects laid out during our time would be fiat based. I don't think it's just about popularity but by necessity, I think we should all still believe in fiat

I fully agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is only an alternative currency, which has many advantages. But the government maintains Fiat. And so it will be a long time. At Fiat built the economy of each country

Bitcoin is an alternative which is found to be the best among all the digital currency that have been used worldwide. The above quote is agreeable that fiat is the one that builds and hold the economy of every country in a sustained range and focusing towards growth.
It is obviously undeniable that through the existence of everything through economy ,consumers,investors and government rely on fiat.Fiat moves the world,without it what happen to almost everything,it's just a matter of understanding that fiat works on everything.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 17, 2017, 06:53:22 AM

Well I don't think we need proof of fiat's importance anymore as the global economy would pretty much crash if fiat lost it's value. It's very evident that the current system would still be the main currency we'll be using for the next decade or so as I think most of the economic projects laid out during our time would be fiat based. I don't think it's just about popularity but by necessity, I think we should all still believe in fiat

I fully agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is only an alternative currency, which has many advantages. But the government maintains Fiat. And so it will be a long time. At Fiat built the economy of each country

Bitcoin is an alternative which is found to be the best among all the digital currency that have been used worldwide. The above quote is agreeable that fiat is the one that builds and hold the economy of every country in a sustained range and focusing towards growth.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 17, 2017, 06:42:39 AM
I did not used to be an anti-fiat since I got here, but as more and more news of banning cash come to my ears, I am starting to completely turn against this money. What I still like in fiat is that you can use bucks, but as soon as they will disappear, my love for fiat will do so.

Well i can't see that coming in the next couple of years or even decades dude. We can use bitcoin or other crypto or even other types of currencies exclusively without fiat. It's even likelier than bitcoin may be banned or limited than fiat because large banks are running this currency. So i think what you said ia highly unlikely
If you are anti-fiat it means you hate the government, we have different experience based on the country we are living as there are government who are corrupt that does not serve the best interest of it's people. Even if I have that kind of feeling sometimes but I no choice since fiat is the only acceptable as a form of money that we can use to survive in our daily lives. Bitcoin is revolutionary but it cannot beat what government has made.
Activity: 1246
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 17, 2017, 03:35:09 AM
I did not used to be an anti-fiat since I got here, but as more and more news of banning cash come to my ears, I am starting to completely turn against this money. What I still like in fiat is that you can use bucks, but as soon as they will disappear, my love for fiat will do so.

Well i can't see that coming in the next couple of years or even decades dude. We can use bitcoin or other crypto or even other types of currencies exclusively without fiat. It's even likelier than bitcoin may be banned or limited than fiat because large banks are running this currency. So i think what you said ia highly unlikely
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 17, 2017, 03:29:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
January 17, 2017, 03:15:01 AM
I will still believe in fiat even when the government has started recognizing bitcoins. There would be tons of people that are going to be interested in bitcoins at that point and most of them will be using bitcoins but one thing is for sure, bitcoins would not just 'shoo' fiat away. It's a long process before every single person start using bitcoins primarily.

There's digital divide going on right now in the world and pretty much that divides bitcoin users and fiat users as well. (Explanation: how can you use bitcoins if you can't even access a computer/smartphone/internet)
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
January 17, 2017, 01:42:27 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 16, 2017, 11:15:47 PM
the important thing is we are still dependent on fiat, even if you're a bitcoin users even today you still rely on fiat and is valuable wherever fiat. so I strongly believe in fiat
But some countries fiat become worthless as bolivar. Although most of countries are still use fiat but I am sure that the whole world will use another thing which better than fiat.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
January 16, 2017, 01:04:04 PM
How many times people need to read that bitcoin wont be replacing anything, neither currencie neither some companies that offers money services like paypal and Wester Union. Bitcoin its just an option to the current fiat system. Fiat is the main way that transactions are made nowadays, even being digital, its used anywhere and accepted anywhere, but people are learning faster about technology, and we must advance to the futurem, that should become digital.

Yes, you are right, digital forms of money is very promising and convenient. But many people are conservative and used to use paper money. Similarly, they do not trust cryptocurrency. Therefore, Fiat will long live
Even if how good bitcoin is but without the trust of the majority of people it will not be a mainstream currency, fiat will last forever as long as there is still order in this world. Bitcoin on the other hand is definitely very useful only for online transaction especially if you want to hide something or you want bypass a law.
Fiat is not going to last forever there were lots of instances were there was money backed by the government and where there was money the people themselves created, the idea of a currency not backed by a government is nothing new at all.
Activity: 314
January 16, 2017, 12:47:31 PM

I also believe in fiat currency. It is used in everyday life and it is difficult to live without it. Bitcoin it still can not replace. He did not so much trust in people, and it does not approve of the government
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
January 16, 2017, 11:32:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 16, 2017, 11:18:11 AM
the main reason why we are still using fiat since we are on a government which is being decentralized so it means we really need fiat in order to live and most people do really believe on fiat no matter what even how bitcoin would progress in the future even we do have cashless society but still fiat would still exit on matter what.
It does not matter if we the users of bitcoin believe in fiat or not, out there in the real word bitcoin is still not a thing, most people don’t know what bitcoin is, the people use fiat in everyday life and so we do because we have to in order to live and buy our groceries from the supermarket or to eat at the restaurant or to get coffee.
Activity: 270
January 15, 2017, 03:21:46 PM

Activity: 1246
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 15, 2017, 10:43:58 AM

Activity: 308
January 15, 2017, 10:36:53 AM
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
January 15, 2017, 10:08:16 AM
True bitcoin can't replace anything on this earth people also saying that bitcoin can replace dollars while bitcoin is depending on dollars many people using fiat currency to exchange into bitcoin this is the only way to use so they can have bitcoin and also it is easy way out to exchange bitcoin into fiat currency easy to do transaction without document needed.

People only say that Bitcoin will replace banks and fiat because they then think the value of their coins will go up significantly, and thus the 0.1-0.2BTC that they own will make them "rich". Beside the fact that it's impossible, they don't realize what it will mean for them (in the negative meaning of the word) if something happens to threat fiat and banks. It's pure greed that makes them overlook any sort of risk that comes towards them in whatever situation. And if things don't play out as they were hoping for, instead of blaming themselves, they blame Bitcoin...

That is deep and yet true. What else can they blame. They wont do it to themselves, they would try to put the blame on something else to avoid a bad record. This strong industries cannot be put down just like that. There are connections with the government that makes them strong.
Pages:
Jump to: